• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Level 1 Incentive Achieved: Celebrating Success and Setting Goals for 2008!

In summary, Doreen hit level 1 2008 incentives today. Her goal is to hit level 1 by the end of March. Her daughter graduated last year and she has 1 more confirmation and communion to go. She is shooting for Miami to hit level 1 by May.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
Have to toot my own horn!! I hit level 1 2008 incentives today!!! Whoo Hoo!! My goal is Mexico but I am pretty much set (and happy!) with Miami - But my first part of the goal was to hit level 1 by the end of March!!

Ok - lets go - what are your goals and who has hit Level one already??? Lets make 2008 Great!

Yeah for you! I'm right behind you.......not quite there, but almost.

Go LINDA, Go LINDA!!!

Congrats! I haven't been in the mood to get on the phone like I should lately! I have my oldest graduating this year and I just have so much to do! I've been working on painting and redoing rooms in my house. I know I'm going to regret not getting busy when summer hits! I'm only a little over 1/3 of the way to level 1. That is my goal for this year though.

Good job, Doreen :)

pampchefrhondab said:
Congrats! I haven't been in the mood to get on the phone like I should lately! I have my oldest graduating this year and I just have so much to do! I've been working on painting and redoing rooms in my house. I know I'm going to regret not getting busy when summer hits! I'm only a little over 1/3 of the way to level 1. That is my goal for this year though.

Rhonda - YOU can do it - My daughter graduated last year - oh the joy!! I have 1 making communion, 1 confirmation and a sweet sixteen - all the more incentive - Put your goal on your computer screen (or near it) and make a "hit" list - that is what I do daily - my list of what I need to do tommorrow in priority - cross off as you achieve - YOU CAN DO THIS!!!

We are here to help and cheer you on!!

Thanks Doreen! I've been watching the new Show & Sell DVD. I just got my supply order. I'm cleaning my desk and getting ready to work hard starting next week.

I do PC part-time since I do have a day job. It's usually the last thing on the list sometimes! You're right I need to remember my goal. I would really like to make enough money to get a wood floor in my 4 season room. We closed it in w/windows about 5 years ago, but it's still a cement floor! I'm going to go shopping for what I want, total the cost and set that as my next goal. I would like to have the new floor before my daughter's graduation party the end of June.

I'm going to do it!!

Way to go Doreen!

Yea Doreen! That is super...you are right on track to hit your goals and that is the way to "plan your work and work your plan"!

Wow Doreen!! That is awsome!!!

WAY TO GO Dor....thats awesome!!:D

I've got 6000.00 more to go, but shooting for Miami!!:D

Congrats Doreen~that's awesome!
I'm shooting for Miami too; want to hit level one by May.

1. How can I achieve the Level 1 Incentive for 2008?

To achieve the Level 1 Incentive for 2008, you must meet the minimum sales requirement set by Pampered Chef. This includes both individual and team sales.

2. What is the deadline to achieve the Level 1 Incentive?

The deadline to achieve the Level 1 Incentive is December 31, 2008. This gives you the entire year to work towards meeting the sales requirement.

3. What rewards do I receive for achieving the Level 1 Incentive?

If you achieve the Level 1 Incentive, you will receive a special recognition at the annual Pampered Chef conference, as well as a bonus on top of your regular commission. You will also be eligible for the next level of incentives.

4. Can I track my progress towards the Level 1 Incentive?

Yes, you can track your progress towards the Level 1 Incentive through your Pampered Chef account. You will be able to see your individual and team sales and how close you are to meeting the requirement.

5. What are some tips for achieving the Level 1 Incentive?

To achieve the Level 1 Incentive, it is important to set realistic goals and consistently work towards them. Utilize the resources and support provided by Pampered Chef and focus on building strong relationships with your customers. Additionally, stay updated on new products and promotions to help boost your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies