• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant Frustrated Home Office Issues: Is Anyone Else Experiencing This?

In summary, there have been numerous issues with the home office lately, including missing supply orders, incorrect charges on IPT, and unresolved show issues. Many consultants have been experiencing long wait times and difficulty getting call-backs from the home office. The CEO has addressed these issues and acknowledges the challenges with the new systems and processes being implemented. She has asked for patience and recommends using the internet for faster resolution of adjustments and returns.
Kelly8
Is anyone else having issues with home office? I know that they work very hard for us, and usually I have nothing but good to say, but lately...jeezsh! It seems like if there is a mistake to be made, they're going to do it, and then the call-back isn't working, so it's about impossible to call them.

I have missing supply order stuff, one of my girls whole supply order isn't being shipped even after they promised her, I have a "show" showing up on my IPT that shouldn't be there and PC has no idea where it's coming from, I have a show that I released due to a cc declination, and that's STILL not showing up, and I had a show that was supposed to be a kit purchase show that had major issues. Am I the only one? Maybe I would feel better if I knew I wasn't alone. I was on the phone with PC for over 2 hours last night!!!:mad: Bring back the call back!!!!:cry:

I had issues with my holiday shippings and a refund issue that took almost 2 months to resolve. I don't know what's going on with HO???

Your not alone. Look on here for a couple of threads regarding HO & issues.

One of my consultants has been trying to figure out what happened with a show she submitted on Feb 5. It has shown as received, and then disappeared, and now is back again - but at $0 - but with no other info. She has emailed twice, and called in - but she is a teacher, and can't wait for a call-back or sit on the phone during the day - and last night, she never got a call-back when she called in. (the call back was working for her - not sure why you didn't have a call-back?) We still have no idea what is going on with that show. It's extremely frustrating!

For what it's worth, here is an e-mail I got from my director a bit ago...

News from HO via Marla Gottschalk
A News Update for Executive Directors

of The Pampered Chef

(630) 261-8900 phone (630) 261-8588 Fax

ExecuFlash

One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630

from Marla Gottschalk, Chief Executive Officer

Please feel free to share this with your downline.

Dear Executive Director,

As I am sure you and your teams have noticed, our ability to answer your calls in the Solution Center is well below the level of service you have come to expect from The Pampered Chef. I wanted to directly address with you what is happening.

As I mentioned at Leadership Summit, we are in the process of upgrading our entire internal infrastructure. This is necessary to make us more efficient and to implement the new Career Plan. The recent systems conversions have unfortunately impacted the Solution Center Universal Representatives in two ways. First, our Universal Representatives have been asked to learn a new system and process, both of which take time. Secondly, the systems are not operating at the necessary level of efficiency.

I want to assure you that the Solution Center Universal Representatives are working as hard as possible to learn the new systems and process and to serve you as best as they possibly can. They are committed to a high level of service and are documenting their concerns and issues with the new system. Concurrently, the Information Systems team is actively looking at the new system to make improvements as quickly as possible.

To expedite service, I would ask that you and your teams please process adjustments, returns and show resolutions using the internet. This is the quickest way to get these items processed.

I am confident that we will get our service levels back to an acceptable level in a short period of time. In the meantime, I would ask for your patience, especially with our Universal Representatives who are doing everything in their power to help you and your customers as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,

Marla Gottschalk

This letter should go out to everyone. I had a show on hold since a week ago Wednesday for a credit card, that took me until last night to resolve. I could not get a call back option anytime of day. This delayed my show by 5 days! This is unaccceptable!

Thanks for that information~

I had a show on hold, then I resolved and it's still not released. Grrrr!!!!

lockhartkitchen said:
This letter should go out to everyone. I had a show on hold since a week ago Wednesday for a credit card, that took me until last night to resolve. I could not get a call back option anytime of day. This delayed my show by 5 days! This is unaccceptable!
Yes, and it cost me January sales. I had a Jan show on hold, did the card resolution online but it still didn't go through and I was never notified. Then anytime I tried to call to get it resolved, call backs were 4 hours or more. I have a business, a family, and other obligations--I even got up one morning to call at 7 a.m. and was on hold for about an hour until I had to drive my son to school. I put in for a call back and did not receive it. When I did talk to someone, they told me I would get a call back if the card didn't go through and I never did. This is totally unacceptable. I finally did get through and resolve the show on Monday but by then I had missed the deadline for it to count for January. I needed it for my team's $4k and I am waiting to hear if they are going to honor my appeal.My host emailed me today wondering where her show is. We turned it in a week and a half ago.

Right now my only complaint is they would not replace a broken quick stir. I understand why, but... a customer @ my last show said she had received a broken QSP and when she called the consultant she was told they could not do anything for her. Granted she could have read the back of her receipt, but did the consultant tell them about that... So, I contacted HO w/the info. she gave me. They said it was past the warrenty date to replace. So, I contacted them again asking if we could make a one time exception since the consultant told the lady she could not help her and it arrived damaged . Their reply was again, no. They may get lots of contacts like this, but I still think it reflects bad on PC.

1. How do I troubleshoot technical issues with the website or ordering system?

If you are experiencing technical difficulties with our website or ordering system, the first step is to clear your browser's cache and cookies. You can also try using a different browser or device. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Why am I not receiving emails or communications from the home office?

There could be a few reasons for not receiving emails or communications from the home office. First, make sure to check your spam or junk folder. If the emails are not there, it is possible that your email address is not up to date in our system. Please contact our customer service team to update your information.

3. How can I track my orders or shipments?

To track your orders or shipments, log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Orders" section. You will be able to see the status of your order and track any shipments. If you have any further questions about your order, please reach out to our customer service team.

4. Is there a way to provide feedback or suggestions to the home office?

Yes, we value feedback and suggestions from our consultants and customers. You can submit your feedback through our website's "Contact Us" form or by emailing our customer service team. We appreciate your input and are constantly striving to improve our products and services.

5. How can I stay up to date with the latest news and updates from the home office?

To stay informed about the latest news and updates from the home office, make sure to regularly check our website and social media pages. You can also subscribe to our email newsletter to receive important announcements and promotions. Additionally, attending local consultant meetings and national conferences is a great way to stay connected and informed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JAE
  • mandy412
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • WendyE