• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Advice for Scheduling a Home Office Show: Tips and Tricks for Success

In summary, the email exchange between a home office lead and the consultant involved the lead expressing interest in hosting a show on a specific date. However, the consultant had concerns about the short notice and whether the guests were aware of the show. The lead confirmed that the show was actually a housewarming party and that her guests had already been invited. The consultant offered advice to make sure the guests were aware of the Pampered Chef demo and suggested calling them to inform them.
NewbyPChef
The following exchange has taken place over email with a home office lead:

her response to my "canned email" for a home office lead intersted in a show:

"Do you by any chance have Saturday April 2 open? If not, I would like to schedule on another date you have available!! I am excited! I have been to a couple of shows, but I have never hosted a show! Thank you..._______"

me:

"Hey _____! I just left you a voice mail. I may be able to do a show for you Saturday, depending on what time and I also want to confirm whether you think 4 days will be enough time to round up all your guests. Just let me know. You can call, email or text me. I can drop a hostess packet in the mail to you tomorrow..."

her:

"I am actually having a house warming party Saturday so the guests have already been invited!! I was planning on 2:00. I am sorry I have not answered my phone, I am a teacher so I am not able to. It is easier for me to check my email. Thank you!!"

Advice?

I would e-mail her call her text her how ever you are able get word to her that you will be there for that house warming party .

I just had a show not knowing ahead of time that it was also a house warming party too ,The mom that I know gave her daughter the party cause she just moved into an appt . she made her own wish list and the bought from that and for them self.

Party 1200.00 that night no outside orders , it was awsome

I told her I will do it, I am just concerned. Do her guests know what is going on? That is my concern. And why is she waiting to the last minute to contact a consultant? Am I over-thinking this?

Ya with my party they did know it was a house warming and a Pamperedchef party with buying her gifts , I was just the last to know I just thought is was a regular party not like a shower would be

I just did a housewarming party. She told her guests that a PC consultant would be there. I did 2 shows one a noon and one at 3 so if people couldn't make the first they could get there for the second. It was a good day.

Your instincts are correct. Make sure her guests know that a PC consultant will be there. Is she having other DS company reps there? Is she expecting a demo? Would she be better off having a regular PC show in a couple of weeks, the only reason being you having their attention and ability to do a demo. It doesn't have to be a regular show this weekend, but you don't want to go and have 2 people purchase. You can get bookings without doing a demo. I'm not good thinking on my feet so I would want as much info up front as possible. Sounds like you need to talk to her on the phone this afternoon/evening.

If her guests are not already aware, you could suggest that she make phone calls to them:

I'm so excited, we're going to have a Pampered Chef demo at the house warming party this Saturday! She's going to show us how to make _________, and I can't wait for you to see all the cool stuff!.

That way they're not blind-sided when they walk in the door.

1. How do I place an order?

To place an order with Pampered Chef, you can either do so online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. If you choose to order online, simply add the desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout. If you prefer to order through a consultant, they can assist you with selecting products and placing the order for you.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can either host an in-home party or a virtual party. In-home parties are hosted at a physical location, while virtual parties are hosted online. You can contact a consultant to schedule a party and they will guide you through the process. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party.

3. What is the return policy?

If you are not satisfied with your Pampered Chef purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The product must be in its original condition and packaging. If the product is damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through our website or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and resources to get started. As a consultant, you can earn commission on sales and receive discounts on products.

5. How do I track my order?

To track your order, you can log in to your Pampered Chef account on our website and view your order history. You will also receive an email with tracking information once your order has shipped. If you have any issues with tracking your order, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nene960
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nene960
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • TammyJo
  • General Chat
Replies