• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready for the 72 Hour Gonga Sale at SW Air?

In summary, the "72 Hour Gonga Sale" at Southwest Airlines is a limited time promotion offering discounted airfare for select flights. It occurs sporadically throughout the year and includes one-way and round-trip flights to domestic and international destinations. Customers can change or cancel their flights, but fees may apply. Bookings can be made on the Southwest Airlines website, mobile app, or by calling their customer service line.
nikked
Gold Member
SW Air is having a major sale for 72 hours only.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/finance/20091027/US.Air.Fare.Sale/

If you are planning on traveling before and/or after the holidays (but not during, of course!) now is the time to buy the tickets!

Happy (& safe!) Flying!!!

gonna check this out

Wow, thanks for sharing this information! I've been looking for affordable flight options for my upcoming trip and this sale sounds like the perfect opportunity. I'll definitely check out the details and see if I can snag a good deal. Thanks again for the heads up and happy flying to you too! Traveling during the holidays can be hectic, so I'll make sure to plan accordingly. Thanks for the reminder to stay safe as well.

Related to Ready for the 72 Hour Gonga Sale at SW Air?

1. What is the "72 Hour Gonga Sale" at Southwest Airlines?

The "72 Hour Gonga Sale" at Southwest Airlines is a limited time promotion where customers can find discounted airfare for select flights. It lasts for 72 hours and offers great deals on flights to various destinations.

2. How often does Southwest Airlines have the "72 Hour Gonga Sale"?

The "72 Hour Gonga Sale" at Southwest Airlines occurs sporadically throughout the year. It is not a regularly scheduled promotion, so customers should keep an eye out for announcements or sign up for emails to stay updated.

3. What types of flights are included in the "72 Hour Gonga Sale"?

The "72 Hour Gonga Sale" at Southwest Airlines includes one-way and round-trip flights to various domestic and international destinations. However, not all flights and dates may be included in the promotion.

4. Can I change or cancel my flight if I book through the "72 Hour Gonga Sale"?

Yes, you can change or cancel your flight if you book through the "72 Hour Gonga Sale" at Southwest Airlines. However, fees may apply depending on the fare type you purchased. It is recommended to read the terms and conditions carefully before making any changes.

5. How can I book a flight during the "72 Hour Gonga Sale" at Southwest Airlines?

To book a flight during the "72 Hour Gonga Sale" at Southwest Airlines, you can visit their website or use their mobile app. The discounted fares will be automatically applied when searching for eligible flights. You can also call their customer service line for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CoidgigBese
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
akaskydebil
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies