• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have I Overcome Adversity to Achieve Success in My Business?

In summary, Amanda's business took a hit because she stopped working, her girlfriend passed away, and she had school issues. However, she is back on track and is hoping to travel to Maui in 2007.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Okay I took a really hard ego blow, w/ my wal-mart drama. Included in my gf passing, me getting really sick, taking another blow from my AD, & then school issues (still fighting).

Anyways my biz took a major hit because I simply stopped working my biz. Jan was the first time that I couldn't motivate myself and earn the incentive. But last month not one but all my Feb shows cancelled & they didn't want to turn them into catalog shows, so I did my mystery host show & beat my sales from the previous Feb by $300.

I decided I need to focus more on my customers, customer service this year so I sent out a newsletter for the first time, it looks really awesome thanks to Joy!!

One of my goals at the begining of the year was to update my website monthly ( I used to be really good about it) Well I updated my website today! So I am doing the Happy Dance!!:)

Now I am back, I am going to kick some major booty!! Most of all thanks so much to my virtual cluster you all rock!! If it wasn't for this site & the support I got from here I probably would have quit. My office, house, & life are starting to get more organized.

Right now goals:
Put down payment on Maui for 10 days!
PC will pay for the whole trip & I will earn a cruise for the following year by doing that.
PC will pay off half my debt by Dec 1st 2007.

:D :D THANK YOU, LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! :D :D

Yippee! Good for your Amanda!!! Sometimes it feels like you can't get out of the pit and then suddenly there you are, back on the path to good things. Keep moving forward!

Good for you, Amanda! I know you've been through so much lately. I'm very proud of you!!

I wish you nothing but the best in 2007 Amanda and as you already now I want you to take care of yourself (the back issue) so you can do more!

I'm hear rooting for you!!!!!!

Yeah that back would just get better, I was told yesterday it could be in my genes and I am doomed for the rest of my life. Just great!!

I guess you are going to have to so called "learn to live with it" and stay away from things that make it worse for you.

Good for you, Amanda! Just think to yourself, "Wal-Mart WHO?!?!?"!!!

Good for you!! Having a great attitude can make al of the difference in how you feel.

Great job, Hon! Keep it up and we'll see you on stage at National!
{{{hugs}}}

Way to go Amanda!!

I'm proud of you, too. The past is gone. The only thing we can do is learn and move on. I'm glad things are looking up for you.

Good for you, keep up the good work!! YAHOO:D

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AMANDA!!!!!!!:cool:

I love it Amanda! Thanks for the encouragement from you!:D

Glad to see you're back on fire:D

Way to go!!! You have just motivated me to update my website!

Thanks You guys!!! Nikki feel free to borrow away from mine! There's no point in recreating the wheel.I was so bad that I still had a thing up from last September's stone promotion. Although I am not as bad as my dir, she has last year's HWC still up!!

What does "I Am Proud of Myself!!!!" mean?

"I Am Proud of Myself!!!!" is a statement of self-confidence and self-love. It means acknowledging and celebrating your accomplishments, no matter how big or small, and recognizing your own worth and value.

How can I show that I am proud of myself?

There are many ways to show that you are proud of yourself. You can celebrate your achievements, set and reach goals, take care of yourself physically and mentally, and stand up for yourself and your beliefs. It's also important to practice self-compassion and positive self-talk.

Why is it important to be proud of myself?

Being proud of yourself can boost your self-esteem, increase your self-confidence, and improve your overall well-being. It can also motivate you to keep striving for your goals and dreams. When you are proud of yourself, you radiate positivity and inspire others to do the same.

How can I help others feel proud of themselves?

You can help others feel proud of themselves by acknowledging and praising their accomplishments, offering support and encouragement, and helping them recognize their own worth and potential. It's important to be a positive influence and to celebrate the successes of those around you.

Does Pampered Chef have any products that can help me express my pride and confidence?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help you express your pride and confidence. Our personalized cutting boards, kitchen towels, and aprons are great for displaying positive messages and empowering words. We also have cookware and kitchen tools that can help you feel confident and successful in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef
  • JennyJennJen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK