• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Beating the Goal: My First Online Show was a Success!

It was my first one so I can't complain. :DAwesome Mystery Host event Becky! Congrats!!!It was a bust. I didn't promote it much and sent the email too late. I got a whopping $25 order. Think I'll do a shorter one next year with better planning and promoting. :DI've learned from working booths that more people show up to the 2-4 hour events than the 2 day events. Rather than thinking "I need to get by there Sat or Sun", they will actually write a shorter event on their calendar & work the rest of their schedule around the event. I used that mentality when making my sale so short.
Sheila
Gold Member
I'm doing my first one ever, and so glad that I did. It's not super huge, but I was still $368 from making my $1,250 goal for the month & figured I'd give it a shot. It's 9:30 AM here in Tokyo on Friday and my show sales for the morning are at $388.12, so my HO Lead status is safe!!! :D That makes the effort completely worthwhile! :D

If you are not doing one, you might want to reconsider. There's still time to get that e-mail out!!!

For those of you who are doing one, I'd love to see your update (on YOUR Friday of couse) with how well you did! :D

Just sent mine out...we'll see. I didn't really advertise, but I'm running a 4 day sale.

Good Luck Laurie!

My theory was to catch them BEFORE they spent all their Christmas budget, so I'm curious to see how the 4-day thing turns out. I made mine 4 hours long with the discount reducing at each hour. ALL the orders came in in the first hour! Everyone wanted the biggest discount. LOL

I didn't do one this year since I did a mystery host show ending this week. I am waiting on the last host order, and so far commissionable sales are 2600.00 even. If I hadn't timed this one to go with this week, though, I would have totally done a Black Friday sale. Glad to see it got you where you needed to be!! Wahooooooo!!!

Sheila said:
Good Luck Laurie!

My theory was to catch them BEFORE they spent all their Christmas budget, so I'm curious to see how the 4-day thing turns out. I made mine 4 hours long with the discount reducing at each hour. ALL the orders came in in the first hour! Everyone wanted the biggest discount. LOL

It was a bust. I didn't promote it much and sent the email too late. I got a whopping $25 order. Think I'll do a shorter one next year with better planning and promoting. :)

I've learned from working booths that more people show up to the 2-4 hour events than the 2 day events. Rather than thinking "I need to get by there Sat or Sun", they will actually write a shorter event on their calendar & work the rest of their schedule around the event. I used that mentality when making my sale so short. If they want the deal, they need to make time in their schedule to call! ;) It wasn't huge, but yes ... I'm happy with the results. It was my first one so I can't complain. :D

Awesome Mystery Host event Becky! Congrats!!!

Sheila said:
Awesome Mystery Host event Becky! Congrats!!!

Thanks!! It closed out at $3008.00. I had this $2000.00 block- never could quite get over that hump for a show and went from 1900 to a little over 3000.:bugeye: It rocked!
It has already shipped though, and now we are looking at sorting 12 boxes.. zoinks. It was worth it though!!!

Wow, that's some FAST shipping! I wonder if they put the big orders in front of the smaller ones?

beckyjsmith said:
Thanks!! It closed out at $3008.00. I had this $2000.00 block- never could quite get over that hump for a show and went from 1900 to a little over 3000.:bugeye: It rocked!
It has already shipped though, and now we are looking at sorting 12 boxes.. zoinks. It was worth it though!!!

Wow! Congratulations!! How many hosts did you have? Do you do this every year with lots of the same hosts? I have done one or two, but I usually end up with alot dropping out, I would love to hear how you do your mystery hosts shows.

1. How can I increase attendance for my first online show?

In order to increase attendance for your first online show, it is important to promote it through various channels such as social media, email marketing, and word of mouth. You can also offer incentives for guests to attend, such as a discount or a free gift with purchase.

2. What is the best way to engage with guests during an online show?

The best way to engage with guests during an online show is to use interactive features such as polls, Q&A sessions, and product demonstrations. You can also encourage guests to share their own experiences and ask questions throughout the show.

3. How can I make my online show visually appealing?

To make your online show visually appealing, you can use high-quality images and videos of the products and create a visually appealing background or set-up. You can also use graphics and animations to add visual interest and keep guests engaged.

4. What are some tips for promoting sales during an online show?

Some tips for promoting sales during an online show include offering exclusive deals and promotions, highlighting the benefits and features of the products, and creating a sense of urgency with limited-time offers. You can also encourage guests to make purchases by offering free shipping or a discount for bulk orders.

5. How can I ensure a successful online show?

To ensure a successful online show, it is important to plan and prepare in advance, promote the show effectively, engage with guests, and follow up with them after the show. It is also helpful to have a clear schedule and agenda for the show and to have a good internet connection and reliable technology for a smooth experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rachel Douthit