• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My June Goal Achieved - $1,621 and Counting!

In summary, the "My June Goal Achieved" program is a sales incentive program offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants. To participate, you must be a consultant actively selling products and set a sales goal for the month of June. The deadline to achieve your goal is June 30th at 11:59 PM CST. There are no restrictions on which products count towards your sales goal, and if you do not meet your goal, you will not receive the bonus but can still participate in the program.
Chef_2_Four
I talked to my director today....there are only 4 people who have submitted 2 shows so far for June (including me).....she thinks I will be the only one to submit $1500!! I hate that no one else did! but glad I made my goal! I did $1621 and some change!! Sorry I just had to share my excitement!!

p.s. I'm still praying for Paige's safe return!

You're allowed to be happy! Congratulations on an awesome month!

Don't you dare be sorry for posting your great news! That's what we're here for, too! Congrats to you!! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/happy0064.gif

Woo-hoo!!!

CONGRATS!!! Good For YOU!!!!:D

Great job!

Congratulations!!! Way to go!!

Way to go, April!

Good for you!

Don't be sorry - be very proud... I'd have been extatic if I did that much in June!

What is the "My June Goal Achieved" program?

The "My June Goal Achieved" program is a sales incentive program offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants. Consultants who meet or exceed their monthly sales goal in the month of June will receive a bonus of $1,621.

How do I participate in the "My June Goal Achieved" program?

To participate in the "My June Goal Achieved" program, you must be a consultant with Pampered Chef and be actively selling products. You must also set a sales goal for the month of June and work towards achieving it.

What is the deadline to achieve my June sales goal?

The deadline to achieve your June sales goal is June 30th at 11:59 PM CST. Any sales made after this time will not count towards the program.

Are there any restrictions on what products count towards my June sales goal?

No, there are no restrictions on which products count towards your June sales goal. All products sold through Pampered Chef count towards the program, including online and in-person orders.

What happens if I don't meet my June sales goal?

If you do not meet your June sales goal, you will not receive the bonus of $1,621. However, you can still participate in the program and work towards achieving your sales goal in the remaining months of the year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
imported_heat123
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly