• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Leadership When You're a Consultant - My Story

In summary, Ann is worried that she can't go to Leadership because one of her gals went inactive and last year she was in a similar boat but then one of her gals reactivated. Her NED said she should call her back so she's nervous.
chefann said:
......I'm confident that I'll be there.
Oh, I hope so! :chef:

cheering you on Ann. But I do know how frustrating it can be when the people in your group don't follow through. You can always attach a few loose orders you collect over the next couple of days to hers.

I got a good Christmas present yesterday. My recruit who was collecting orders called and said that she thought she had enough to reactivate. She's going to submit them today or tomorrow. Now I'm on pins and needles until they show up in my IPT.

Fingers crossed for you!

Lisa

woo-hoo Ann!!!!Let us know when it all shows up so everyone can share in your big sigh of relief!!!!

Ann I have beeb checking this everyday to see the outcome. I can only imagine how you are feeling.

Hooray for you Ann! And give your recruit a big fat hug and kiss from all of us!

Is it official?? :)

Hooray for you Ann!!

My recruit just called. Her order had been tied up because she switched to P3, and it didn't include sales tax. But she got it corrected. It's not showing up in my IPT yet, but

I'm going!!

Yeah Ann! I'm so excited for you!

and me too! It just wouldn't be the same without you there.

I SO WISH WE WERE GOING THIS WEEK!!!!

And I totally knew it would work out for you! You can't not be at Leadership!!!!

I'm doing a happy dance for you... in the privacy of my own home... I don't dance in public... even if it is the happy dance. It's scary and makes children cry. But I'm doin' it for you Ann!!!!

OK- now I'm picturing you dancing like Elaine on Seinfeld. But you're too cute to dance badly!
:D

Yeah, glad it is OFFICIAL and not in question. Now there are no worries. Congratulations!

I was actually thinking about this in the shower...that is where I tend to "remember" things and I get my best ideas...darn shame paper is ruined when it gets wet. LOL Looking forward to seeing/meeting you!

OMG!!!
I just started reading this post 10 minutes ago!!!

HELLO!! My "BIG HAIRED" girlfriend ~ it certainly would not be the same without you at Leadership....... in the bar!!!

I am just sorry I read this so late and was not part of the "current" support lifeline you were needing....

Please know that I just about peed my pants when I started reading this. I am so glad it has worked out for you.... CU in Cincy!!!

Gina :p

chefann said:
My recruit just called. Her order had been tied up because she switched to P3, and it didn't include sales tax. But she got it corrected. It's not showing up in my IPT yet, but

I'm going!!

well HALLELUIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to meet you!
Give that consultant a gift of some kind...from all of us!

Congratulations, Ann! I am SO glad it worked out for you!

YEAH!! So glad it worked out - everyone is right - it just wouldn't be the same without you!

Can't wait to meet you in person soon! Less than two weeks to go...

Wow
I just read this too...WhEW!
I really hope to meet you too Ann!!

I need to change my avator so you guys might recognize me!...Ann...put your old one back on...i'm forgetting what you looked like!

CONGRATS! WHEW!!

And this just goes to remind all of us to have a cushion. Don't stop at just 2...or 5 if Director...keep on chugging !

I have 4...one is about to go inactive (again) at the end of December. But I have faith in her!

See you in Cincy!!
When and where is the meet and greet?
I"m meeting up with my cousin and his family while I'm there, they live there. I hope I'll still have a chance to meet up with you all!

chefann said:

I'm going!!

Yeah!! Way to go!

yeah Ann! I'm so glad she pulled through for you:balloon:

woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to toast you on pulling this thru anne! see you soooooooooooooon!

AAAAAUUUUGH! Stupid IPT hasn't updated all weekend! Margie's show still isn't showing up! :grumpy:

I bet it will update tomorrow Ann. Lot's of times it doesn't update on the weekend. Check it out @ 10:00 tomorrow morning.

I know-- I'm just impatient.

HO is closed tomorrow - there may not be an update tomorrow, either. :cry:

I forgot about that. I'm sure it will show up soon.

WOO HOO Ann!!!

Doing the happy dance with Colleen for you!!! http://www.websmileys.com/sm/music/1.gif

I'll be thinking of you guys! Hope you all have a great time! I can't wait to read all the posts after conference to see what you all learned!! :D

Last edited:
If it'll make you feel better Ann, ask her to send you a screen shot from her P3 showing the Date Time Group for submitting the show. This way you don't have to agonize over the HO delay. :)
And I'm doing the happy dance for you too...it ain't pretty, but I'm dancing. :)

Hallelujah!! It's showing up!

Becky- I realized I still have your number in my phone from when we were chatting about rooming at National. Want a call from OH?

chefann said:
Becky- I realized I still have your number in my phone from when we were chatting about rooming at National. Want a call from OH?

YES!!! Hopefully I'll be where I can answer the phone! Autorama is that weekend, and I may be in the DeVos Center with a lot of noise - but I'd love :love: a call.

Thanks Ann!

Congrat's Ann!:balloon:

Hoooraaay!!! So glad to hear the confirmed GOOD NEWS!!!

WAY TO GOR "RED"!!! First, Second & maybe even Third drink is on me!!!!

~G~

ChefBeckyD said:
YES!!! Hopefully I'll be where I can answer the phone! Autorama is that weekend, and I may be in the DeVos Center with a lot of noise - but I'd love :love: a call.

Thanks Ann!

You'd better share information with me after that call! :D :love: PULLLLEASE!!!!

Hey Ann - what wave are you in at NC 2008?

So far all the cool people are in Wave #1. ;)

Yeah Ann:balloon:

Actually Janet, I think the cool people are in wave 2:p

janetupnorth said:

Yeah - Ann - what wave are you in? You want to be with the cool people don't you?:D

And Janet - I'll be sharing with you ~ as soon as I get "the call"!:D

Yahoo for Ann! I know you are relieved.

janetupnorth said:

Hey, watch it sweetie......I take offense to that! :(

I'm in Wave 3 - does that make me super un-cool? :confused: :cry:

pamperedlinda said:
Hey, watch it sweetie......I take offense to that! :(

I'm in Wave 3 - does that make me super un-cool? :confused: :cry:

No, just uh, not as cool as wave #1, maybe just slightly chilled. ;) :p

(Sometimes it is so much fun to stir up a little "friendly" competition). :rolleyes: :D

Yeah- all the coolest people are in Wave 3 this year. :D

pamperedlinda said:
Ahem.....

Linda! That is ALMOST as shocking as Burt in the Buff! :yuck:

:D :D :D

janetupnorth said:
Linda! That is ALMOST as shocking as Burt in the Buff! :yuck:

:D :D :D
You should have seen the one I deleted! :eek:

1. <H2>What is the difference between a consultant and an FD in Pampered Chef?</H2><p>The main difference between a consultant and an FD (Future Director) in Pampered Chef is their rank in the company. Consultants are at the entry level and are building their business, while FDs have reached a higher level and are on the path to leadership.</p>2. <H2>Do I need to be an FD to attend Leadership?</H2><p>No, you do not need to be an FD to attend Leadership. As long as you are a consultant and have registered for the event, you are eligible to attend. However, attending Leadership as an FD can provide additional benefits and opportunities for growth in your business.</p>3. <H2>What should I do if I am registered for Leadership but am currently a consultant?</H2><p>If you are registered for Leadership but are currently a consultant, you do not need to worry. As long as you are actively building your business and meeting the qualifications for the event, you are eligible to attend. If you have any concerns, it is best to reach out to your NED for clarification.</p>4. <H2>What happens if one of my inactive recruits reactivates before Leadership?</H2><p>If one of your inactive recruits reactivates before Leadership, you will have the opportunity to update your status and attend as an FD. This can provide you with additional benefits and opportunities for growth in your business.</p>5. <H2>What if I am unable to reactivate any of my inactive recruits or sign someone else this month?</H2><p>If you are unable to reactivate any of your inactive recruits or sign someone else this month, it is important to stay focused on building your business and meeting the qualifications for future events. Do not let this setback discourage you, as there will always be opportunities for growth and success in your business. Reach out to your NED or other consultants for support and guidance in reaching your goals.</p>

What is the difference between a consultant and an FD in Pampered Chef?

The main difference between a consultant and an FD (Future Director) in Pampered Chef is their rank in the company. Consultants are at the entry level and are building their business, while FDs have reached a higher level and are on the path to leadership.

Do I need to be an FD to attend Leadership?

No, you do not need to be an FD to attend Leadership. As long as you are a consultant and have registered for the event, you are eligible to attend. However, attending Leadership as an FD can provide additional benefits and opportunities for growth in your business.

What should I do if I am registered for Leadership but am currently a consultant?

If you are registered for Leadership but are currently a consultant, you do not need to worry. As long as you are actively building your business and meeting the qualifications for the event, you are eligible to attend. If you have any concerns, it is best to reach out to your NED for clarification.

What happens if one of my inactive recruits reactivates before Leadership?

If one of your inactive recruits reactivates before Leadership, you will have the opportunity to update your status and attend as an FD. This can provide you with additional benefits and opportunities for growth in your business.

What if I am unable to reactivate any of my inactive recruits or sign someone else this month?

If you are unable to reactivate any of your inactive recruits or sign someone else this month, it is important to stay focused on building your business and meeting the qualifications for future events. Do not let this setback discourage you, as there will always be opportunities for growth and success in your business. Reach out to your NED or other consultants for support and guidance in reaching your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
raebates