• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Asking Again for Prayers for Friends Daughter, Dezy

In summary, the Mower family is in need of prayers once again. Dezy, a young girl with special needs, has been rushed to the hospital in a comatose state. She is suspected to be septic and in renal failure. Doctors are currently running tests, including a spinal tap, to determine the cause of her illness. The family is also dealing with the flu, making Dezy's condition even more concerning. However, there is some good news as she has regained consciousness and is now having output. Continued prayers are appreciated for Dezy, her family, and her parents who have other special needs children at home.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
I'm asking for (more) prayers again for the Mower
Family.....................
Hi all,
I asked for prayers awhile ago for Dezy and praise God, she survived when doctors gave up. She's almost 18 in body years, but mentally she's about 7 and is a total survivor, she's been written off by doctors twice in the past and she's made it.

But, I just got more information from family, which I wasn't expecting, as we were just up there last week and all 3 of my girls were playing with her and she was so happy and doing well.

Just wanted to update you on my friends daughter Dezy, please add
her and her family to your prayers. She's been rushed to CHOPs
(Children's Hospital of Phila.) in a comatose state. So far, it looks
as though she is septic again and there has been NO outputs at all since
3 AM so we suspect she is in renal failure as well. They have done
numerous tests on her and are also doing a spinal tap tonight to check
for meningitis. They await test results. If you would please keep Joy
(Mom) and Dezy in your prayers. Also pray for Mark (father) and other
special needs children at home.

Thanks for all the prayers,

God Bless,

Lisa

Dezy and her family are in my prayers. Please keep us posted.

Awww...not again...poor family! Praying that the doctors have wisdom and they all get through this!

the family is in my prayers, that is terrible to have to go through :(

They're all in my prayers.

They're in my prayers, as well.

This family will be in my prayers.

I'm still waiting for an update, but all the prayers are appreciated.

I haven't told my girls Dezy in hospital again, as I know they'll be devastated and scared.

Thanks again,

Lisa

Well update that I just got off phone with Joy, Dezy's Mom, she's now awake and she's now having output, they figure she's got another infection. Whiles she's there, they are going to schedule the tests they were doing to do this week anyway, as she was to go for a regular appt.

The entire family at the house has got the flu bug, so Joy's wondering if Dezy didn't get the bug first, but because of how fragile she is, it hit her worse.

They are keeping her for at least a week is what they are thinking now.

Continued prayers are appreciated.

Thanks again and God Bless,

Lisa

She will remain in my prayers!

1. Can you provide an update on Dezy's condition?

At this time, we do not have any updates on Dezy's condition. We understand that many are concerned and asking for updates, but we ask for privacy and respect for the family during this difficult time. We will share any updates as soon as we have them.

2. How can I best support Dezy and her family?

The best way to support Dezy and her family is by sending positive thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. You can also reach out to the family directly to offer your support and assistance. Additionally, you can help by spreading awareness and fundraising for any medical expenses.

3. Can I send gifts or cards to Dezy?

At this time, we are not accepting gifts or cards for Dezy. The family is focused on her recovery and appreciates all of the love and support they have received. If you would like to send something, we recommend donating to a medical expense fund or charity in her name.

4. How long will Dezy need prayers and support?

We do not have a timeframe for how long Dezy will need prayers and support. Every individual's recovery process is different, and the family is taking things one day at a time. We ask for continued prayers and positive thoughts for Dezy and her family as they navigate this difficult time.

5. Is there anything specific we should pray for?

We appreciate all prayers for Dezy's overall health and well-being. If you would like to pray for something specific, we recommend praying for her strength, comfort, and healing. You can also pray for the family's strength and peace during this challenging time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies