• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Goals Check-In - First Quarter

In summary, the conversation discussed setting and revising goals for the year, with the understanding that it's not too late to make resolutions. The individual shared their personal goals for their business, including increasing leads, hosting more shows, and recruiting new team members. They also mentioned their ultimate goal of earning $5,000 in sales per month and regaining directorship. The conversation also touched on the importance of consistent follow-up and offering catalog shows as an alternative to cooking shows. Another participant shared their new goals for their business, with a focus on increasing show numbers and sales.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
As we end the first quarter of the year, it's a good time to see how we're doing with our goals for the year. Need to revise them? What to do to get 'em done? Did you forget you had goals for the year? ;) If you never made them, it's not too late. I just read something about how the Spring is the best time to make resolutions since the warmer weather gets people motivated, kinda like spring cleaning. And of course, the great thing about PC is it's YOUR biz so each of our goals will be different.

My 2011 goals:
- regain HO leads (done!!!!! now gotta keep 'em)
- 8 cooking shows/month (6 sched. for April so far; this could be my toughest goal to achieve)
- increase show average (done; went from $700 cooking show avg. to $950 but I see a slide coming with some smaller shows this weekend; darn people who won't let me host coach them or have me send their invites are going to have below avg. shows; they just won't listen)
- 2 catalog shows/month (only had 1 so far this year)
- 6 recruits (1 signed and qualified; #2 was supposed to have signed yesterday but hasn't yet)

My end result that I'm aiming for is sales of $5,000/month. I'm hitting $4,000 this month with just 3 cooking shows and 1 catalog show.

As a by-product if I achieve these goals is to regain directorship (done!) and earn an incentive trip. These are by-products, not my goals. I really just want a more consistent business at the level that I want and trips and directorship should follow. Make sense?

What to work on - gotta say that I was slacking a little in my follow-up the past week b/c my April was almost where I wanted it. Can't slack off just b/c one or two months look good. Need to continue following up with recruit leads. And obviously need to offer catalog shows when people don't want to do cooking shows. I really slack on that.

How are YOU doing?

Way to go Becca! Keep it up :) - Dawn

When did you get on here? Been meaning to send you an e-mail.

I didn't really set goals because I was having a tough time deciding if I was going to be able to continue my business in the first place. I've recently had yet another discussion with DH, and for now, I'm going to keep going.

New Goals:
-4 shows a month
-$1250 in sales per month
-1 recruit per month
-$600 show average

I plan to achieve these by getting on the phone consistently (DH has agreed to give me two nights a week), focusing on my host coaching, and remembering to follow up with people.

My goal is to earn my second diamond in my ring. I am in the big push but I am determined to get there!!!

What is a "Goals Check-In"?

A "Goals Check-In" is a meeting or review session where you assess your progress towards achieving your set goals for a specific period of time, in this case, the first quarter of the year.

When is the "Goals Check-In" for the first quarter?

The "Goals Check-In" for the first quarter typically takes place at the end of March or the beginning of April.

How do I prepare for the "Goals Check-In"?

To prepare for the "Goals Check-In", take some time to review your goals and assess your progress. Gather any relevant data or information that will help you evaluate your performance. It may also be helpful to make a list of any challenges or roadblocks you have encountered.

What happens during the "Goals Check-In"?

During the "Goals Check-In", you will discuss and review your progress towards achieving your goals. You will also have the opportunity to address any challenges or roadblocks and come up with solutions to overcome them. The purpose of this meeting is to ensure that you stay on track towards achieving your goals.

What should I do after the "Goals Check-In"?

After the "Goals Check-In", take the feedback you received and use it to make any necessary adjustments to your goals or action plans. It is also important to continue tracking your progress and make sure you are staying on track towards achieving your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat