• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Achieve Success Like This in Less Than One Year?

In summary, "Yay C.k!!" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants and customers to show enthusiasm and support for the company's founder and CEO, Doris Christopher. It is trademarked by Pampered Chef and often seen on social media posts, promotional materials, and special events. Customers are also encouraged to use the phrase when talking about Pampered Chef products.
debbie mc
This just came in to my inbox.....and wanted to congratulate you, C.K.!
I was pleasantly surprised when I recognized the name of the U.S. Consultant quoted!

"Share Excitement, Get Results: I Took Control, You Can Too!
From U. S.
Team Leader,
C. K. Hall

I was so excited about the great rewards I'd earned recently, that I told my doctor about it during a routine office visit. When I told her how I'd earned it, she said, “Wow, you must be doing great! I'd love to have a Show.” Before I left the office she booked an October Show.

I always tell people about my business. In less than one year, working it part-time, the income from my Pampered Chef® business has exceeded what I used to make as a medical transcriber. That's news worth sharing!"

Excitement is contagious. Share good news about your business and you'll enjoy greater booking, sales and recruiting results.

Very cool, CK! You definitely deserve to be recognized. I haven't received the e-mail yet, but I'll be watching for it.

:)You go girl!

Thanks! Actually, I think our company has a thing about 'dots' cuz I go by CK not C.K.! Thought it was so funny! Actually, I posted about it on Facebook and I guess someone else sent it to home office cuz they called me about it and I was like "how'd did you find out??"

CK

Congrats!!!!! So excited for you.

Funny thing is, I got one of the "I took control..." emails, but it wasn't this one about you. I guess they send out different ones.

I got it in my email last week. I didn't post, because I figured everyone else saw it, too!

1. What is the meaning of "Yay C.k!!"?

"Yay C.k!!" is a phrase commonly used by consultants and customers of Pampered Chef to show excitement and support for the company's founder and CEO, Doris Christopher.

2. Why is "Yay C.k!!" often seen on social media posts and promotional materials?

Pampered Chef encourages its consultants to use the phrase "Yay C.k!!" as a way to show their enthusiasm and passion for the company and its products. It is also a way to honor Doris Christopher's legacy and contributions to the company.

3. Is "Yay C.k!!" trademarked by Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Yay C.k!!" is a registered trademark of Pampered Chef. It is a unique and recognizable phrase that represents the company's culture and values.

4. Can customers use "Yay C.k!!" when talking about Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! "Yay C.k!!" is not only used by consultants, but also by satisfied customers who want to express their excitement and satisfaction with Pampered Chef products and services.

5. Are there any special events or promotions related to "Yay C.k!!"?

Yes, Pampered Chef often hosts special events and promotions that highlight the "Yay C.k!!" spirit. These events offer exclusive deals and discounts for consultants and customers to celebrate and support the company's founder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies