• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Great Start to November's Sell-A-Thon

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant named Ginny who had a very successful show with high sales and many big orders. She also received a lot of pan-o-rama points and is planning to give her FedEx delivery person a gift certificate for Christmas in hopes that he will spend more on Pampered Chef products. Other consultants in the conversation congratulate Ginny and express their admiration for her success. They also discuss their own shows and goals for the month. Ginny shares that she believes creating a need for the products is key to making big sales.
Kitchen2u
I'm LOVING my show I had this morning! Just submitted $1459 show ~ only 10 guests and NO OUTSIDE orders! I had one lady order over $457 and another order over $453 and a third order over $111 ~ and the rest weren't shabby orders either! The host knew the two ladies would order big...they do every year. She wasn't surprised at all nor did she feel the need to hold it open and get more orders...$315 free was enough for her. I told her about January Host Bonus...she's thinking of doing it again.

I just realized I was just shy $41 of level 1 on Nov 1! Setting my goals high since I have many more shows to go this month...loving the EXTRA FREE Spring products since I already get a set for being a Director!

Thanks for letting me toot my horn! Good luck everyone! Shoot for the moon everyone!

WOW GINNY!! YOU GO GIRL!!! Congratulations!! You deserve it!!! Between the sell a thon and the pan o rama, Fed Ex is going to hate you!:blushing:

WowThat is really cool!! Keep up the good work!! You'll earn those products in no time!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Debbie :D

Wow! That is fantastic!!

Oh don't worry Kristi ~ my Fed Ex guy will :love: LOVE:love: me after he gets his Christmas gift this year! LOL Remember that LOAD of boxes he carted in for me in early Oct from that $2,000+ show? I gave him a gift certificate ($25) and he and his wife ended up spending over $200! So since I know they LOVE PC...guess what they're getting for Christmas? LOL Robert said give them a $50 gcert and maybe they'll spend $500! He said they wanted to get cookware...hey...maybe I should give him his gcert with an incentive to spend it before Nov 29...more pan-o-rama points? LOL

I tried to talk him into a show (believe me!) ~ his wife is "thinking" of doing this after the holidays! Man...I just remembered, I gave him a postcard/coupon...$20 more free products if she signs/qualifies!

WOW! That is fantastic!

Thanks Amy and Debbie...BTW ~ this show gave me 1,606 more pan-o-rama points too! I :love: LOVE:love: the brunch shows!!! Always sell the Stir Fry Skillets, Grill Pans and Presses!

Thanks MomyLove ~ you snuck in your post while I was typing the other! LOL

Wow - That's incredible!! Keep up the great work!

If I'm in Cali, I am going to look you up. I would LOVE to sit in on one of your shows!! I bet they are a hoot, Ginny!

SHe is a hoot!! Ginny is AWESOME in person!! San Fran was a blast especially being at the lounge WAY up in the air!!!:D

Wow! Cool! Good for you!

Thanks Crystal ~

Come on over Kearns! For the most part my shows are a lot of fun...there are times when I feel bad when they're not ~ or to ME, they don't seem fun. "I just want to have FUN!!!" If I have FUN, so will they!!!

PampMomof3 said:
SHe is a hoot!! Ginny is AWESOME in person!! San Fran was a blast especially being at the lounge WAY up in the air!!!:D

Now you guys are making me sound like an OWL! LOL

Thanks Rae!

Awesome job Ginny - keep it up! So far I haven't run into those "big spenders" but I know they are out there somewhere...

I hope my November turns into being like yours!!!! Great Job!

Terrific!! I hope I get that lucky with the 2 I have booked so far. I do have 2 catalog shows going on, but I do not look for much out of them. One the host is being a dingbat!

Congratulations! That is SO incredible and SO SO Inspiring!

WOW!!! Congrats on your success. Hopefully it will rub off on the rest of us!

Woohoo Ginny! Way to go! BTW since I've never had a brunch show but have one this month I'd LOVE to know what you made!

Congratulations, Ginny! That's wonderful!

Thanks everyone!!! This is the BEST place because of YOU!
janetupnorth said:
Awesome job Ginny - keep it up! So far I haven't run into those "big spenders" but I know they are out there somewhere...

They are out there! You've got to create the NEED to have our tools in their kitchen! The one gal that came said she was only intending to buy the can opener...$457+ later. She told me had I not told her WHY they needed them and the many different uses, she would not have spent this much. But now she's almost done with her Xmas shopping for her 3 kids.

kcjodih said:
Woohoo Ginny! Way to go! BTW since I've never had a brunch show but have one this month I'd LOVE to know what you made!

I ONLY make the Florentine Brunch Casserole ~ always end of selling LOTS of cookware (cha-ching!) ~ after 7 years...this recipe has NEVER let me down (though my DH tells me it's not the recipe that sells the products, it's me:blushing: ~ believe me, DH hasn't always been this supportive!).

WOW!!! Great job! $6000 level here you come!

Great job!! I have two brunch shows this month. Hopefully they go well. I will have to look up that recipe. What cookbook is it in?

Also you have to share what you told them they had to have and why. And all the different uses. I find myself saying the same thing over and over. I would love to hear your tips!

Thanks,
Layla

Wow, how great for you! I thought I was doing good w/$400 today!

Congratulations!!! AWESOME JOB. Share some of that mojo with your fellow cheffers.:eek:

Way to go Ginny!!

What kind of show did you do? Who were the guests? All stay at home moms? I have never done a morning show, let alone on a weekday.

Here's the note I sent to my Director, ED and SEDYep! Held a show this morning at 10 AM (even started ON-TIME! WooHoo, haven't had that in a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg time!) ~ was home by noon...only 1/2 mile from my house...and submitted! $1459!!! I could have walked down the street with my rolling case! LOL Ten ladies (including my host, a church friend) ~ 7 Stay-at-Home Moms and 2 of their Mom's...two of them had HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEE orders (one over $457 and I forget what the other total was ~ BIG!) and the other's weren't too shabby either. Get this...NO OUTSIDE orders...so when you see the $$ amount...that's 10 orders + host. The host just wanted to have the show, close it TODAY and be done! The two large orders didn't want nothing to do with a party. Nor did they want to turn their order into a catalog party ("I came to support Judy" ~ so nice!) Made the Florentine Brunch casserole...YUM! I've always had GREAT luck with this recipe. Three bookings for Jan/Feb. The gal who bought $457+ only intended to buy the can opener, that's it! She told me after the show, "it's because the mutiple uses you told us and the WHY we needed them in our kitchens ~ is why I bought so much. Now I'm just about done Xmas shopping for me kids! Yeah!" Gosh, I LOVEEEEEE my job!
Onto tomorrow's...36 eighth graders ~ I'm excited about this one! I LOVEEEE doing kid's cooking shows! Doing a cooking class for a middle school ~ they've got a chef's program at the school. Once a week someone comes in and teaches the kids a recipe or two. My Sept kilo host is in charge of this program and is circulating catalogs to the teachers/staff ~ proceeds go for new tools in the chef's program's kitchens! May not get too much in the lines of orders, but I'm sending the kids home with PC info ~ the kid with the most referrals (parties/orders) will get a Visa gift card from me! There's 6 mini kitchens in this Home Ec-like classroom...6 ovens, sinks, etc. LOVE IT!!!

I heart Ginny.

You all have to meet her in person.

Great job, sweetheart! Send some of your big show vibes over here--tonight's show has 18-20 expected :)

Kitchen2u said:
(though my DH tells me it's not the recipe that sells the products, it's me:blushing:

My DH told me the same thing yesterday as I was fretting about my set up for a fair last night. I didn't have it as together as I would have hoped and he told me (paraphrased) that it wasn't my pretty table that would attract people, it's my personality.

Take your man on a trip, ladies, and he will be behind you 100%! Set your goals NOW to earn a trip in 2008!!!!!

Way to go, Ginny! You ROCK!

I hope everyone is striving for the top of the sell-a-thon. So far, I have 2 shows in and $100 short of $3000.....YIPEE!!! :D

Wow!!!! You Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job everyone. I just got home from my 1st show of the month and it closed at $1150. My host ordered about $800 in cookware so that will get me to the 7 piece set that I want. I am so excited!!!!

$1459! That is so great! Sometimes I forget to give multiple uses for products. Thanks for the reminder...duh!
I was pretty excited about my show, Monday night. When I left it was $693, but she did hold it open. Today, the show is at $852.52 from 15 orders, and she will close tomorrow. I would love for her to buy cookware, but I'm very happy with the show results so far.

1. How much did you sell at your show this morning?

I sold $1459 at my show this morning with only 10 guests and no outside orders.

2. How did you get such high orders from your guests?

I had one lady order over $457, another order over $453, and a third order over $111. The rest of the orders were also impressive. The host knew the two ladies would order big as they do every year.

3. Did you have to hold the show open to get more orders?

No, the host was not surprised by the high orders and did not feel the need to hold the show open for more orders. The $315 she earned in free products was enough for her.

4. Did you tell the host about the January Host Bonus?

Yes, I told her about the January Host Bonus and she is considering hosting another show to take advantage of it.

5. Did you reach your goal for November 1st?

I was just shy of reaching my level 1 goal on November 1st, but I am setting my goals high for the rest of the month since I have many more shows to go. I am also excited about earning extra free Spring products as a Director.

6. Do you have any advice for others trying to achieve similar success?

I would say to shoot for the moon and set high goals for yourself. Also, make sure to share your successes with others and celebrate your achievements!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbachen
  • iteachncook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachncook
  • tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies