• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thanks Post Rather Than Reply to Each One

In summary, Kacey emailed all of her "thanks" to those who emailed her about conference. She loved the conference but found it more work than she expected it to be. She received some great gifts in her surprise boxes and was sad to have to ship them home. The only way to send things back is to combine boxes from different people. Saturday when she went to the ship booth, she found out that they had no more boxes and some workers were very rude to the employees.
kaseydee
Gold Member
I decided to post my reply to all who emailed me w/their thanks for emailing the different things about conference. It was a lot more work than I thought it would be, but I would totally be on the same boat w/everyone else if I wasn't able to attend. Thanks to all of you who emailed me your "thanks". You were all real sweet! I really wanted to get the pics to ya'll before I left Chicago but it just didn't work out. Thanks for everyones patience...I know it was hard. :) I loved conference & can't wait for next year. I have learned that I will NOT be carrying around all the junk I did this time. My purse alone weighed at least 5lbs. Everyone that posted a rolling tote was the way to go was 100% RIGHT! I got a lot of things in some of my surprise boxes that I didn't want but also didn't want to ship home so I held onto them (CRAZY!). I ended up shipping them out Saturday anyway. lol Everyone be warned that there are no extra boxes to ship things back in. They only have boxes from people combining their surprise boxes. Saturday when I went to the ship booth they didn't have any boxes & 2 other people were SOOO rude to those poor ladies. :mad: They had no control over it, so please be nice to all the workers in the white shirts they are just temps & have no ability to change the way things are so don't take your anger out on them please.:chef:

Kacey~

You are THE BEST by helping out all of us that were sitting at home crying into our milk that we weren't there!!

Thanks again Kasey !!!! I was so grateful

Thank you Kasey for all the great info!

Could someone please forward me some spoilers!?!?! I thought I got on a list, but only got one email forwarded to me with an attachment of a new product list... please, please, please... I'm going crazy!:cry: [email protected] Thanks in advance!!!

Again thank you Kasey for doing that for all of us.

Thank you Kasey! You rock!

Thanks a bunch, you rock!!!!!

Kasy -- Thank you! THank you! Thank you! ..... .... .... THANK YOU!I found myself anxiously awaiting your emails with Christmas Morning excitement - almost - I really wish I could have gone! But thank you so much for all of your time and efforts, for passing along the key info, and for taking great pics! We are indebted to you! :D :D

Thank you sooo much! It was so exciting to open up my email account and see all those emails from you! Definitely not going to let anything stop me from going next year. I was so close this year and then at the last minute everything fell apart and I couldn't go :( Thanks again, that was awesome of you!

Thank You, Thank You Thank You!! I can't believe you were able to do that and it was your first conference!! My head was spinning my first time! I would have never done the job as well as you did!

Thanks again Kasey. It was so fun to open all the pics. And thanks for all the updates, too. It must have taken a lot of time for you to get all the info out to so many of us.Thank you, thank you, thank you :)

Yes, thanks for the updates! I didn't email you thanks because I didn't want to clutter your inbox.

Thanks again for all your info...simply AWESOME! Denise :)

Thanks Kasey! You kept us from going crazy! I appreciate it.:chef:

Yes, THANK YOU SO MUCH KACEY:)!!!

Kasey, I can't thank you enough! You were so timely with all of your info & don't you worry even a tiny little bit about the pictures!! Just the fact that you sent them speaks volumes!

Thanks so much for your kindness!:D

Thanks again Kasey. I know that was a lot for you to do. I really appreciated it a lot.:chef:

I really appreciated all you did. This was the first time in 9 years that I missed going to conference and you really helped out with me not being there. Thanks again!!!!!

Thanks again Kasey. I really appreciate your hard work to help us out. I have already told my husband that next year I am going. Thanks again!

1. How can I use the "Thanks Post Rather Than Reply to Each One" feature on Pampered chef?

To use the "Thanks Post Rather Than Reply to Each One" feature on Pampered chef, simply go to the post you want to reply to and click on the "Thanks" button located below the post. This will automatically send a thank you message to the original poster and will also appear as a reply to their post.

2. Can I customize the message when using the "Thanks Post Rather Than Reply to Each One" feature?

Yes, you can customize the message when using the "Thanks Post Rather Than Reply to Each One" feature. Simply click on the "Thanks" button and a pop-up window will appear where you can type in your own personalized message before sending it.

3. Is there a limit to the number of times I can use the "Thanks Post Rather Than Reply to Each One" feature?

No, there is no limit to the number of times you can use the "Thanks Post Rather Than Reply to Each One" feature on Pampered chef. You can use it as many times as you like to show appreciation to different posts or comments.

4. Will the "Thanks" message be visible to everyone in the thread?

No, the "Thanks" message will only be visible to the original poster and the sender. It will not be visible to anyone else in the thread, ensuring a more personal and private way to show gratitude.

5. Can I send a "Thanks" message to multiple posts at once?

Yes, you can send a "Thanks" message to multiple posts at once using the "Thanks Post Rather Than Reply to Each One" feature. Simply click on the "Thanks" button for each post you want to thank and a separate message will be sent to each original poster.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • missyciccolella
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies