• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can I Register Online for Leadership After Signing My Second Recruit?

In summary, you can't register online until the IPT updates around the 10th, but you can try calling HO. You can also print the registration form off of Consultant's Corner and fax it in.
KimberleePowell
So, I just signed my second recruit on Friday. I am going to go to Leadership. For some reason, I cannot yet register online. When will I be able to register online?

You won't actually promote until Dec 1st and you cannot register online until the IPT updates around the 10th. I had to wait until this week to do it, I promoted Nov 1st, IPT didn't update until the 10th and I had to wait until this paycheck to do so.

That stinks. Can I register over the phone? My IPT is already showing my new recruit as having signed up.

You can try calling HO. It's worth a shot. They don't technically classify you as FD until the first of the month, you might want to wait until next week.

I will give it till next week. I just don't want all of the classes to be filled.

I know it is hard to wait. I just had a second person sign up a week ago and I have to wait until things update in Dec. as well.

Things won't fill up - there are certain classes just for FDs and you'll be able to get in what you need. Just be happy that we'll be able to sign up before the deadline. Better than signing up on-site and paying extra...

Congrats and we'll see you there!

Patience is a virtue that I sometimes lack:( I am looking forward to going. I have it all paid for through conference club money, I already booked my flight and I have a room to stay at:) I am soooo pumped!!

Just to warn you, a couple classes have already filled up! :( I just registered today and couldn't take one of the classes I really wanted to take.

Val, how is your vacation going?

My director called home office. They let her know that I could print the registration form off of Consultant's Corner and fax it in:) So, I filled out the form and I am having my husband fax it in for me today.

KimberleePowell said:
My director called home office. They let her know that I could print the registration form off of Consultant's Corner and fax it in:) So, I filled out the form and I am having my husband fax it in for me today.

Good to know, I am also waiting for the IPT to update for this month!:D

1. When can I register for Leadership after signing my second recruit?

You can register for Leadership after signing your second recruit during the open registration period, which typically occurs a few months before the event. Exact dates will be announced on the Pampered Chef website and through email communication.

2. Do I need to have a certain level of sales or team size to register for Leadership?

No, there are no specific requirements for sales or team size in order to attend Leadership. However, it is recommended that you have a strong foundation in your business before attending this advanced training event.

3. Can I register for Leadership if I have not yet signed my second recruit?

No, in order to attend Leadership, you must have signed your second recruit before the open registration period. This is to ensure that you have a solid team and are ready to take your business to the next level.

4. How much does it cost to register for Leadership?

The cost for Leadership varies each year and is typically announced during the open registration period. The fee covers all training sessions, materials, and some meals during the event.

5. Can I bring my spouse or partner to Leadership?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your spouse or partner to Leadership. However, there is an additional registration fee for guests to cover their meals and materials. This fee is also announced during the open registration period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
obxchef
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Mary Rose
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda