• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Sales Goal Achieved: Celebrating $4,080 and a Well-Earned Cruise!

In summary, the author achieved a sales goal for October and is feeling very good about it. They hope that other participants have also achieved their goals.
pampchefrhondab
I had a sales goal of $4,000 for October - I thought I wasn't going to make it, but I just got a call tonight for a closing of a catalog show and I just made it to $4,080:D !!!

This is one of the few months I have actually made it to my goal. It feels so good! Makes my exhaustion feel so much better!;)

I hope some of the rest of you made your goals too!

P.S. I wanted a little extra cash for my cruise! I think I can now afford to buy a couple of Pina Coladas!!

Last edited:
My goal was $1000 for the month and I'm $370 short but should make it with a show I'm closing tomorrow...just barely but I'll make it!!!!

Congratulations on your $4K goal!

pampchefrhondab said:
I had a sales goal of $4,000 for October - I thought I wasn't going to make it, but I just got a call tonight for a closing of a catalog show and I just made it to $4,080:D !!!

This is one of the few months I have actually made it to my goal. It feels so good! Makes my exhaustion feel so much better!;)

I hope some of the rest of you made your goals too!

P.S. I wanted a little extra cash for my cruise! I think I can now afford to buy a couple of Pina Coladas!!

Wow! Those are some pricey Pina Coladas! (tee hee)

congrats on making your goal! Yea You!

Congratulations! Its so nice to hit those goals!! See you on the cruise!!:D

Thanks everyone!

Unfortunately I won't be going on the PC cruise Kristi, we're going on our own in November.

Yes, those would be expensive Pina Coladas Becky! I just meant I'll have a little extra cash:)! You're too funny!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!:thumbup:

What is the significance of achieving the October sales goal?

Achieving the October sales goal is a major accomplishment for our team as it means we have reached our target of $4,080 in sales for the month! This is a great achievement and deserves to be celebrated.

How was the $4,080 sales goal determined?

The $4,080 sales goal was determined based on our team's past performance, market trends, and overall company goals. It is a realistic and achievable target that helps us track our progress and work towards continued success.

What happens when the sales goal is achieved?

When the sales goal of $4,080 is achieved, it calls for a celebration! This could include a team outing, recognition and rewards from the company, and in this case, a well-earned cruise for the team. It also motivates us to continue working towards our future sales goals.

How does achieving the sales goal benefit the team?

Achieving the sales goal not only benefits the company, but also the team as a whole. It shows that we are a strong and successful team, and it also leads to recognition and rewards from the company. It also boosts team morale, motivation, and can potentially lead to future opportunities such as bonuses or promotions.

What strategies were used to achieve the sales goal?

To achieve the sales goal, our team utilized various strategies such as setting individual and team targets, promoting special offers and discounts to customers, increasing our marketing efforts, and providing exceptional customer service. Teamwork and dedication were also key factors in reaching our goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • sfdavis918
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies