• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could I Borrow Prayers for the Day?

In summary, Anna's cat disappeared Saturday night and she is very worried. She went to a show with her director Saturday and when she came home her cat was gone. She has looked high and low and ventured out yesterday in 60 mph wind gusts but has not found her. Her husband was outside looking for her until 1am. She hopes her cat comes home soon.
AnnaPChef
Hey ladies, this may sound trivial or silly to some, but if I could PLEASE borrow prayers for the day, I would REALLY appreciate it! Our cat disappeared Saturday night-we're not sure if she's inside our house and stuck somewhere or if she somehow got out. I went to a show with my director on Saturday and when I came home our cat was no where to be found. :( We've looked high and low, and even ventured out yesterday in our 60 mph wind gusts to try to find her to no avail.

I'm so worried-she's VERY MUCH an indoor cat and she has no front claws(wasn't our choice) and I'm just worried to the point of no sleep. My husband was outside looking for her until 1am. So please, if you could spare a second of your day to drop a prayer in God's box, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all in advance!

My prayers are with your. I know you must be so worried. I hope she ventures back today. Did you try putting some food outside for her incase she is outside. Maybe she's close and will smell it and come back.

Definately! Prayers and hugs your way. Also, FYI when you lose something you should say a prayer to St. Anthony! The object/pet should turn up!

Our cat, Christmas, is indoors as well, with only back claws also. She can manage believe it or not outdoors, and will come back home either when she's cold or hungry.

I usually try to shake the Pounce treats, and she will hear them and come running (usually).

I hope your kitty comes back and is unharmed.

{{hugs & prayers}}

I'll be crossing my fingers for you!! Growing up our cat was mostly an indoor cat and was declawed and did just fine outside. I hope yours comes home soon!

One suggestion I've heard is NOT to put food outside because they may just come to eat it and leave or it'll attract other animals. BUT I've heard to put their litter box outside because that scent is really what they'll recognize.

Good luck! Keep us posted!

Good luck with finding your cat! By chance did you have any windows open - that she could have fallen out of? The reason I ask - is that several years ago - my parents big 20 lb cat was sitting in the window and fell out the screen of their window (in a ranch) and was scared and hid under their deck - we couldn't find him for days and finally someone spotted him under there and we had to hose him out - no way was he coming out on his own - he was a big fraidy cat!

This same cat had escaped years earlier as well out of another of my parent's homes and we put out flyers with his picture in the neighbor's mailboxes and many people saw him and he finally came back - I think it was 10 days later during the yucky early spring weather. They ended up putting out a raccoon trap (big cage with food in it) so he would go in and the door would come down after him. He was one crazy cat!

Hopefully your cat is justing hiding somewhere in the house - it's amazing where they can squeeze into - good luck - praying for her to be found soon!

I just said a prayer for you & for your cat to come home! I know it's hard when a pet is missing, it's anything but trivial!! God bless you Anna & your family!!

Related to Could I Borrow Prayers for the Day?

What is "Could I Borrow Prayers for the Day?"

"Could I Borrow Prayers for the Day?" is a collection of daily prayers and reflections created by Pampered Chef for its consultants and customers.

How do I access "Could I Borrow Prayers for the Day?"

You can access "Could I Borrow Prayers for the Day?" through the Pampered Chef website or app. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Prayers for the Day" tab.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use "Could I Borrow Prayers for the Day?"

No, "Could I Borrow Prayers for the Day?" is available to all Pampered Chef customers and consultants. You can access it through the website or app.

Are the prayers in "Could I Borrow Prayers for the Day?" specific to Pampered Chef?

While some of the prayers may reference Pampered Chef and its mission, the overall themes and messages are applicable to anyone regardless of their affiliation with the company.

Can I share "Could I Borrow Prayers for the Day?" with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share "Could I Borrow Prayers for the Day?" with anyone who could benefit from daily prayers and reflections. You can also invite them to create an account on the Pampered Chef website or app to access the prayers themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • schel