• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Know About the 15K Update in Paparazzi Consultant Corner?

In summary, the content discusses how to reach $15,000 in commissionable sales in order to receive a 22% discount on personal products. The thread also discusses whether or not this discount affects commissions, and if so, when.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I had to contact HO this morning and she was checking something for me and I had, like so many here, submitted a flurry of shows last night... anyway... she asked how close I was to 15K and I told her I had just hit it... she mentioned to me to make certain that I went into CC and updated my profile and clicked on the box where it asks if you had reached the 15K point. I had seen that originally but just assumed it was just for stats or something. She said that if you don't click it, you won't get the correct discount on orders... I would have never know if she had not mentioned it so I'm posting this wondering if others out there didn't either.
Have a great evening! After the crazy week of shows I have just had, it's wonderful to have a night free! all I really want is one more babysitter and a nice dinner out!!!!!!!! :) not gonna happen!

I had not heard this. Just reached 15K last week.

What is the correct discount? Do we get an increase in discount too?

On PP click "personal info" then "user profile"....there is a box on the right hand side. Click it and there you go :) Not sure if it's the same with P3 but it should be close.

Congrats!!!

I think it is on P3 too. Will check when I go there again.

I am going to do some reading about the discount. Never knew that, then again I haven't hit the $15,000 yet but should next month!

Interested in what you find - hadn't heard that yet...

I just read on page F 10 in policy and procedures under Personal Orders that our discount goes from 20% to 22% after reaching $15,000 in commissionable sales. That's great!!!!!!!

Wow - great for those who reached it this month!

pamperedharriet said:
I just read on page F 10 in policy and procedures under Personal Orders that our discount goes from 20% to 22% after reaching $15,000 in commissionable sales. That's great!!!!!!!

Your commission on fundraisers goes up too!! From 15% to 17% :)

What happens to "us shleps" ...Ok, I hit 15K about a month ago:D ... I've been submitting orders, shows, & just finished a fundraiser last night...

Do I NOW need to go back and review my discounts & commissions because I DID check the 15K box:eek: , but my percentages haven't changed?!:eek:

What now? :confused:

Thanks so much for starting this Thread!!!!!

I couldn't see anything in P3 to do that quickly. I wonder if it automatically updates from info from HO, like our personal info does?

It doesn't matter...
chefkeri said:
Ok, I hit 15K about a month ago:D ... I've been submitting orders, shows, & just finished a fundraiser last night...

Do I NOW need to go back and review my discounts & commissions because I DID check the 15K box:eek: , but my percentages haven't changed?!:eek:

What now? :confused:

Thanks so much for starting this Thread!!!!!
what is in PP or P3. The HO will know when you are suposed to get your raise for commissions.

As far as change in your percentages, it doesn't change until the month after you hit $15,000...so if you hit it March 1, you won't get paid the extra 2% until April 1!

I should have asked this nice lady at HO for more details huh? I was so amazed and happy that she shared the info I didn't do a very good job following up with more questions. All I know from her is that I hit the 15K level in Feb and she said that before I did anything in PP to go in and check that box as it affected my discounts. I am thankful to hear more details about what this all really affects! :) like Fundraiser too! Yeah!

Can't see or figure out how we do that in P3 yet.

P3 automatically does it. I just hit $15,000 and when I printed a monthly sales report to see my sales, it was printed on the bottom the date I hit $15,000. I didn't do anything and had not hit $15,000 when I loaded P3.

Hey Harriet -- my mother in law lives in Meredith on Tracy Way. WE visit all the time! I hear you are expecting 2 FEET OF SNOW!

I went to school in Wolfeboro, right near Meredith! From what I've seen we're only getting a foot, but either way, it's enough to cancel my open house tomorrow night... a bit of a disappointment.

Let's see if this clears it up a bit.....Your discount (on personal products) changes from 20% to 22% when you hit 15K, 30% when you promote to director :)

Your commission changes when you hit 15K. From 20% to 22% for regular stuff....15% to 17% for fundraisers.

Checking the box in PP or P3 should only effect how your commissionable sales look on the monthly report you can print in PP.

The HO is responsible for changing it in their system, thus increasing your paycheck. It does go into effect the month following you reaching that goal.

Clear as a freshly washed window! Thanks SO MUCH! I knew this was the best spot for answers!

quiverfull7 said:
Clear as a freshly washed window! Thanks SO MUCH! I knew this was the best spot for answers!

We have been under tornado warnings ALL night and lots of flooding so ALL of my windows are freshly washed!!

MandyK said:
P3 automatically does it. I just hit $15,000 and when I printed a monthly sales report to see my sales, it was printed on the bottom the date I hit $15,000. I didn't do anything and had not hit $15,000 when I loaded P3.

Hey Harriet -- my mother in law lives in Meredith on Tracy Way. WE visit all the time! I hear you are expecting 2 FEET OF SNOW!

Thanks Mandy--that is good to know. I thought since I coudn't find anything that it would somehow update itself based on HO information. Congratulations on hitting the $15,000 in career sales--that is awesome!

Meredith is an hour north of me--I love going there! If you travel on 93 North to go visit your in-laws I am right off Exit 8 in Manchester. Give me a shout when you are planning on coming by and maybe we can meet for a few minutes on your way through either way.

I am waiting for the 11 O'clock update to hear the latest. Last I heard is between 6-12 earlier this evening. Depends on tracking and snow/sleet line etc.

Thanks for all this info on the $15,000... I literally just hit my $15,000 about 40 minutes ago when I submitted a show! Yay! At least my percentage will be up for my gigantic HWC fundraiser that I plan to do in May :)

chefbritt said:
I went to school in Wolfeboro, right near Meredith! From what I've seen we're only getting a foot, but either way, it's enough to cancel my open house tomorrow night... a bit of a disappointment.

I know what you mean Brittany! I don't have a show for tomorrow night as I had a meeting to go to and now we are waiting for the noon weather report tomorrow to make a decision on whether or not to cancel the meeting. I for one won't go if we get the storm but am stuck as secretary to send out the e-mail for the club.

My "open house" is next Wednesday night. Haven't heard the long range forecast yet.

Congratulations, Alison!!!!!!!!! Enjoy your raise.

GeorgiaPeach said:
Your discount (on personal products) changes from 20% to 22% when you hit 15K, 30% when you promote to director :)

Your commission changes when you hit 15K. From 20% to 22% for regular stuff....15% to 17% for fundraisers.

Checking the box in PP or P3 should only effect how your commissionable sales look on the monthly report you can print in PP.

The HO is responsible for changing it in their system, thus increasing your paycheck. It does go into effect the month following you reaching that goal.

Thanks for spelling all of this out for everyone!:)

1. How do I update my Pampered Chef account when I hit 15K in sales?

When you reach 15K in sales, you will automatically be prompted to update your account. Simply follow the steps provided to update your account and unlock new perks and benefits.

2. What are the benefits of updating my account when I hit 15K in sales?

Updating your account at 15K in sales allows you to access higher commission rates, exclusive training and resources, and eligibility for leadership positions within the company.

3. Can I update my account before reaching 15K in sales?

No, you must reach 15K in sales before updating your account. This is to ensure that you have consistently met the sales requirements for the update and are eligible for the benefits.

4. How often should I update my account after hitting 15K in sales?

You only need to update your account once when you hit 15K in sales. However, it is important to continue growing your business and reaching new milestones to potentially unlock even more benefits and opportunities in the future.

5. Will my account be automatically updated every time I hit 15K in sales?

Yes, your account will be automatically updated every time you reach 15K in sales. This ensures that you are always receiving the most current benefits and opportunities available to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cincychef
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies