• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Dir. Chef Success and Share in the Fun! Don't Miss Out on Diane's Tips!

So KG tried to explain the thread to DH and it was so painful he walked away saying "sorry, I don't get it. I guess I'm just not a boardie!" DH is now on his computer playing wow.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
So, I sent Diane over to Dir. Chef Success to enjoy it there and now she hasn't posted here all day. :(Diane don't leave us stuck here!Guess I'd better get recruiting. ;) I did e-mail a recruit lead today, and dropped off a catalog at Radio Shack after DH said the guy that checked him out loved cooking! ...and set a date to close a small catalog show...and talked to a former host and got an outlet order...ETA: That sounded REALLY bad...a guy checking out my husband and talking about cooking? No, he rang up his converter box he bought there!!!Seriously, I know Diane is basking in the fun, shock, enjoyment, whatever of new directorship and all the stuff she probably has to read over on Dir. Chef Success. ...just don't forget guys to share the good tips with us! :rolleyes:

Hahah! I was going to comment on the guy checking out your husband and liking to cook... was that a pick up line!?:p

Funny that you posted this, I was wondering today if once people go over there if they still post here too (darn wandering brain of mine!)... If that's the case then I don't want anyone to promote! heheh!

I noticed her absence today as well. :( Rain and no Diane is not a good day!

I missed her today as well... Let us let HER enjoy her new status and WE know she won't abandon us - she will just come back and help US grow in our business!!

IF and When I do get to 'cross over" - I will do the same - as will all of us!!

Yeah for all our newly promoted directors!!!!!

HEY... I POSTED TODAY!!!!!!! I was here! :) At a quick count at least SIX TIMES!
Y'all are TOO SWEET!
It's been a crazy day. I had my 10 week old grandson all day and he had 4 shots yesterday so he and I did a fair bit of snuggling today and then tonight was our kids Spring Musical. It's nice to be missed though. I'll be here, don't worry! At least until you ALL join my on the other side of Chef Success!

Well, I'm glad you came back.If you left us, we'd make you write us.

OMG! I just tried to explain this whole thread to my DH. It was horribly painful. When I got to KG's post, he walked away saying, "Sorry, I don't get it. I guess I'm just not a boardie!" He is now on his computer to play WOW. I guess he has his thing and I have mine!:D

see Sarah, we have more in common that we even know. My Dh spends more time on WOW than he does sleeping... or at least it seems that way. And he just rolls his eyes at me when I try to tell him about posts

And before you even think to go there KG- no smart alec comments! :) LOL

Kacey, I'm not a gamer but I think it's World or Warcraft, War of World, something like that! My hubby knows this stuff, not me, and he's asleep!

We're all WOW here, too. Way Out Wackos.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
We're all WOW here, too. Way Out Wackos.

And that is precisely why I would never abandon this place! :)

sfdavis918 said:
OMG! I just tried to explain this whole thread to my DH. It was horribly painful. When I got to KG's post, he walked away saying, "Sorry, I don't get it. I guess I'm just not a boardie!" He is now on his computer to play WOW. I guess he has his thing and I have mine!:D

I never even try to explain "my world". Just like I don't have him explain his...do I really want to hear about what band his playing on with his radio or what is on Battlestar Galactica this time. Not that I won't get the radio stuff, just have too much in my head already. It is GOOD to have some different interests for each other.

Diane - glad you had a good, busy family day. You know I had to pick on you. ;) It's all part of the fun celebration of you become a director. :D

ShanaSmith said:
see Sarah, we have more in common that we even know. My Dh spends more time on WOW than he does sleeping... or at least it seems that way. And he just rolls his eyes at me when I try to tell him about posts
Glad I'm not the only gamer-widow, LOL! My dh played wow, now is back to Dark Age of Camelot....yuck...

Glad you're still here Diane!

It's nuts here... say a prayer... it's all okay but it's crazy. I'm baking DS's birthday cake.

Prayers are going out to your nutty household Miss Diane! :)

quiverfull7 said:
It's nuts here... say a prayer... it's all okay but it's crazy. I'm baking DS's birthday cake.

That'll be me next week - guess I'd better think of something to make for her...DD turns 7 Friday!

lacychef said:
Glad I'm not the only gamer-widow, LOL! My dh played wow, now is back to Dark Age of Camelot....yuck...

Glad you're still here Diane!
Well I just found out that he wasn't playing WOW (world of warcraft) it was another game. I have also just been informed that when "The Age of Conan" comes out later this month he will be all consumed by it. He is so looking forward to it! He actually doesn't play that much now, really just when I am sleeping or doing my bookkeeping work. I have a feeling when the new game comes out it will be a bit more!:yuck:

Conan is taking over for Jay when he retires.

Funny, The Furry Guy doesn't do computers at all. I often joke that he's suspicious of any technology since the flush toilet. Though, I will say, even though he doesn't understand that whole CS obsession thing, he encourages my participation here. He's glad I have people to share PC stuff with, get ideas from, and blab to. It keeps me from overloading him with PC trivia.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Conan is taking over for Jay when he retires.
That's better than Cohen the Barbarian.
(read the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett for clarification, esp. Interesting Times.)

raebates said:
Funny, The Furry Guy doesn't do computers at all. I often joke that he's suspicious of any technology since the flush toilet.

Though, I will say, even though he doesn't understand that whole Chef Success obsession thing, he encourages my participation here. He's glad I have people to share PC stuff with, get ideas from, and blab to. It keeps me from overloading him with PC trivia.
Even the flush toilet is questionable - that mechanical float thing is really a PITA, so to speak.

chefann said:
That's better than Cohen the Barbarian.
(read the Discworld series by Terry Pratchett for clarification, esp. Interesting Times.)
Didn't Cohan the Barbarian write Yankee Doodle Dandy?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Even the flush toilet is questionable - that mechanical float thing is really a PITA, so to speak.

Sounds to me like your toilet is set up improperly. :p

What was this thread about originally??:confused: :D

hahah, funny how things take such a crazy turn!

raebates said:
Sounds to me like your toilet is set up improperly. :p
threadjacked.gif

Nope, it's the minerals in the water that crap it all up and render it useless after a few years.

1. What is "She's Left Us..."?

"She's Left Us..." is a versatile sauce mix offered by Pampered Chef. It is a blend of savory herbs and spices that can be used to create delicious dips, dressings, marinades, and more.

2. How do I use "She's Left Us..."?

There are many ways to use "She's Left Us..." You can mix it with sour cream or yogurt for a quick and easy dip, combine it with oil and vinegar for a tasty salad dressing, or use it as a dry rub for meats and vegetables. The possibilities are endless!

3. Is "She's Left Us..." gluten-free?

Yes, "She's Left Us..." is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies. It is also free from artificial flavors and preservatives.

4. Can I adjust the flavor of "She's Left Us..."?

Absolutely! "She's Left Us..." has a well-balanced flavor profile, but you can adjust the intensity by adding more or less mix to your recipe. You can also mix and match it with other Pampered Chef seasonings for a unique flavor combination.

5. How long does "She's Left Us..." last?

When stored in a cool, dry place, "She's Left Us..." has a shelf life of 2 years. However, we recommend using it within 6-12 months for the best flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • jessinthekitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kathy's_Kitchen