• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Attend Leadership if One of My Recruits Goes Inactive?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you may have questions about event attendance. Here are the top five frequently asked questions and their answers: You can still attend if you have a conflict or need to cancel, you can bring a friend or family member, dietary restrictions can be accommodated, arriving late is okay but try to be on time, and there is no age limit for attendees.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Hello! I have a question. I am a future director well I was until Dec. 31st. I already paid to go to Leadership but my one recruit just went in active due to getting settle in her new home. Will I still be allowed to go to Leadership or will they not let me go now or what should I go?
Sarah

PM chefann. She was in the same position until a week or so ago. One inactive recruit when active again, but I know she was in contact with her upline and HO about it. She might have some insight.

Your inactive recruit can do a retroactive waiver for $25.

It doesn't matter. You were a future when you paid, therfore when you arrive at Leadership you still are a Future. Same situation happened to me way back and it made no difference.

cmdtrgd said:
Your inactive recruit can do a retroactive waiver for $25.
This is still good advice though, even if it doesn't matter. Try not to lose your recruit especially if she still plans to do the business. Explain to her about losing her career sales, hopefully the $25 will be worth it to her to stay active.

Luckily, one of my inactive gals submitted a $200 show so I re-promoted to FD. But Chef Kimmo (I think) mentioned that she was in the exact same situation last year and was able to go, she just had a "Consultant" ribbon on her name tag. If HO follows the same rules as the IPT, then you have a grace month before you lose FD, too.If your recruit who just went inactive had more than $5k career sales, it will probably be worth it for her to get the retroactive waiver so she doesn't lose them.

Will I Be Allowed to Still Go?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often get asked questions about our events and gatherings. One of the most common questions is whether or not someone will be allowed to still attend an event they have signed up for. Here are the top five frequently asked questions and their answers:

1. Can I still go if I have a conflict or need to cancel?

Yes, absolutely! We understand that conflicts and unexpected situations may arise. You are always welcome to cancel your attendance or transfer your ticket to someone else. Just make sure to let us know as soon as possible so we can make necessary arrangements.

2. Will I be allowed to bring a friend or family member?

Of course, we encourage you to bring a friend or family member to our events! Just make sure to let us know in advance so we can make proper accommodations for seating and food.

3. Can I still attend if I have dietary restrictions?

Yes, we strive to accommodate all dietary restrictions at our events. Please let us know in advance so we can make sure to have appropriate options available for you.

4. What if I arrive late to the event?

We understand that things happen and you may arrive late to the event. Don't worry, you will still be able to participate in all activities and enjoy the event. However, please try to arrive on time to not miss out on any important information or demonstrations.

5. Is there an age limit for attendees?

Our events are open to all ages, unless otherwise specified. We welcome families and children to join in on the fun and learning at our events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
PCGINA