• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Back on Track: Tips for Reactivating Your Home Office Recruiting Status

In summary, the consultant must be inactive for 6 months in a row before they can sign with a new recruiter.
TammyStar
I went inactive in October due to having to go 4 hours out of town for a job. I was never really "impressed" with my recruiter (I'm a home office recruit and I think if I would have went to one of her shows I would not have signed with her) What do I need to do to be active again? I know I would have to stay inactive for one year to sign with someone else but that isn't my prob. I just never felt movtivated by her "example". I still receive emails from her upline but she quit sending me things and I am now wondering if she is even still active herself. How can I find out if she is active?
TIA

I would think you could call the HO to find out if she's still active. As for reactivating, you just need to submit $200 in orders.If you call the HO, talk to them about your problems. The rules change soon (March 1?), so it may take less time than you think to be able to sign under someone new.

Thanks Rae!
You know EVERYTHING!! just kidding, but you always have a great answer on your posts and I've enjoyed reading them.

Your too kind. Frankly, the more I learn, the more I realize I need to learn.

I thought the change was April 1.

That could be. That's why there's a ? after March. The HO will know for sure.

I figured you weren't sure with the ? :D thats why I piped in my 2 cents!

The new plan takes effect April 1. When the new plan goes into effect, then a consultant must only be inactive for 6 months in a row before they have to purchase a new kit. All inactive consultants will start at month 1 of inactivity April 1, so nobody will be able to re-sign under a new recruiter until October. (That's covered in the Q&A that was posted 2 weeks ago.)

Thanks, Ann. Since the info didn't really apply to me, I didn't retain it.

1. How can I reactivate my home office recruiting status?

To reactivate your home office recruiting status, you can start by reaching out to your previous contacts and potential customers. You can also utilize social media and networking events to connect with new people and generate interest in your business.

2. What are some tips for staying organized and motivated while reactivating my home office recruiting status?

Some tips for staying organized and motivated include creating a schedule or to-do list, setting achievable goals, and surrounding yourself with positive and supportive people. It's also important to take breaks and prioritize self-care to avoid burnout.

3. How can I use technology to help me reactivate my home office recruiting status?

Technology can be a valuable tool in reactivating your home office recruiting status. You can use social media platforms to connect with potential customers and hosts, and utilize video conferencing tools to conduct virtual parties or meetings. You can also use email marketing to reach out to previous customers and leads.

4. What are some effective ways to market my business while reactivating my home office recruiting status?

Some effective ways to market your business during this time include hosting online parties or events, offering exclusive promotions or discounts, and utilizing word-of-mouth marketing by asking satisfied customers for referrals. You can also partner with other businesses or influencers to expand your reach.

5. How long does it typically take to reactivate a home office recruiting status?

The time it takes to reactivate your home office recruiting status can vary depending on your efforts and the current market conditions. It's important to stay consistent and persistent in your outreach and marketing efforts, and to be patient as it may take some time to see results. It's also helpful to set realistic goals and celebrate small wins along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Niki
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies