• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Survive the End of the Month Madness?

In summary, Amy has four shows open in February and is looking forward to getting them all closed in time. She has three
DebbieJ
AAAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Calgon, take me away!!!

I purposely booked Feb as full as I could. I had several cancellations early on and now I'm feeling it at the end of the month.

I have FOUR catalog shows still open. One just topped $400, so I'm psyched.

I have FOUR shows over the next THREE days. I am exhausted just thinking about it. One is a lunch show at a bank, so it's more like a fair experience as there will be no demo or presentation. Friday night and Saturday I'm doing the same thing, so those should be easy. Then Sunday I have my last show. I usually don't do Sundays, so it should be interesting.

I don't know how I'm going to get them all closed in time......I'm looking at very little sleep this weekend as Saturday morning we have to get up and enroll DS in preschool.

I am going to buy myself a massage after this!

I feel your pain! I'm new and last Saturday was my first AND second cooking show. Yep, I did 2 in one day on my first day! They were literally next door neighbors........pulled out of one driveway and into the other. Both are hanging on to close out until Monday, but one is over $400, and the other over $900, so I'll take it as a good first day of work! I also have catalog shows I'm trying to close out. I had a show today, and one for the everyday for the rest of the weekend! I want a cruise so bad for me & the hubby......PC Style!

Way to go, Amy!

One of my catalog hosts emailed me that she needs until Wednesday. I just pray that Wednesday happens. I know I have til the 5th of March, but I like to keep it clean. :)

Oh yeah, and I want to be paid.

Uhm....yeah...$28 in commissionable this month because of a HO lead.I suck.

cmdtrgd said:
Uhm....yeah...$28 in commissionable this month because of a HO lead.

I suck.

There's gotta be a story here....

Well, I had a show tonight, 6 guests $577 in sales. I have a show tomorrow night with 16 expected and a show on Saturday with 10 people expected. SO I hope to have at least $1000 between the 2 shows! I feel your pain Deb! I guess I would rather have shows and MAKE money than not!!!!

Good luck at your shows!!!:D

DebbieJ said:
There's gotta be a story here....

Okay....here goes. In January I had three shows booked for February. One had to "reschedule" because she didn't realize she was going on a business trip that weekend. The second one kept avoiding me and I wasn't just going to show up because it was 2.5 hours away. The third was my Open House which was scheduled for the 2nd - SO I COULD GET BOOKINGS!!! I was feeling not so good on the 1st - attributed that to womanly issues until I woke up on the 2nd with fever, chills, and throat on fire. I got the virus that is going around with a vengance!!! Two weeks later I held my Open House. One person came. She wanted to sign. She thought about it for a few days and said it wasn't the right time. She still hasn't ordered on the Open House which I really need to get in because one person ordered for when it was originally scheduled on the 2nd - but I don't have enough in guest sales yet to send it in. I have one on Saturday that I scheduled a few weeks ago. She is definitely going to hold. We have been in touch and she is a sweetheart! That is at 11am on Saturday. From 1-6pm on Saturday I have a Bridal Fair! I'm so excited for that one! I made up 30 recruiting packets and 24 Registry packets - I ran out of cellophane bags. Between those two things I NEED to get a recruit. I'm a relatively new Director and CANNOT be seen without one of them - hello..I'll be one of the few in my little cluster that will earn one! AND I have no shows on the books for March.

AND I am looking at my travel schedule and getting scared! There is a PC retreat to West Yellowstone which I would love for me and my cluster to go to. It is the weekend after Easter. Then I am driving out to see my parents from Boise to Ft. Collins, CO at the end of April. Mom is having a show - NEVER had any kind of in-home party!!! I have asked her to find someone else who would want to have a show a few days after hers. I'm planning hers for the end of April and hopefully another for the beginning of May - maybe 2 - while I am there. Then I want to go to New Director Academy and Director Training Day in Sacramento in the middle of May - that is the closest one other than Dallas! They REALLY need some stuff to happen out here in the mid-west/north-west...I have no idea where I am. I haven't decided if I'm driving or flying - they both turn out to be roughly the same amount of $$$. THEN there is National and flights are at $500 for me right now...then the hotel, and spending money. Registration is already taken care of because I have been in Conference Club. However, I will be getting the $300 from Level 1 from last year.

Whew...if you made it this far, you're insane! Thanks for listening.:eek:

Kate, wow! You have so much going on!!!!

You can do it!

Deb - thanks for caring. It really means a lot. And I didn't even get into my personal issues....whew....I need a vacation!How is your February looking?

Kate, *I* need a vacation after reading your schedule!!!!!! And I know the feeling all to well.....

Where are looking for plane tickets to conference? I got mine (flying out of Seattle) for $350... you should be able to get something less than $500!

Good luck with your schedule!

OMG Kate! You're giving me a headache with all that going on!! You poor thing!!! Get on the phone and call all your stoneware people!! you can get those sales in!!!!:D :D We're rooting for you here!:D

I feel your pain about hoping my shows will close by Wednesday. I have one tonite, & two tomorrow that I hope will close in time. We will see.....except I'd rather do it on Tuesday; Wed I have to work at my "other job", plus I teach at our church's kids club Wed evenings. Should be interesting!

soccermama said:
Kate, *I* need a vacation after reading your schedule!!!!!! And I know the feeling all to well.....

Where are looking for plane tickets to conference? I got mine (flying out of Seattle) for $350... you should be able to get something less than $500!

Good luck with your schedule!

Celeste - I'm looking everywhere! The problem is that I need to do a straight-through flight which is hard from Boise. I just get way too exhausted with layovers and am not at my best. Last year it was only another $50 - wish I had done it. However, right now I could spend about 10 hours traveling and pay around $400...still too much!

Kate, I just looked on www.sidestep.com and found a few flights @ $416 w/ one stop. I am sorry your tickets are so $$ I thought ours were bad @ $284.

Amanda - thanks, but I really need that straight through. I have a team now and need to be at my best! I do believe it is worth another $50-75, but the base price is still WAY too much!

Travel from your part of the country is tough, Kate. My bro is in Montana and the rates are outrageous, even with stopping in Denver or SLC to change planes.

I hope you find something!

I wouldn't mind it so much if there were PC conferences and stuff NEAR us!!! I mean, SLC is only 5 hours away and has tons of conference spaces and great hotels. Even Denver or Reno or Seattle would be great. The only thing in Seattle is the Director Training Day...and it's not really a day trip either. Whine....okay, enough. Thanks for wallowing in my misery with me! It's great to have friends who understand what I'm going through!

I agree with Florida Kate! The furthest south that PC has gone down to is Atlanta Georgia and that's like a 6-7 hour drive for me!:eek:

Related to How to Survive the End of the Month Madness?

What is "End of the Month Madness!!!"?

"End of the Month Madness!!!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef at the end of each month. It features exclusive deals and discounts on select products, making it the perfect time to stock up on your favorite kitchen tools and gadgets.

When does "End of the Month Madness!!!" usually happen?

"End of the Month Madness!!!" typically occurs during the last week of each month. Be sure to keep an eye out for our promotional emails or check our website for specific dates and details.

Do I need a special code or coupon to participate in "End of the Month Madness!!!"?

No, you do not need a code or coupon to take advantage of "End of the Month Madness!!!". The discounts will automatically be applied to your eligible items at checkout.

Are all products eligible for discounts during "End of the Month Madness!!!"?

No, not all products are eligible for discounts during "End of the Month Madness!!!". Only select products will be featured in the promotion, so be sure to check our website for a list of eligible items.

Can I combine "End of the Month Madness!!!" discounts with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, "End of the Month Madness!!!" discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards and use them towards your purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amy07
Replies
Views
lmradlein
Replies
Views
ihavethetools
  • princessmeshelle
  • General Chat