• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What was the Top 50 Sales Challenge trip like for Missy Eilts?

In summary, Missy Eilts, one of the Top 50 sales challenge participants, went to Chicago to participate in the Top 50 Sales Challenge. They arrived on Monday and had a day of shopping, lunch, and socializing. Monday night, they went to the Kendall School of Culinary Arts for dinner. Dean of the college and Chef Chris Koetke prepared a 4-course meal. Tuesday morning, they went to the college for a training and photo session. Tuesday night, they went to Carnivale for a 5-course meal. Wednesday morning, they had a pastry demonstration by a world-class chef. Wednesday night, they were given gifts from the college. Thursday morning, they had lunch and then were bused to the college
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I just received this from my director. One of my sister cluster mates (Missy Eilts) earned the Top 50 Sales Challenge & here is her description of the trip. Amazing!!

Well it's 11:04 PM and I just returned from our last event for the Top 50 Sales Challenge in Chicago. We arrived on Monday and spent the day at our leisure shopping, having lunch and just socializing with the other achievers. Monday night we went to the Kendall School of Culinary Arts for dinner in their restaurant called The Dining Room. This is a teaching/learning restaurant that is run by the students of the college. Dean of the college and Chef Chris Koetke prepared for us an incredible 4 course meal. We ate and ate and ate and then returned back to our incredible rooms at the Swisshotel to find a gift on our beds. We each received a white chef coat with The Pampered Chef logs, Top 50 sales Challenge logo on the arm, and our name on them. WAY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus a leather portfolio and pen with the Top 50 Challenge Logo.

Tuesday morning we ate breakfast and then were bused to the college. We all had to wear our chef coats and we had professional pictures taken with Chef Chris Koetke, the dean and chef. We then had an hour and a half briefing/ training. We then were give two and a half hours in the professional kitchen in teams of two to prepare our 4 assigned recipes. Everything had to be ready to come out to the buffet line at 12:30.. It was our lunch. WHAT A BLAST THIS 2 1/2 HOURS TURNED OUT TO BE!!!!!!!!!!!! It was like being on the show top chef. After all the cooking was done, we ate and ate and ate and ate. Then we were treated to a demonstration by a world class pastry chef who teaches at Kendall College and we of course got to eat the fruits of his labor. Upon leaving the college for the day, we were given gifts from the college.

Tuesday night we were taken to Carnivale, a Latin restaurant in downtown Chicago. What a place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness. The atmosphere was incredible. At each of our places was our professional picture taken early in the day with the chef in a beautiful frame! Many home office staff people joined us and I got to eat at Jean Jonas table......what a hoot we had!!!! We had margaritas, mojitos, and sangria. Then we had wine and chips and guacamole. Then we were treated to a 5 course meal. Again we ate and we ate and we ate. The food was incredible and the company was great!

Upon our return to the room tonight we had fleece cream colored vests with the Pampered Chef logo waiting on our beds!

I'm exhausted, full, and overjoyed all at the same time. It feels so good to be so richly rewarded for my hard work to reach the goal I set back in June to be on of the Top 50 in the sales challenge for July and August! We work for an incredible company that rewards hard work, persistence, and determination. You can earn rewards just like this one if you set your sights on them. This in the 10 years I have been with Pampered Chef has to be one of the most fun, incredible events I have ever been able to attend. What a time!

I hope you all have your goals set. I hope you know what you need to do to achieve those goals. I hope you put your plan into action. Plan your work.....work your play! If you set your goals, dream big, you can achieve great things.

Thanks for sharing Crystal, simply Amazing!

Thanks Crystal! I love hearing about some of the higher-up rewards, as then they don't seem so far-away!

Wow Crystal sounds like she ate, ate, ate, and ate but what fun.

What a great description!

HOw cool!!! Thanks so much for sharing. What a neat wrap up of everything. I have met Missy before and she's so nice!! How neat all of the fun "freebies" were!

What is the "Top 50 in Sales Challenge"?

The "Top 50 in Sales Challenge" is a competition held by Pampered Chef to recognize and reward the top 50 consultants with the highest sales in a given time period.

When does the "Top 50 in Sales Challenge" take place?

The "Top 50 in Sales Challenge" typically takes place every quarter, with specific dates announced by Pampered Chef. The competition usually runs for three months.

Who is eligible to participate in the "Top 50 in Sales Challenge"?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the "Top 50 in Sales Challenge" as long as they meet the minimum sales requirement set by the company.

What are the prizes for the "Top 50 in Sales Challenge"?

The top 50 consultants will receive recognition and a special prize from Pampered Chef. The top 3 consultants will also receive additional rewards and recognition.

How can I track my progress in the "Top 50 in Sales Challenge"?

You can track your progress in the "Top 50 in Sales Challenge" through the "My Progress" section on the Pampered Chef consultant website. This will show your current sales and ranking in the competition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies