• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Achieve Success in Just 90 Days?

In summary, "Success in 90 Days" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants kickstart their business and achieve success within the first 90 days. It includes training, resources, and support to help consultants reach their goals. To sign up, you can contact your Pampered Chef mentor or fill out an enrollment form on the Pampered Chef website. The benefits of participating include access to exclusive training materials, support from experienced consultants, and the opportunity to set and achieve business goals within a specific timeframe. This program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, not just new ones, and after the 90-day period, you can choose to continue with the program or use the skills and resources gained to continue growing your business
laylaleigh
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I just wanted to share my happiness with everyone. I ended my 90 days the day before Thanksgiving and here is where I stand...

14 Shows
$8440 in commissionable sales
1 recruit
$700 PC bucks
3 $1,000 shows
$2,000 commission
earned level 3 Nov. sellathon
over 1500 panorama points
free 8" SS pan
free 29 mins 2 dinner
$165 free product for my own show

I couldn't have done it with out the support from my local and online cluster mates. Thank you for all the great advice.

I have 2 more shows this month. Wish me luck! To all of you that are just getting started, you can do it too! Ask for help from everyone you know, follow you dreams and set your goals!!:)

Thanks!
Layla

Wow Layla! That is absolutely amazing! Cheers to you for all your hard work!!

WOW!! That is quite the achievement!! Congrats-that is awesome!!!:thumbup:

WOW ! :eek: :eek: That's AMAZING Layla!! Congratulations on your success ~ keep it up!

THAT IS AWESOME!!! Keep up the great work!

WOOOOO HOOO!!!

Great job!!! Keep that momentum going and continue to keep in contact with that great cluster you belong to!!

Great Job, Layla! You have a strong start & tons of momentum!:thumbup:

What is "Success in 90 Days"?

"Success in 90 Days" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants kickstart their business and achieve success within the first 90 days. It includes training, resources, and support to help consultants reach their goals.

How do I sign up for "Success in 90 Days"?

You can sign up for "Success in 90 Days" by contacting your Pampered Chef mentor or by visiting the Pampered Chef website and filling out the enrollment form. There may be a fee associated with the program.

What are the benefits of participating in "Success in 90 Days"?

The benefits of participating in "Success in 90 Days" include access to exclusive training materials, support from experienced consultants, and the opportunity to set and achieve your business goals within a specific timeframe.

Is "Success in 90 Days" only for new consultants?

No, "Success in 90 Days" is open to all Pampered Chef consultants. It is designed to help both new and experienced consultants grow their business and reach their goals in a shorter amount of time.

What happens after the 90 days are over?

After the 90-day period, you will have the option to continue with the program or use the skills and resources you have gained to continue growing your business on your own. Many consultants choose to participate in "Success in 90 Days" multiple times to continually improve and maintain their success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views