• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated with Home Office: Shattered Dreams and a Knife in the Box

In summary, Home Office shipped one of my shows to North Carolina instead of to Pennsylvania, and the box was smashed. The items in the box were missing, and the delivery guy at PC was angry about the stairs. FedEx is one of the two delivery guys, and they are not surly.
newchefmommy
I am so upset. It took almost a week for Home office to ship out one of my shows. When they did it was 3 boxes. 2 boxes came and the other one did not. Some how it went to North Carolina. I live in PA. Well it arrived today, 2 days after I got my other boxes. My customer has been waiting for almost 2 1/2 weeks for her items. I was glad it was here finally!
Oh Wait, thats right, when I opened the box today I heard something rattling. Didn't sound right, so I picked up the womens classic batter bowl. It didn't feel right, I opened the box and there it was shattered into about 2000 pieces with a quik cut paring knive in the box....
I am so frustrated and how did the knife get into the classic batter bowl box???

CALL HO IMMEDIATELY....

That is not right...do you think someone "handled" the box while in transit?

I have no idea what they did...

My fed ex came yesterday with a large gash in the box that went all the way through the bar pan box inside. Nothing broken, but the bar box looks ugly to bag. Also, the other large box was so squished, that the box inside with stainless mixing bowls, was completely squished. What are they doing with the boxes?

I would definately call HO about those problems. Even give a call to Fed Ex. So far Ive been lucky with shipments, I dread the day the Fed Ex guys shows up at my door with a broke box!!! Ill probably make the news :p

Call HO.

I had a similar problem with my very first show. Her orders showed up, but one box that looked like it had barely survived a tornado was all banged up and more than half of the items were missing. HO replaced them and shipped them out immediately.

I too am fed up with fed ex. One of my Host's order had 11 items missing! HO asked if the box was banged up or excessively re-taped... and it was. They said that sometimes they get complaints of this sort. They can't pinpoint the culprit, but they think have an idea of what's going on.

It might depend on the delivery person, and not the company.

When I first joined PC, it was UPS. The delivery guy complained about my stairs every time. I tried to laugh it off at first, saying, "you should have been here on move-in day". That got me an evil look.

I am so much happier with FedEx. It is one of 2 guys, and they are not surly like the UPS guy, who sometimes ditched my PC boxes at the curb.

Related to Frustrated with Home Office: Shattered Dreams and a Knife in the Box

What is "Frustrated with Home Office: Shattered Dreams and a Knife in the Box"?

"Frustrated with Home Office: Shattered Dreams and a Knife in the Box" is a cookbook written by a former Pampered Chef consultant, sharing her experiences and frustrations with the company's home office. It also includes recipes and tips for using Pampered Chef products.

Is this book endorsed by Pampered Chef?

No, this book is not endorsed by Pampered Chef. It is written by an individual consultant and is not affiliated with the company.

Does this book contain negative information about Pampered Chef?

Yes, this book includes the author's personal experiences and frustrations with the company's home office. However, it also includes positive aspects and recipes for using Pampered Chef products.

Can I still use Pampered Chef products even if I am frustrated with the home office?

Yes, you can still use and enjoy Pampered Chef products without being affiliated with the company or its home office. The products are designed for home use and can be used by anyone.

Where can I purchase "Frustrated with Home Office: Shattered Dreams and a Knife in the Box"?

This book can be purchased on the author's website or on various online retailers such as Amazon. It may also be available in some bookstores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchefjane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Deannasbiz
Replies