• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oh My Goodness! Did You Know....

In summary, the conversation discusses the ability to switch between a catalog and cooking show in Persona 3 Portable. The last time this was possible was when the game was updated. Someone recently posted about this on the forum and the person who posted is excited to have the ability to do both shows again, but is worried about losing the ability to switch between the two. Another player comments that they too missed this change and has only just realized it. They are excited to try it out and see if their location works better for switching between the two shows.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Did y'all know that in PP3 we can now switch between a catalog and cooking show and then back again!!!!!!!! My new recruit was talking about having to change one and I said... oh... you can't do that from a catalog to a cooking and she said she had just done it. OKAY ... maybe I've been under a rock or something but I missed this news flash! DID y'all know this? I am excited but felt pretty stupid at the same time! :)

The last time I did it, it would let me change one way but not the other way. I cannot remember which. I think I changed a cooking to a catalog but it would not let me change catalog to cooking. Hopefully, they updated it so we could do both b/c I hated to loose that feature!

I just came out from under the same rock just a few weeks ago!

It's safe under these rocks sometimes but we sure do miss things don't we? ;)

Yep - today is a bit crazy... I think I'm heading back under the rock now! Wanna join me?

HA! Give me about 10 minutes and I'll be there! Do the maids ever show up while you are "down under" ? Mine sure don't...

I noticed that a while ago, and forgot to post about it. Hooray for Tech Support!

quiverfull7 said:
HA! Give me about 10 minutes and I'll be there! Do the maids ever show up while you are "down under" ? Mine sure don't...

Nope - not here either. In fact, the "messy munchkins" come out in full force when I'm not in view. Oh well! Rock... here I come!

Wow! Thanks for posting this Diane! Somehow I missed it too....darn rocks....

quiverfull7 said:

Let me know if they ever show up and I will go down under with you to see if your location works better for me!!

Thanks! That's great...(Not hiding under rocks, but I think I got hit in the head by one someone threw out of the way getting under theirs...)

It probably wasn't a rock... it was probably a toy or something that got in the way while "one" was headed under "ones" rock! :) Sorry in advance if it was my "something" that hit you! :)

:D :D :D You guys are so silly! :love: :love: :love:

What is "Oh My Goodness! Did You Know...."?

"Oh My Goodness! Did You Know...." is a line of unique kitchen gadgets and tools designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. Each product is carefully crafted with high-quality materials and innovative features.

What makes "Oh My Goodness! Did You Know...." products different from other kitchen gadgets?

Our products are designed with the home cook in mind. We understand the struggles and challenges of cooking at home, and we strive to create tools that solve those problems. Our products are also backed by the Pampered Chef brand, known for its high-quality and trusted kitchen products.

Are "Oh My Goodness! Did You Know...." products safe to use?

Yes, all of our products go through rigorous testing to ensure they meet safety standards. We also use materials that are food-safe and free from harmful chemicals. We take the safety of our customers very seriously.

Can I purchase "Oh My Goodness! Did You Know...." products in stores?

No, our products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and ensure that our customers are getting authentic products.

Do "Oh My Goodness! Did You Know...." products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days. We also offer a lifetime warranty on our products, so you can shop with confidence.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • jasonmva