• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating Leadership When You're a Consultant - My Story

In summary, Ann is worried that she can't go to Leadership because one of her gals went inactive and last year she was in a similar boat but then one of her gals reactivated. Her NED said she should call her back so she's nervous.
chefann said:
Yeah- all the coolest people are in Wave 3 this year. :D
Does this mean you are in Wave 3 with me :D ? Or did I miss the joke :confused: ? (I tend to do that from time to time)

pamperedlinda said:
You should have seen the one I deleted! :eek:

The picture or the statement?

I missed it in the long transition from work to home!

Left work early to make it to the grocery store to get milk, didn't even get down the road and came across a VERY recent accident...had to stop and care for a patient until the ambulance crew took over for me...missed getting to my work store to get kitty food...called sitter to see if I could still stop by the store before I get the kids since I was now much later...got them...drove slow home on the icy roads...whew...

You were saying? ;)

pamperedlinda said:
Does this mean you are in Wave 3 with me :D ? Or did I miss the joke :confused: ? (I tend to do that from time to time)
Nope- I'm in wave 3. After being in Wave 1 for the past 3 years, it'll feel weird.

chefann said:
Nope- I'm in wave 3. After being in Wave 1 for the past 3 years, it'll feel weird.

We'll call you Ann...oh wait! Can't ruin the surprise!!!!

chefann said:
Woo hoo! I'm in the same wave as Ann - even if we will be the last to know all the good stuff.......I still get to party with the CS queen :D

janetupnorth said:
The picture or the statement?

I missed it in the long transition from work to home!

Left work early to make it to the grocery store to get milk, didn't even get down the road and came across a VERY recent accident...had to stop and care for a patient until the ambulance crew took over for me...missed getting to my work store to get kitty food...called sitter to see if I could still stop by the store before I get the kids since I was now much later...got them...drove slow home on the icy roads...whew...

You were saying? ;)
I was referring to the picture (had a really good one but decided it might be offensive to some....)

Sounds like you had a rough evening. Glad you are home, even if you did 'dis' me!

pamperedlinda said:
I was referring to the picture (had a really good one but decided it might be offensive to some....)

Sounds like you had a rough evening. Glad you are home, even if you did 'dis' me!

LOL! You KNOW you'll get me back sometime. ;)

Now I'm getting frustrated.

Margie's show is there in my IPT (for December), with it's commissionable total. But she still shows as inactive, even though the comm sales was over $200. I understand that it was submitted over the holidays, so HO has a lot of things they're processing today. But I want her status to update!!!

Call HO. Even if you have to wait on hold. Call them. It's not worth worrying about it. Tell them that you're registered for LS and that you just want to be sure everything is okay. They'll understand.Keep us posted! ;)

chefann said:

Margie's show is there in my IPT (for December), with it's commissionable total. But she still shows as inactive, even though the comm sales was over $200. I understand that it was submitted over the holidays, so HO has a lot of things they're processing today. But I want her status to update!!!

I've had the same thing Ann - I have a new consultant showing up on my IPT - but she doesn't show up as a recruit for me yet in my stats. Also, had a $103 individual order placed by a customer on my website, and I got the notification of it, and also shows up on shipment status, but nothing on my IPT yet. I think they are just really behind on getting that stuff updated.

Considering most of these systems operate separately I would agree...things aren't all updated yet since various people are probably off. We should see it smooth out in a week or so.But if you're going to worry yourself sick over something, just call!

I will. I don't feel like waiting for a call back, so I'll call on my cell when I leave here and can just leave my earpiece on (without looking like more of a dork than I already am).

chefann said:

I think it takes HO longer to update that. I had the opposite happen a few months ago. I had 2 consultants that I knew went inactive and the IPT didn't update and show them inactive until @ the 8th of the month.

Now that you say that Linda... that's happened to me too. It hasn't updated for me sometimes until the 8th-10th. Hope Ann can get through. This is way too much of a rollercoaster for anyone!

The wait was 3 hours. I stayed on the phone on the drive home (just in case they picked up in 20 minutes). And then re-called and set up a call back. I'll post an update when I hear.

I am so glad I have been slacking in keeping up here on CS. If I had read that there was even a possiblity of my PRECIOUS RIDE TO LEADERSHIP not GOING I would have had a total, over the top, freaked out panic attack!!!!
I am so glad it worked out. And I am so glad I didnt read this until AFTER the drama was over.... phew!!!! MEET YOU SOON!!!!!!

chefann said:
The wait was 3 hours. I stayed on the phone on the drive home (just in case they picked up in 20 minutes). And then re-called and set up a call back. I'll post an update when I hear.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

darn glad I don't have any burning questions for them like you do right now!

Best of luck~but I know it will be OK!

friday just told me about this...

Ann, I went last year and was down to a consultant by the time Leadership was held. They won't keep you out. I drove in and was somewhat worried about being told you can't attend. I am sure you have heard back from HO but I think you have nothing to worry about.

In fact when I registered I kind of had an idea that one of mine was going inactive so I registered very quickly while I was still FD, by the time conference hit I was back to Consultant and like I said nothing was said just my ribbon did reflect that I was a consultant and not a FD.

2 years ago I drove in with agreements in hand and they let me in with not a problem. I would think if you have 2 and one was inactive and their show to reactivate them was in December - you should have no worries.

We will be looking for you at the Meet & Greet!

FINALLY!!4 1/4 hours after leaving my number for the call back, Marian from HO called. She said that Margie has been updated to "Active", but the IPT hasn't caught up yet (as I suspected). YAY!!Thanks for all the happy thoughts, ladies. :)

Good news Ann! See ya in next week.

1. <H2>What is the difference between a consultant and an FD in Pampered Chef?</H2><p>The main difference between a consultant and an FD (Future Director) in Pampered Chef is their rank in the company. Consultants are at the entry level and are building their business, while FDs have reached a higher level and are on the path to leadership.</p>2. <H2>Do I need to be an FD to attend Leadership?</H2><p>No, you do not need to be an FD to attend Leadership. As long as you are a consultant and have registered for the event, you are eligible to attend. However, attending Leadership as an FD can provide additional benefits and opportunities for growth in your business.</p>3. <H2>What should I do if I am registered for Leadership but am currently a consultant?</H2><p>If you are registered for Leadership but are currently a consultant, you do not need to worry. As long as you are actively building your business and meeting the qualifications for the event, you are eligible to attend. If you have any concerns, it is best to reach out to your NED for clarification.</p>4. <H2>What happens if one of my inactive recruits reactivates before Leadership?</H2><p>If one of your inactive recruits reactivates before Leadership, you will have the opportunity to update your status and attend as an FD. This can provide you with additional benefits and opportunities for growth in your business.</p>5. <H2>What if I am unable to reactivate any of my inactive recruits or sign someone else this month?</H2><p>If you are unable to reactivate any of your inactive recruits or sign someone else this month, it is important to stay focused on building your business and meeting the qualifications for future events. Do not let this setback discourage you, as there will always be opportunities for growth and success in your business. Reach out to your NED or other consultants for support and guidance in reaching your goals.</p>

What is the difference between a consultant and an FD in Pampered Chef?

The main difference between a consultant and an FD (Future Director) in Pampered Chef is their rank in the company. Consultants are at the entry level and are building their business, while FDs have reached a higher level and are on the path to leadership.

Do I need to be an FD to attend Leadership?

No, you do not need to be an FD to attend Leadership. As long as you are a consultant and have registered for the event, you are eligible to attend. However, attending Leadership as an FD can provide additional benefits and opportunities for growth in your business.

What should I do if I am registered for Leadership but am currently a consultant?

If you are registered for Leadership but are currently a consultant, you do not need to worry. As long as you are actively building your business and meeting the qualifications for the event, you are eligible to attend. If you have any concerns, it is best to reach out to your NED for clarification.

What happens if one of my inactive recruits reactivates before Leadership?

If one of your inactive recruits reactivates before Leadership, you will have the opportunity to update your status and attend as an FD. This can provide you with additional benefits and opportunities for growth in your business.

What if I am unable to reactivate any of my inactive recruits or sign someone else this month?

If you are unable to reactivate any of your inactive recruits or sign someone else this month, it is important to stay focused on building your business and meeting the qualifications for future events. Do not let this setback discourage you, as there will always be opportunities for growth and success in your business. Reach out to your NED or other consultants for support and guidance in reaching your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
raebates