• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Floridian Air Fare Deals Through Delta

In summary, Florida deals for the US and Canada are available. The one-way fares are $269 to Daytona Beach, FL (DAB), $89 to Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL), $199 to Melbourne, FL (MLB), $119 to Washington-Dulles, DC (IAD), and $59 to Chicago-Midway, IL (MDW). There are also deals to be had for those looking to travel to Orlando, FL (MCO), Sarasota, FL (SRQ), and Tampa, FL (TPA). Blackout dates include April 20-21, 2007, and during peak travel periods, such as holidays, seats at these fares are extremely limited
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Florida Deals for the U.S. & Canada
Shell out less to be by the seashore.
Hello Mrs. Tarducci,
Take advantage of our discounts on one-way fares between select cities before they expire on March 23, 2007. Check out the low fares listed below, then visit delta.com to plan your trip today.

Find a Flight

Sample One-way Fares*

To:
One-way Fare

Daytona Beach, FL (DAB)
Honolulu, HI (HNL)
$269

Daytona Beach, FL (DAB)
Milwaukee, WI (MKE)
$89

Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL)
Boston, MA (BOS)
$79

Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
$89

New York-La Guardia, NY (LGA)
$79

Fort Myers, FL (RSW)
Cincinnati, OH (CVG)
$109

Fort Myers, FL (RSW)
Honolulu, HI (HNL)
$259

Jacksonville, FL (JAX)
Los Angeles, CA (LAX)
$99

Key West, FL (EYW)
Atlanta, GA (ATL)
$199

Key West, FL (EYW)
Richmond, VA (RIC)
$129

Melbourne, FL (MLB)
Toronto, ON, CA (YYZ)
$199

Melbourne, FL (MLB)
Washington-Dulles, DC (IAD)
$119

Miami, FL (MIA)
Chicago-Midway, IL (MDW)
$59

Orlando, FL (MCO)
Las Vegas, NV (LAS)
$129

Sarasota, FL (SRQ)
Dallas-Fort Worth, TX (DFW)
$109

Tampa, FL (TPA)
New York-Kennedy, NY (JFK)
$79

Tampa, FL (TPA)
Salt Lake City, UT (SLC)
$159

Tampa, FL (TPA)
San Francisco, CA (SFO)
$119

West Palm Beach, FL (PBI)
Hartford, CT (BDL)
$139

West Palm Beach, FL (PBI)
Memphis, TN (MEM)
$99

* Additional taxes/fees/restrictions apply. Fares are available for purchase only at delta.com or from your travel agent. Fares are valid in either direction. Fares are one-way. Round-trip purchase is required.

Find a Flight

Terms & Conditions
A portion of travel for some itineraries may be on the Delta Connection® carriers: Atlantic Southeast Airlines, Big Sky Airlines, Chautauqua, Comair, Freedom Airlines, Shuttle America, and SkyWest; codeshare partners Alaska Airlines, American Eagle, Continental Airlines, ExpressJet, Horizon Air Industries, Mesaba, Northwest Airlines, and Pinnacle Airlines.

Restrictions: Fares shown are available for purchase only at delta.com or from your travel agent. Tickets cost $10 more if purchased from Delta over the telephone or $15 more if purchased at an airport or city ticket office, and these amounts are nonrefundable. Travel agents may impose an additional service charge for ticketing. Tickets are nontransferable. Seats are limited and fares may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Tickets: Fares shown are one-way. Round-trip purchase is required. Tickets must be purchased at least 14 days prior to departure, but no later than March 23, 2007. Tickets purchased at delta.com must be purchased at the time of reservation. Travel Period: Travel may begin on or after April 16, 2007. Travel must be completed by May 24, 2007. Blackout Dates: April 20, 21, 22, 2007. Additionally, during peak travel periods such as holidays seats at these fares are extremely limited. Fare Validity: Fares are valid in the Economy (Coach) cabin only on Delta/Delta Connection carriers, and certain codeshare partner flights. Minimum Stay: 1 Night. Maximum Stay: May 24, 2007. Cancellations/Refunds/Changes: Fares are nonrefundable. Delta may permit you to apply a portion of the fare value to future travel upon payment of applicable fees and fare difference, otherwise the ticket will have no value. Delta may allow you to cancel certain electronic tickets until midnight of the day after purchase (or midnight of the departure date of the first flight, whichever comes first) without penalty if purchased at the time of reservation directly from Delta. Fees may apply for downgrades/reissues and itinerary changes. Contact a Delta agent or see Ticket Changes for details. Taxes/Fees: Fares do not include a $3.40 Federal Excise Tax, Passenger Facility Charge(s) of up to $4.50 for each flight segment, or the September 11th Security Fee of up to $2.50 for each flight segment. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing. For travel to/from Hawaii, fares do not include U.S. International Air Transportation Tax of up to $15.00 round-trip. International fares, including fares for travel to/from PR/U.S Virgin Islands, do not include U.S. International Air Transportation Tax of up to $30.20 and U.S. and foreign user, inspection, security or other similarly based charges, fees or taxes of up to $280, depending on itinerary. These taxes and fees are the responsibility of the passenger and must be paid at the time the ticket is purchased. SkyMiles Offer: Bonus mile offer valid only for tickets purchased at delta.com, after you fly. Partner offers subject to the terms and conditions of each individual offer. Partners subject to change. All SkyMiles program rules apply to bonus offer. To review the rules, see Membership Guide & Program Rules. Miscellaneous: Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Offers subject to change and void where prohibited by law. Special offers issued at delta.com may not be applied to or combined with other Delta fares or offers. It is the responsibility of the passenger to be in possession of all necessary documentation (e.g. valid passport, visa where applicable) at the time of departure from origin. Delta reserves the right to deny boarding to passengers without the proper documentation. Other restrictions may apply.

© 2007 Delta Air Lines, Inc.

AHHH Key West! Thanks for the temptation :)

That's funny Jason!!

Carolyn and Jill,

I thought of you two Miami girls right away!

PampMomof3 said:
That's funny Jason!!

Carolyn and Jill,

I thought of you two Miami girls right away!

Thanks!!
I am already booked - I got $138 on United

1. What are the current deals for airfare to Florida through Delta?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am not able to provide specific information about current deals for airfare to Florida through Delta. However, you can visit Delta's website or sign up for their email alerts to stay updated on any current promotions or sales.

2. Are these deals only available for certain dates or destinations?

The availability of these deals may vary depending on the dates and destinations you are interested in. I recommend checking Delta's website for specific details and restrictions.

3. Can I use my frequent flyer miles to book these airfare deals?

Unfortunately, I am unable to answer this question as it depends on your individual frequent flyer program and the availability of award flights for the dates and destinations you are interested in. I suggest checking with Delta or your specific frequent flyer program for more information.

4. Are there any additional fees or taxes included in these airfare deals?

There may be additional fees and taxes included in the total cost of your airfare, such as baggage fees or airport taxes. I recommend checking the breakdown of the total cost on Delta's website before booking your flight.

5. How can I book these airfare deals through Delta?

To book these airfare deals through Delta, you can visit their website or call their customer service line. You may also be able to book through a travel agent or search engine that partners with Delta. Make sure to check the terms and conditions of the deal before booking to ensure you are getting the best price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies