• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prepare for Multiple Direct Sales Companies at Local Charity Event

In summary, when preparing for a Pampered Chef party, it is important to ask for RSVPs to determine an accurate headcount. It is also recommended to prepare for a few extra guests in case of unexpected attendees. If any guests have dietary restrictions, adjustments can be made to the menu or they can bring a dish to accommodate their needs. There is no set minimum or maximum number of guests, but it is recommended to have at least 6-8 for a successful party. For large groups, planning ahead and potentially having multiple stations or asking for help from a Pampered Chef consultant can ensure a successful party.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
I have a booth this Thursday for a local company who is doing a company shopping spree. They are allowing multiple direct sales companies and are requesting a donation to Juvenile Diabetes Association of 15%. Attached is the original email and the updated email when I requested an approximate number of attendees. How many would you prepare for? I am so excited for the opportunity to help a charity as well as get leads and sales for SAT. Any advice is appreciated.

First email:

Hi Ladies
I would like to thank you all so much for participating in our Holiday
Shopping Event to benefit Juvenile Diabetes. Our event is scheduled for
this Thursday, November 13th from 11:30am to 1:30pm. I will have a table
set up for each of you for your products - if you think you might require
more than one please let me know. You can come as early as 11am to set up
and you can clean up anytime you deem appropriate. We have representatives from Lia, Sophia, Pampered Chef, Mary Kay, Silpada
Jewelry and Tastefully Simple.

Second Email:
Unfortunately, I cannot give you a number. We have a total of
approximately 300 in our building although a lot of people work remotely or
maybe on travel.

Make sure you register this on CC for the random drawing. Who knows, they could call you.

I am guessing you should prepare for 50-75 people to
attend.Hi there,I'm excited to hear about your booth for the company shopping spree this Thursday! It's always great to see businesses giving back to their community, especially for a cause like the Juvenile Diabetes Association.Based on the updated email, it sounds like you should prepare for 50-75 attendees. It's always better to be over-prepared, so I would suggest having enough materials and products for at least 100 people. You never know, there might be a bigger turnout than expected!In terms of advice, I would recommend having a visually appealing and organized display to catch people's attention. Also, make sure to have a way for attendees to easily sign up for more information or to purchase products, such as a sign-up sheet or online form. And don't forget to have plenty of business cards or flyers to hand out to potential leads.Good luck with the event and I hope it's a successful one for both the charity and your business!

How Many to Prepare For?

1. How do I determine how many people to prepare for when hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The best way to determine how many people to prepare for is to ask your guests to RSVP and provide an accurate headcount. This will allow you to plan accordingly and ensure that you have enough food and supplies for everyone.

2. Can I prepare for a range of guests in case some unexpected ones show up?

Yes, it's always a good idea to prepare for a few extra guests in case of unexpected attendees. It's better to have too much food than not enough. You can also ask your guests to let you know if they plan on bringing anyone else.

3. What if some of my guests have dietary restrictions?

If you know ahead of time that some of your guests have dietary restrictions, be sure to plan accordingly. You can adjust your menu to accommodate their needs or ask them to bring a dish that fits their dietary restrictions.

4. Is there a minimum or maximum number of guests for a Pampered Chef party?

There is no set minimum or maximum number of guests for a Pampered Chef party. However, it's recommended to have at least 6-8 guests for a successful party. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more specific guidelines.

5. What if I have a large group attending my Pampered Chef party?

If you have a large group attending your party, it's important to plan ahead and make sure you have enough supplies and food for everyone. You may want to consider having multiple stations for guests to participate in, or ask for help from your Pampered Chef consultant. They can also provide tips and tricks for hosting a successful party with a large group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies