• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Madness: All the Fun and Business Events of the Month

In summary, Amy has a busy March with a kick-off show for a new consultant, four demo shows, a home show, and a Strawberry Festival. Next weekend she has a leadership retreat, so she won't be on the site much. After this weekend, her next show is not until March 29th.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey Guys!! I haven't been on in the past 4 days because I had a really crazy weekend with shows but I wondered how everyone's March looks. I have a kick-off show for a new consultant tonight (she'll sign next week:D ) a show tomorrow night in the very rich neighborhood (In a whole nother thread!), the Strawberry Festival on Saturday and a Home show on Sunday. Needless to say, I won't be on here much for the next few days. After this weekend, my next show is not until March 29th!:eek: SO, I'm making a few phone calls today to get my schedule looking better! I'm calling all those people who had the UM or The cutting board on their wish list! I hope to get another 5 bookings.

Where do you guys stand with your March?:confused:

I am hosting a show at my house on Saturday cuz my two shows this weekend postponed.

Then next weekend, we have a leadership retreat.

That means I don't have my real first cooking show of the month until the 16th!

I have two catty shows that will hopefully go in to earn the HWC stuff then I'll be in the clear for the midseason stuff. It would kill me not to earn a sales promo. :)

We'll have to do some creative scheduling in April as well with Easter and the San Fran trip.

I have one on the 31st.
I have really been pushing, I would LOVE to earn those mid season products!!!!

Right now I've got 5 shows scheduled for March--1 catty, 4 demo. I'm hoping to add a couple more to the end of the month with my next show.

My March looks good, thank goodness! I had 4 cancellations for February! Only ended up with 2 shows! :( UGH! For March I have a booth at Youth Fest, an Open House with other vendors, 6 cooking shows and 1 catalog show. :D

I have 5 shows for March 5 in April and so far 1 in May I wont earn the HWC items but I should earn the mid season products

My March is booming as I only ususally do 1-2 shows a month. I have two to submit today, & cooking shows on the 5th, 10th, 11th, 16th, 24th and 31st. I only have one for April so I am going to show the trifle like crazy at my March shows and hope that people book in for April.

I started with a bang for my first month, but so far for March, I have one catalog show, and 3 definite cooking shows. Still trying to get one potential hostess to confirm a date....we'll see, guess i better get dialing too! But I'm addicted to this site!!

Amy- I let myself on ChefSuccess only after I make 3 calls! It works wonders!

I have 2 shows for sure and two maybes. I really wanted the apron but I am pretty sure Im not gonna get it. :mad:

I have 5 shows for March, 3 demo and 2 catalog. I'm trying to get a couple more cooking shows. I already have 5 shows for April, so I'm liking how that month is shaping up.

I have three scheduled so far but I'm scheduling them between 3/15-4/20 so I can get the free items. If I get more than 3 I'll start them earlier in the month if I can.

I WILL earn the HWC stuff & apron & mid-season stuff!! What a great company to work for!!!

gilliandanielle said:
I WILL earn the HWC stuff & apron & mid-season stuff!! What a great company to work for!!!

LOVE your outlook......I'm gonna adopt that! I WILL earn those products too! Gotta get cracking to get that 3rd show for the apron though...........

My March looks pretty pathetic right now. I have one catalog show going, and I have a wedding registry (the wedding is on the 10th). I am closing a Feb show today (need those points!). I was offering in my newsletter the March host special for free if people booked. I have two definite parties for April, one maybe. Other than that, I have had no luck. People who I call don't call me back and won't set dates.

I have 7 cooking and 1 catalog show for March...I really need 3 more, so hopefully I will get those booking for later in the month at my show this weekend and next week. I want to do 10 shows per month every month...so I need to get busy!!

Great Job guys! I have that same attitude Gillian! I WILL earn all those products FREE!!! I will not buy them!!!;) I'm hoping to get my 3 shows done within the next 3 days! My first show is tonight with 12 confirmed and my show for tomorrow has 22 confirmed~! Yeah!:D I also hope to get orders on Saturday and Sunday. We'll see what happens!:D

I have one show in, one catty closing today, and my cooking show on the 5th. I hope to have them in my hands soon after!!

I have 6 cooking scheduled (hoping for a couple more--calling tonight!), and 2 catalog. Plus, I'm doing an open house & a ladied fair booth.
I too, WILL earn all the freebies:D

I'm still waiting on my kit, but I have a cooking show scheduled for the 17th of March and 2 catalog shows scheduled. I also have one other possible cooking show and one other possible catalog show. :)

I never wear an apron and hate them, but I am not going to settle for not earning the HWC one!!

gilliandanielle said:
I never wear an apron and hate them, but I am not going to settle for not earning the HWC one!!

If you REALLY want 1, I'll earn 2 & give ya 1.....:p ;) :rolleyes:

I am 1 show away from earning the apron, so I will make it. I am just trying to save some shows for the mid-season stuff. Is it held & submitted March 16th- April 20th, or just submitted?

gilliandanielle said:
I am 1 show away from earning the apron, so I will make it. I am just trying to save some shows for the mid-season stuff. Is it held & submitted March 16th- April 20th, or just submitted?

I'm not sure, let me go check.....

It is held & submitted... bummer! I have shows on the 10th & 11th that won't count for either award (I will have already earned the apron with my show on the 5th)

gilliandanielle said:
It is held & submitted... bummer! I have shows on the 10th & 11th that won't count for either award (I will have already earned the apron with my show on the 5th)

I thought it was 2 for the pink products & 3 to include the apron all held by the 15th

Ginger428 said:
I thought it was 2 for the pink products & 3 to include the apron all held by the 15th
It is but I already sent in two shows today, and will earn the apron with my show on the 5th.

gilliandanielle said:
It is but I already sent in two shows today, and will earn the apron with my show on the 5th.

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
EXCUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BTW..I already sent 1 in today & working on a second, but my party from the 3rd, switched to the 10th.....:(

Ginger428 said:
WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
EXCUSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BTW..I already sent 1 in today & working on a second, but my party from the 3rd, switched to the 10th.....:(

Don't worry- I have submitted more today than I have in Jan & Feb combined, LOL!!

gilliandanielle said:
Don't worry- I have submitted more today than I have in Jan & Feb combined, LOL!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........sorry.........:(

I only have 3 shows booked. I AM Going to call this weekend....cause I really want 8 shows/month.

I have three shows, 8th,15th, and 29th!!!! I am so excited this is the most shows that I have had in one month since I started mybusiness!!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
I have three shows, 8th,15th, and 29th!!!! I am so excited this is the most shows that I have had in one month since I started mybusiness!!!!

me too! Mine are all in one week! haha

gilliandanielle said:
I have shows on the 10th & 11th that won't count for either award

What, your commission isn't good enough for you??? :p :p :p :p :p :rolleyes:

Not too shabby!I have 10 cooking shows booked for March and 2 cattys...and I already have 8 April and 3 May!!!! Yippeee!:D

your brave....... I want to be doing four or more shows a month...... that is my goal and I know that I can achieve that...... I have two recurit leads as well.....

Winnipegk said:
me too! Mine are all in one week! haha

What is your secret to that many shows in a month?

fruit76loop said:
I have 10 cooking shows booked for March and 2 cattys...and I already have 8 April and 3 May!!!! Yippeee!:D

I got home awhile ago and my show is at $758 with my recruit signing as soon as her show is processed!!!:D

You know - when I sit back and look at things logically I have to laugh at myself.
I already own TWO pink HWC aprons...plus 3 denim ones, a red one, a blue one and a red, white & blue one (all PC of course). But dangit, I WANT the new pink HWC apron. Do I need it? No. Do I need the new HWC products? No - but I sure woudl like them...but heck, they only add up to $19 so I can easliy buy them for myself. But here I am busting my butt to get three shows in & donw before the 15th so I can get all this *stuff.*
I am a sucker for stuff.
I work so hard to eanr incentives...often of stuff I don't want or need...but I have this deep-seated NEED to get the incentives - LOL
Dangle that carrot in front of me and I'll work like a dog!

Ginger428 said:
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........sorry.........:(
Thanks Ginger- I am going to make up for a lackluster Jan & Feb with a blockbuster March!! Whoo hoo! I am so glad we have new products!!

DebbieJ said:
What, your commission isn't good enough for you??? :p :p :p :p :p :rolleyes:
Too bad it is already spent, LOL! I guess I will take the commission, but I would rather have some recruits qualify so I can get recruiting points... why can't they just get their shows in? I need to be earning something at all times!! :D

dannyzmom said:
You know - when I sit back and look at things logically I have to laugh at myself.
I already own TWO pink HWC aprons...plus 3 denim ones, a red one, a blue one and a red, white & blue one (all PC of course). But dangit, I WANT the new pink HWC apron. Do I need it? No. Do I need the new HWC products? No - but I sure woudl like them...but heck, they only add up to $19 so I can easliy buy them for myself. But here I am busting my butt to get three shows in & donw before the 15th so I can get all this *stuff.*
I am a sucker for stuff.
I work so hard to eanr incentives...often of stuff I don't want or need...but I have this deep-seated NEED to get the incentives - LOL
Dangle that carrot in front of me and I'll work like a dog!
This is exactly where I am at!! I HATE aprons and look horrible in them. I can't even wear it for HWC shows because I refuse to drape fabric over my giganto bump, especially by the time May rolls around! I don't need it, but just because it is there I HAVE to earn it. I didn't get anything done in January and I am still bummed that I missed out on the cookware bags!

Gillian,

How is your bump doing?

Still there, thanks for asking! I have had more contractions and "lady pressure" today so I am trying to take it easy, but I feel the pressure whenever I stand up no matter what I am doing. My real doctor (I saw an on-call at the hospital) was a lot more concerned due to my history of dialating quickly and without warning and wants to see me weekly (16 more weeks until my due date...ugg). Hopefully I can bake her long enough that she can come home with us! I have never left a baby at the hospital and don't know if I could handle it.

I haven't had to do that either, but my mom did with my youngest brother. He was 6 weeks premie. We lived in Anchorage and she was able to be at the hospital everyday, while the three of us older kids were in school.

I didn't know you were from Alaska! I am hoping to make it long enough that I can stay in Wasilla and not have to go to Anchorage. I would hate to not only leave her at the hospital but to have to drive into Anchorage every day to visit her!!

All of us kids were born in Anchorage. We moved outside in 72, when I was in the forthe grade, to West Virginia and then in 78, just finished my sophomore year, moved to Oregon. I have been here ever since. I still have a lot of family up there in Anchorage, Sterling, and Palmer.

I was born in Anchorage too, but in 1985 :)

I was born at Humana Hospital (That dates me enough because it is called Alaska Regional Hospital now!)

Uhmmm.... That's the year I got Married!!!!!

Yeah... I am a young'un!! We lived in Anchorage until I was 9 months and then my parents moved to the Valley for the slower pace. 20 years later they are building in Willow for the slower pace there because the Valley is booming now!

<h2>1. What are some fun events happening during March Madness?</h2><p>March Madness is a time for exciting basketball games, but it's also a great time for fun events like themed parties, watch parties, and bracket competitions. Some people even host game nights where they play basketball-related games and enjoy snacks and drinks.</p><h2>2. How can I incorporate March Madness into my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>There are a few ways to tie March Madness into your Pampered Chef business. You can offer special discounts or promotions for customers who place orders during March Madness. You can also host a themed cooking show where you make basketball-shaped snacks or appetizers. Another idea is to have a bracket competition with your customers and offer a prize for the winner.</p><h2>3. I have a busy schedule this month, how can I still make time for my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>It's important to prioritize and plan ahead during a busy month like March. Make a schedule and stick to it, setting aside specific times for your Pampered Chef business. You can also utilize social media and technology to reach out to potential customers and book shows without having to physically be there.</p><h2>4. How can I use March Madness to book more shows?</h2><p>One idea is to offer a special gift or discount to customers who book a show during March Madness. You can also reach out to friends and family who are hosting March Madness parties and offer to bring some Pampered Chef products for them to use. This can lead to more exposure and potential bookings.</p><h2>5. What are some popular Pampered Chef products for March Madness parties?</h2><p>Some popular products for March Madness parties include the Classic Batter Bowl for making and serving dips, the Executive Cookware Set for cooking and serving hot snacks, and the Chillzanne Platter for keeping cold appetizers fresh. You can also suggest using the Quick Slice for making quick and easy snacks, or the Round Covered Baker for making delicious one-pot meals to serve during the games.</p>

1. What are some fun events happening during March Madness?

March Madness is a time for exciting basketball games, but it's also a great time for fun events like themed parties, watch parties, and bracket competitions. Some people even host game nights where they play basketball-related games and enjoy snacks and drinks.

2. How can I incorporate March Madness into my Pampered Chef business?

There are a few ways to tie March Madness into your Pampered Chef business. You can offer special discounts or promotions for customers who place orders during March Madness. You can also host a themed cooking show where you make basketball-shaped snacks or appetizers. Another idea is to have a bracket competition with your customers and offer a prize for the winner.

3. I have a busy schedule this month, how can I still make time for my Pampered Chef business?

It's important to prioritize and plan ahead during a busy month like March. Make a schedule and stick to it, setting aside specific times for your Pampered Chef business. You can also utilize social media and technology to reach out to potential customers and book shows without having to physically be there.

4. How can I use March Madness to book more shows?

One idea is to offer a special gift or discount to customers who book a show during March Madness. You can also reach out to friends and family who are hosting March Madness parties and offer to bring some Pampered Chef products for them to use. This can lead to more exposure and potential bookings.

5. What are some popular Pampered Chef products for March Madness parties?

Some popular products for March Madness parties include the Classic Batter Bowl for making and serving dips, the Executive Cookware Set for cooking and serving hot snacks, and the Chillzanne Platter for keeping cold appetizers fresh. You can also suggest using the Quick Slice for making quick and easy snacks, or the Round Covered Baker for making delicious one-pot meals to serve during the games.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • DebbieJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Deb Hagen