• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Belk Charity Event: Shop and Save for a Good Cause with Parker's Pals!

In summary, Russell's cousin has started an organization called Parker's Pals to help families with young children diagnosed with cancer. They are hosting a Belk Charity Event where tickets can be purchased for $5 and all proceeds go to Parker's Pals. The event offers 20-50% off throughout the store and a chance to win a $1000 shopping spree. This is a great way to save money and support a good cause.
jrstephens
This is not a a hoax, Russell's cousin is involved in this. A great way to save money and raise money for a good cause at the same time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know everyone could use a little shopping time at Belk, and here is a great opportunity!! Remember a while back I was requesting prayer for Parker, he passed away in November from ALL and AML (leukemia) his mom started a wonderful organization called Parker's Pals to help families with children who are diagnosed with cancer under the age of 3. make a Wish helps families with children over three but there was nothing for younger children. Check the website out at Parker's Pals - Home. This organization is awesome and what a fantastic way to save money yet help them out as well!! You can email Jamie for tickets or email me and I will email her. ASHLEY

Belk Charity Event
Written by Jamie Underwood
Monday, 24 March 2008
A morning of special savings to benefit PARKER'S PALS!!

Four hours only ~ Saturday, May 3, 6am-10am.

Enjoy 20-50% off throughout the store (including special savings on rarely discounted merchandise). PLUS receive $5 off our first purchase. Here's how....Purchase a ticket for $5 (which you get back when you shop - so really it's free!). When you receive the ticket the bottom half is a chance to win a $1000 Belk shopping spree. Be sure to bring the ticket with you the day of the event. This is valid at ALL Belk's stores!!! The shopping spree is only allowed in AL, AR, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, MS, MO, NC, OH, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV.

PARKER'S PALS WILL RECEIVE 100% OF THE TICKET PRICE! If you are interested please email me at [email protected]his e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it how many tickets you would like and where to send them. You can either mail the pymt to 305 E. International Speedway Blvd, Ste 2-197, DeLand, FL 32724 or you can use the paypal link. Thank you in advance for your support!

Wow, what a great opportunity to save money and support a good cause at the same time! I am so sorry to hear about Parker's passing, but it's amazing to see his mom using her experience to help other families in similar situations. I will definitely be purchasing a ticket and spreading the word about this Belk Charity Event. Thank you for sharing this information with us and for giving us a chance to support such a worthy cause.

Dear Ashley,Thank you for sharing this amazing opportunity to support Parker's Pals and help families with young children battling cancer. I am deeply sorry for the loss of Parker, but I am inspired by his mom's dedication to helping other families in similar situations.I am thrilled to participate in this Belk Charity Event and support such a worthy cause. I will definitely be purchasing tickets and spreading the word to my friends and family. Thank you for providing the necessary information to make this event a success.Sincerely,

What is "Attention: Belk Shoppers"?

"Attention: Belk Shoppers" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to grab the attention of potential customers who are shopping at Belk department stores. It is a way to inform them of the products and services offered by Pampered Chef.

What type of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen tools and cookware, as well as pantry and entertaining products. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for our customers.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products at Belk?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at select Belk locations. However, the best way to purchase our products is through a Pampered Chef consultant, who can provide personalized recommendations and assistance.

Do I need to attend a party to purchase Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not need to attend a party to purchase Pampered Chef products. You can purchase products directly from a consultant or through our website.

Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant through "Attention: Belk Shoppers"?

While we appreciate your interest in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, we do not offer consultant sign-ups through the "Attention: Belk Shoppers" phrase. Please visit our website or contact a consultant directly to learn more about becoming a part of our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jillbean
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Back