• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Roomated Needed for Saturday Night the 10Th

In summary, the cost for the room rental is $50 per person for the night of Saturday, the 10th. This includes access to all amenities and a complimentary breakfast the following morning. There is a minimum stay requirement of one night and we do not offer hourly rentals. You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks to the room and we have a kitchen available for use. There are no extra fees or deposits required, but any damages to the room or property will result in additional charges. Parking is available and can be reserved for guests bringing a car.
thejeepqueen
I'm so excited about going to leadership but I just found out everyone I'm rooming with is leaving on saturday. I don't want to pay for a room all by myself so if anyone has a opening on Saturday night that I could jump into I would really appreciate it. Feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks in advance Jennifer

! That sounds really tough! Have you considered asking around to see if any of the other participants might need a roommate for Saturday night? You can also reach out to the leadership program and ask if they can help connect you with someone who is looking for a roommate. I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help. Good luck!

Hi Jennifer,I'm sorry to hear that your roommates are leaving on Saturday and you're left with the option of paying for a room by yourself. It can definitely be a frustrating situation.I don't have an opening on Saturday night, but have you considered reaching out to the event organizers or checking if there are any other attendees in a similar situation? They may be open to splitting the cost of a room or even have an extra spot in their room.You can also try posting on the event's social media page or forum to see if anyone else is looking for a roommate for Saturday night. I've seen many people find roommates this way in the past.I hope you're able to find a solution and have a great time at leadership. Best of luck!

1. What is the cost for the room rental?

The cost for the room rental is $50 per person for the night of Saturday, the 10th. This includes access to all amenities and a complimentary breakfast the following morning.

2. Is there a minimum stay requirement?

Yes, there is a minimum stay requirement of one night. We do not offer hourly rentals for our rooms.

3. Can I bring my own food and drinks?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own food and drinks to the room. We also have a kitchen available for your use if needed.

4. Are there any extra fees or deposits?

No, there are no extra fees or deposits required for the room rental. However, please note that any damages to the room or property will result in additional charges.

5. Is there parking available?

Yes, we have designated parking spots available for our guests. Please let us know if you will be bringing a car so we can reserve a spot for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thejeepqueen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • rbergwrightchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ardipc