• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grr... I'm so Frustrated. I Came Home Today and Had 2 Messages on

In summary, the person's number came up as unknown caller or number blocked and they are frustrated because people don't leave messages anymore.
IAmChefJ
Grr... I'm so frustrated.

I came home today and had 2 messages on my phone from people saying they wanted to place a Pampered Chef order. Both of them said "please call me back at this number."

However -- I DON'T HAVE CALLER ID!

I did the *69 trick, hoping to at least get one, and the number got me to the police department fundraising department. Nice.

One of the ladies I know works at a doctor's office (that is now closed) so I can at least call her back on Monday. The other I have NO idea who it was.

I've changed my message to say that I don't have caller ID to please make sure to leave a number. I can't believe people just assume everyone in the world has caller ID!

Re: Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!I agree. At least you got a message. I hate when people don't leave messages because I don't return calls that don't leave messages.

Re: Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!I totally here ya! Everyone assumes these days that we all have high speed internet, cable, satelite TV and caller ID.

I have none of these!

Re: Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!Do you have their names? You can search by their names using http://www.whitepages.com.

Good luck!

Re: Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!Oh my gosh! That stinks! :grumpy:

Sometime people's numbers come up as "unknown caller" or "number blocked" and then what do you do? I hope they will call back or you can find them. What a bummer!

Re: Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!WOW, I can't believe that they just assume that you have it. That is rude. I have it but my message still says Please leave your name, number and the reason for your call after the beep...
I only call back family and friends that dont leave msgs...that bothers them sometimes b/c I think they think they are being sneaky...LOL...

Re: Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!
wadesgirl said:
I agree. At least you got a message. I hate when people don't leave messages because I don't return calls that don't leave messages.
i have to agree with you also. on my cell phone message i say " youve reached sally's voicemail please leave a message or i will not be returnng ypur call> i know it may sound rude but thtas what i have on my voicemail.

Re: Arrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!!!!!!I only return calls that leave me a message. I have on my answering machine to leave your name, your phone number and a brief message and I will get back to you. Sometimes people call from numbers that are not ones that receive calls (offices for example). I think it is only fair that people leave you a number to make sure you have it. Not all of my phones have caller ID that I can check. The one in my office doesn't work!

What is "Grr... I'm so Frustrated"?

"Grr... I'm so Frustrated" is a popular line of kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

What types of products are included in the "Grr... I'm so Frustrated" line?

The "Grr... I'm so Frustrated" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as vegetable peelers, garlic presses, and citrus juicers. These products are specifically designed to help with tasks that can be frustrating in the kitchen.

Are the "Grr... I'm so Frustrated" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all "Grr... I'm so Frustrated" products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend handwashing to prolong the life of the product.

Can I purchase "Grr... I'm so Frustrated" products in a set?

Yes, many "Grr... I'm so Frustrated" products are available in sets for added convenience and savings. Check our website or catalog for current set options.

What makes "Grr... I'm so Frustrated" products unique?

"Grr... I'm so Frustrated" products are designed with the frustration-free cooking experience in mind. They are made with high-quality materials and innovative features to make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
Replies
Views
kspry
Replies
Views
jwpamp