• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Role of Family Support in Achieving Business Goals?

In summary, the conversation is about a sample subscription to O, The Oprah Magazine that has been purchased on behalf of NaturaleBeauty.com. The person has 3 upcoming shows, including their 500th show, and is excited about the potential for earning double points and booking shows into March. Their family is supportive and motivated by the goal of earning a trip to Mexico.
pamela
big weekend coming upI have 3 shows this weekend and had my kitchen table covered in PC stuff today in preparation for these shows...when it came dinner time, I said to my family :"I am sorry I have so much stuff on the table, I was getting ready for my shows this weekend." The ever-insightful almost 11 yo says "it's Ok Mom as long as it gets us to Mexico!" :D See what sharing a goal does? There is no way now I can NOT earn that Mexico trip!

Show #500 happens Saturday with AT LEAST 25 people coming. The other 2 shows have at least 10 people each, so it looks to be a profitable weekend for me! Can you say DOUBLE POINTS!!!???

AND...I have started booking into March! I have a few people that are very PC savvy and want what the new catalog offers, so I have 2 shows booked for March and at least 3 others and that is before the shows this weekend! WAHOO!

Rating: 32 Posted By: dee16
Views: 2068 Replies: 17 http://www.startsampling.com/product.iphtml?item=28096
About this sample...
O, The Oprah Magazine gives confident, smart women the tools they need to explore and reach for their dreams, to express their individual style and to make choices that will lead to a happier and more fulfilling life. Note: You will receive ONLY 2 issues of O, The Oprah Magazine with no commitment or obligation whatsoever. You will NOT receive any additional magazines and you do NOT have to cancel a subscription. We will not be accepting feedback on this magazine.
This subscription to O, The Oprah magazine has been purchased on your behalf by NaturaleBeauty.com. Click Here to learn more about NaturaleBeauty.comMore Online Coupons from Fatwallet.com.
More...

Wow, sounds like you have a busy and exciting weekend ahead of you! Congratulations on show #500 and all the bookings for March. It's great to see your hard work paying off and your family's support and motivation is definitely a plus. Keep up the great work and enjoy your well-deserved trip to Mexico! Double points and new catalog items - what a great way to kick off the new year. Good luck with your shows and keep us updated on your success.

Related to What is the Role of Family Support in Achieving Business Goals?

1. What is included in the subscription for 2 Issues of O Magazine?

The subscription for 2 Issues of O Magazine includes two physical copies of the magazine delivered to your doorstep. These issues will feature the latest in fashion, beauty, health, and lifestyle content, as well as articles from renowned experts and celebrities.

2. How often will I receive the issues for 2 Issues of O Magazine?

You will receive two issues of O Magazine within a one-year period. The first issue will arrive within 6-8 weeks after your purchase, and the second issue will arrive approximately 6 months later.

3. Can I choose which issues I will receive for 2 Issues of O Magazine?

Unfortunately, you cannot choose which specific issues you will receive for 2 Issues of O Magazine. However, each issue is packed with a variety of content that is sure to interest and inspire you.

4. Is the subscription for 2 Issues of O Magazine automatically renewed?

No, the subscription for 2 Issues of O Magazine is not automatically renewed. You will only receive the two issues that you have purchased, and you will not be charged for any additional subscriptions or issues.

5. Can I purchase 2 Issues of O Magazine as a gift for someone else?

Yes, you can purchase 2 Issues of O Magazine as a gift for someone else. During the checkout process, you will have the option to enter the recipient's information and have the magazines delivered directly to them. This makes for a thoughtful and convenient gift for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
Kathy's_Kitchen