• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Expiration Emails: Why Does Home Office Forget?

In summary, the host expiration email is sent as a reminder that the party will be expiring soon and any remaining orders should be submitted. Parties cannot be extended, as the system is set up to expire them after a certain amount of time. Submitting orders before the expiration date ensures timely processing and shipping, as well as commission for consultants. If orders are missed before the deadline, they cannot be processed. Orders can still be placed after the party has expired, but commission will not be received and processing and shipping may take longer.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Can someone tell me why home office sends out host expiration emails and it seems like they have no clue that they have had a show? I get one and have to rack my brain thinking I have lost my mind because I know they had a show about 3 months ago.
Sorry, guess I am just venting....

Did they have more then one show with you in the last year? Its happened to me for that reason (duplicate shows).

I have hosts who do every 6 months.

Those e-mails do get sent out quite a bit before the expiration date, but that's probably so the hosts will re-book before the PHD expires.

Personally, I would rather be reminded even if the host had a show after the first one:D !

Sorry for the post. I guess I was a little crabby yesterday. I don't mind the emails so much as the fact that I have to back track and say...when was her last show?? and then I feel like I am loosing my mind which is easy to lose here lately.

Related to Host Expiration Emails: Why Does Home Office Forget?

1. Why am I receiving a host expiration email if my party is still active?

The host expiration email is automatically sent out by our system 48 hours after the party has ended. This is just a reminder that your party will be expiring soon and any remaining orders will need to be submitted.

2. Can I extend the expiration date for my party?

Unfortunately, we are not able to extend the expiration date for parties. Our system is set up to automatically expire parties after a certain amount of time to ensure timely and accurate orders for our consultants.

3. Why do I need to submit my orders before the expiration date?

Submitting your orders before the expiration date allows us to process them and get them shipped out to you in a timely manner. It also helps our consultants to close out their parties and receive their commission.

4. What happens if I miss the deadline to submit orders?

If you miss the deadline to submit orders, unfortunately, we will not be able to process them. We encourage all hosts to submit their orders before the expiration date to ensure timely delivery.

5. Can I still place orders after my party has expired?

Yes, you can still place orders after your party has expired. However, please keep in mind that your consultant will not receive commission for these orders and they may take longer to process and ship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views