• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Madness: All the Fun and Business Events of the Month

In summary, Amy has a busy March with a kick-off show for a new consultant, four demo shows, a home show, and a Strawberry Festival. Next weekend she has a leadership retreat, so she won't be on the site much. After this weekend, her next show is not until March 29th.
Okay here is my schedule for March. 1 show closing tomorrow. My DH is doing a catalog show at work. :D Cooking shows on the 10th, 16th, 17th, 24th. I am still looking to do 2 more. :D

dannyzmom said:
You know - when I sit back and look at things logically I have to laugh at myself.
I already own TWO pink HWC aprons...plus 3 denim ones, a red one, a blue one and a red, white & blue one (all PC of course). But dangit, I WANT the new pink HWC apron. Do I need it? No. Do I need the new HWC products? No - but I sure woudl like them...but heck, they only add up to $19 so I can easliy buy them for myself. But here I am busting my butt to get three shows in & donw before the 15th so I can get all this *stuff.*
I am a sucker for stuff.
I work so hard to eanr incentives...often of stuff I don't want or need...but I have this deep-seated NEED to get the incentives - LOL
Dangle that carrot in front of me and I'll work like a dog!

I say the same thing Carolyn!!!:D :D :D Dangle that carrot in front of me and I will earn it!!! Hey Free is FREE, right?:D

PampMomof3 said:
I say the same thing Carolyn!!!:D :D :D Dangle that carrot in front of me and I will earn it!!! Hey Free is FREE, right?:D

EXACTLY!!! I love being at shows & holding up things I've earned for free, & sharing that with my guests. It gives a good image for PC I think.

I have seven shows this month, possibly eight. I had one last night (March 1) & have the rest on March 5, 9, 11, 17, 25, 31. One of the outside orders from my last Feb. show wants to have a March show, but I haven't gotten ahold of her yet. Hers would have to go on March 22 because that's my last open date left. I'm not doing more than 8 shows a month. Possibly less now b/c I'm 8 weeks PG & they are wiping me out! I'm excited to get the HWC apron! I should also definitely get the mid-season b/c I also have some April shows on the calendar already too!

pamperedgirl3 said:
I have seven shows this month, possibly eight. I had one last night (March 1) & have the rest on March 5, 9, 11, 17, 25, 31. One of the outside orders from my last Feb. show wants to have a March show, but I haven't gotten ahold of her yet. Hers would have to go on March 22 because that's my last open date left. I'm not doing more than 8 shows a month. Possibly less now b/c I'm 8 weeks PG & they are wiping me out! I'm excited to get the HWC apron! I should also definitely get the mid-season b/c I also have some April shows on the calendar already too!

That's AWESOME! Keep up that momentum!!!:D

I'm all about earning the stuff, too. My DH just rolls his eyes when I open the packages and start doing the happy dance. He thinks I have plenty. I think there's no such thing.

raebates said:
I'm all about earning the stuff, too. My DH just rolls his eyes when I open the packages and start doing the happy dance. He thinks I have plenty. I think there's no such thing.

My dh and yours would get along great! :p He thinks that I don't need ANYTHING else but I tell him FREE is FREE and I will EARN it so I don't have to BUY it. That usually shuts him up!:D

I have 4 right now but think I will do the 24 in 24 tonight or tomorrow and see if I can't get a packed calendar

My DH doesn't even blink anymore when the Fedex guy comes. He always says "As long as I didn't pay for it!". I got my new consultant tote (FREE!) yesterday and my kids took turns riding in it! It is HUGE!

PampMomof3 said:
My dh and yours would get along great! :p He thinks that I don't need ANYTHING else but I tell him FREE is FREE and I will EARN it so I don't have to BUY it. That usually shuts him up!:D

Maybe there should be a support group for spouses of PC consultants. They could all sit around and complain about how their kitchens (and, honestly, several other rooms) have been taken over by PC products. :)

Great Idea Rae!:D

Mine would complain about taxes. He says yeah it's free but we still have to pay taxes on it! I am so glad taxes are over this year, because I literally want to move out during taxes.

raebates said:
Maybe there should be a support group for spouses of PC consultants. They could all sit around and complain about how their kitchens (and, honestly, several other rooms) have been taken over by PC products. :)

And my DH's favorite thing to say every time I get free stuff? "Why don't they just pay you more money instead of sending you more stuff?".....obviously he doesn't get it!

Explain to him that every free product that you earn could potentially make you more money by showing at shows so you will get money & products!!

gilliandanielle said:
Explain to him that every free product that you earn could potentially make you more money by showing at shows so you will get money & products!!

I've tried! I've also tried telling him that earning it for free keeps me current, and then I don't have to spend any money upgrading or adding to my kit....but he is a "money in the hand" kinda guy!:rolleyes:
Don't get me wrong - he's pretty supportive...but seems to have this mental block in this area - he thinks I would get paid more if I didn't get free stuff in it's place....I just keep telling him that it's not in place of the money, it's in addition to the money!

Oh... then tell him that if he doesn't figure it out you have a pair of salad choppers with his name on them, LMAO!!

gilliandanielle said:
My DH doesn't even blink anymore when the Fedex guy comes. He always says "As long as I didn't pay for it!". I got my new consultant tote (FREE!) yesterday and my kids took turns riding in it! It is HUGE!

Congrats on earning the tote! BTW, YOU weren't pulling them around in it were you? I'm sure you're not supposed to be lifting too much....:p

They just sat in it, no pulling here! I can barely pick up toys off the floor- I would die trying to pull them!

gilliandanielle said:
Oh... then tell him that if he doesn't figure it out you have a pair of salad choppers with his name on them, LMAO!!

You're talking about the Lorana Bobbit Salad Choppers I'm assuming?!:D

Oh yeah! I have threatened my DH with them a time or two. He feels the need to remind me everyday that I won't make Level 2 this year. I keep telling him that not only am I going to make it but I will bring someone else! He doesn't say as much when I am armed with my salad choppers!

gilliandanielle said:
Oh yeah! I have threatened my DH with them a time or two. He feels the need to remind me everyday that I won't make Level 2 this year. I keep telling him that not only am I going to make it but I will bring someone else! He doesn't say as much when I am armed with my salad choppers!

You're cracking me up.....I'm sure the look on his face was priceless!

<h2>1. What are some fun events happening during March Madness?</h2><p>March Madness is a time for exciting basketball games, but it's also a great time for fun events like themed parties, watch parties, and bracket competitions. Some people even host game nights where they play basketball-related games and enjoy snacks and drinks.</p><h2>2. How can I incorporate March Madness into my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>There are a few ways to tie March Madness into your Pampered Chef business. You can offer special discounts or promotions for customers who place orders during March Madness. You can also host a themed cooking show where you make basketball-shaped snacks or appetizers. Another idea is to have a bracket competition with your customers and offer a prize for the winner.</p><h2>3. I have a busy schedule this month, how can I still make time for my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>It's important to prioritize and plan ahead during a busy month like March. Make a schedule and stick to it, setting aside specific times for your Pampered Chef business. You can also utilize social media and technology to reach out to potential customers and book shows without having to physically be there.</p><h2>4. How can I use March Madness to book more shows?</h2><p>One idea is to offer a special gift or discount to customers who book a show during March Madness. You can also reach out to friends and family who are hosting March Madness parties and offer to bring some Pampered Chef products for them to use. This can lead to more exposure and potential bookings.</p><h2>5. What are some popular Pampered Chef products for March Madness parties?</h2><p>Some popular products for March Madness parties include the Classic Batter Bowl for making and serving dips, the Executive Cookware Set for cooking and serving hot snacks, and the Chillzanne Platter for keeping cold appetizers fresh. You can also suggest using the Quick Slice for making quick and easy snacks, or the Round Covered Baker for making delicious one-pot meals to serve during the games.</p>

1. What are some fun events happening during March Madness?

March Madness is a time for exciting basketball games, but it's also a great time for fun events like themed parties, watch parties, and bracket competitions. Some people even host game nights where they play basketball-related games and enjoy snacks and drinks.

2. How can I incorporate March Madness into my Pampered Chef business?

There are a few ways to tie March Madness into your Pampered Chef business. You can offer special discounts or promotions for customers who place orders during March Madness. You can also host a themed cooking show where you make basketball-shaped snacks or appetizers. Another idea is to have a bracket competition with your customers and offer a prize for the winner.

3. I have a busy schedule this month, how can I still make time for my Pampered Chef business?

It's important to prioritize and plan ahead during a busy month like March. Make a schedule and stick to it, setting aside specific times for your Pampered Chef business. You can also utilize social media and technology to reach out to potential customers and book shows without having to physically be there.

4. How can I use March Madness to book more shows?

One idea is to offer a special gift or discount to customers who book a show during March Madness. You can also reach out to friends and family who are hosting March Madness parties and offer to bring some Pampered Chef products for them to use. This can lead to more exposure and potential bookings.

5. What are some popular Pampered Chef products for March Madness parties?

Some popular products for March Madness parties include the Classic Batter Bowl for making and serving dips, the Executive Cookware Set for cooking and serving hot snacks, and the Chillzanne Platter for keeping cold appetizers fresh. You can also suggest using the Quick Slice for making quick and easy snacks, or the Round Covered Baker for making delicious one-pot meals to serve during the games.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Deb Hagen