• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating Success: $15K in 9 Months!

In summary, Amanda was successful in submitting a show for last Friday and earned a pay raise. Katie is happy for her and is working to recruit a good hostess for herself.
sklay723
Gold Member
OK, so forget tooting my own horn...I'm honking. :)

I just submitted the show I had open from last Friday...we were out of town Sunday through Wednesday taking our kids to Orlando to visit "The Mouse" and to celebrate my birthday, and the host was completely awesome about waiting until today to close. Her show topped $800...it was only at $360 when I left Friday night. She told me today that she had two more bookings, bringing my total to THREE for that show (higher than my average!). AND submitting that show brought me over my $15K in career sales!!! So I'm getting a pay raise!!!

I joined PC at the end of October 2007, so nine months to $15K isn't too shabby, right? Anyway, I had to tell some other people who would understand. DH told me he's proud of me, but it's so much different to tell other consultants who "get" it and understand exactly what we do and how hard we work!

WAY TO GO!!!! That is so awesome!

Great!! I'm so happy for you!!

Congrats on the show results and for hitting the $15K; semi hijack - I'm less than $200 away but unless I get a miracle order or two in the next 50 minutes, I won't get my raise until September :(

Great job for you!

:sing: Hey beep beep toot toot~ way to go!!
Great job on the sales... I'm more jealous of you going to see the mouse! I love WDW.... we went in Jan for a week and I'm ready to go back!

Jenni said:
:sing: Hey beep beep toot toot~ way to go!!
Great job on the sales... I'm more jealous of you going to see the mouse! I love WDW.... we went in Jan for a week and I'm ready to go back!

My kids are only 2 1/2, but we stayed at one of the Disney resorts so we could leave the park for naps in the middle of the day and then go back for the evening. We had a blast! We did Hollywood Studios on Monday, Magic Kingdom on Tuesday and then Sea World yesterday (breakfast with Elmo and Friends...a dream come true for toddlers...). The best part is that my goal was to take my family to Disney and be able to cover the cost with money I tucked away from my commission checks. And that's basically what we did! :) Now I have to set myself a new goal so I have the motivation to keep it up...

Katie,
That's great! Congratulations!!
God bless,
Amanda

Congrats! You really are doing awesome! You go Girl!

Wow, congrats on the raise AND on a wonderful vacation you took your family on with Pampered Chef earnings!!! That's awesome!

Wooo hooo!

Congratulations Katie! It's amazing what that raise looks like on your paycheck!

sklay723 said:
My kids are only 2 1/2, but we stayed at one of the Disney resorts so we could leave the park for naps in the middle of the day and then go back for the evening. We had a blast! We did Hollywood Studios on Monday, Magic Kingdom on Tuesday and then Sea World yesterday (breakfast with Elmo and Friends...a dream come true for toddlers...). The best part is that my goal was to take my family to Disney and be able to cover the cost with money I tucked away from my commission checks. And that's basically what we did! :) Now I have to set myself a new goal so I have the motivation to keep it up...

Sounds like you need to start planning your next trip to the world. Its beautiful in January! I hope you continue to reach your goals!

Congrats!!!
What a wonderful hostess--and vacation!!

I'm very happy for you Katie!!!! I wish you continued success and yes you'll love the extra commission money!!!!!

Katie you need to recruit that host. She did awesome round up the additional orders.

Congrat's for obtaining your $15,000 in career sales!:sing:

pamperedpals said:
Katie you need to recruit that host. She did awesome round up the additional orders.

Congrat's for obtaining your $15,000 in career sales!:sing:

Oh, believe me, I already approached her about the opportunity. She wasn't interested at the moment...but that doesn't mean never. :angel:

That's GREAT!
Way to go Katie! Woo-hoo!!

way to go Girl.................................

WooHoo!!! Way to go. Sometimes if our goals have our families involved it makes reaching them sweet.

I wish all my hosts who make me wait were that good.
Congrats on the raise!!!
Keep it going....

awesome..................:D:D:D:D

Katie- WAY TO GO!!! how cool is that??

congratswave.gif

What is "Celebrating Success: $15K in 9 Months!"?

"Celebrating Success: $15K in 9 Months!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps consultants reach a sales milestone of $15,000 in their first 9 months of business.

Who is eligible for "Celebrating Success: $15K in 9 Months!"?

Any new consultant who joins Pampered Chef and reaches $15,000 in sales within their first 9 months is eligible for the program.

What are the benefits of participating in "Celebrating Success: $15K in 9 Months!"?

Aside from the sense of accomplishment and recognition for reaching a sales milestone, participants also receive a special pin and certificate, as well as a $150 product credit.

How can I track my progress towards the $15K goal?

Pampered Chef provides a personalized tracker for each consultant participating in "Celebrating Success: $15K in 9 Months!" This tracker can be accessed on the consultant's dashboard and will show their progress towards reaching the goal.

What happens if I don't reach $15,000 in sales within 9 months?

If a consultant does not reach $15,000 in sales within 9 months, they are still eligible for the program. They will receive a pin and certificate for reaching their personal best in sales, as well as a $100 product credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • lisacb77
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies