• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Here Ever Heard of Princess House?

he heI forgot to add in my OP that the wife was in the car when he was here garage saling. She was the one that wrote down all of her own contact info and then never even got out of the car.
jessinthekitchen
I had a garage sale over the weekend and I had a drawing for a free cooking show (and not one entry) and some mini's out on a table. I was also using some Pampered Chef bags that come with orders for people to put their stuff in. Some guy was like, "Oh Pampered Chef" and I asked if he was familiar and he was like, "Oh yeah". So I was like, oh would you be interested in having a show or would you like a mini catalog?" and he said, "No, my wife is a consultant for Princess House". I told him I had no idea what that was and he was upset that he didn't have any catalogs with him. He told me he would bring me one back.

So he goes to the car and comes back with a piece of paper with all of his wife's contact information on it. Tells me to call her so that we can talk about Princess House. I politely agreed (even though I had no intention of calling her to be honest).

So it's 8:15 over here...and my doorbell just rang 5 minutes ago. My husband is closing the door and he has a Princess House bag in his hand. The guy came back with old catalogs and a letter from his wife that she wants me to attend her next meeting with her.

I'm VERY VERY VERY happy with PC. And people have heard of PC. Especially in my region. Just found it odd... can't wait to look through their catalog though and scope out the "competition"....

So far from what I've seen they don't even qualify as shows without at least $250 in sales...but you get more free product value from them... I don't care. I'd rather have less free stuff from PC and know that it's going to last than more free stuff from a company that I've never heard of.

Talk about very pushy! I have heard of it but have never seen a catalog.

My sister sold it for a VERY short time about 14 years ago and that was the last time I have seen it.

What an approach she used. I would have just sent 1 catalog, and then followed up with a phone call to see if you were interested in the product (order, host, etc.). Definitely odd.

Wow....weird. I do love Princess House. My mom sold it for 17 years so I grew up with it. I guess it just depends on each individual consultant because my PH lady is not pushy at all. I am sure she was disappointed when I signed up to do PC 4 1/2 years ago instead of PC but she still keeps up with me since she knows I love the product. Of course now that Princess House now has A LOT of the same types of products that PC does (which they didn't used to), I don't get as much. Just weird of that person to do that.

I'd give the wife just a bit of slack. Who knows, the husband could have gone home and said "Honey, I found a new consultant for you!" and totally over exaggerated your convversation.

NooraK said:
I'd give the wife just a bit of slack. Who knows, the husband could have gone home and said "Honey, I found a new consultant for you!" and totally over exaggerated your convversation.

I forgot to add in my OP that the wife was in the car when he was here garage saling. She was the one that wrote down all of her own contact info and then never even got out of the car.

Just bizarre I tell you- but I'm glad that I have the catalogs. It's nice to check out the competition- I'm even bringing them to our next cluster meeting- lol!

I actually have quite of few PH reps on the team...they're all racing over to PC because they say it's easier, more perks, rewards and incentives. They also prefer our show format to the PH ones. They also say that our items are significantly lower in price. :D

Maybe you should call and invite HER to scope out PC. he he

This is funny to me because I have a good friend who has been selling Princess House for over 20 years and literally just got home from a PH show! :p My friend has a huge team and is never pushy like that woman - that is a very odd situation, especially with her being in the car the whole time.

I agree that our host program is WAY better - anything free you get from Princess House, you still have to pay tax on and, as someone already mentioned, the qualifying party is higher than ours. That all being said, they have some items that I just love and my friend is always very respectful to me and to Pampered Chef (she is also a customer of mine). She always mentions to people that I sell Pampered Chef and I've even gotten sales and bookings from other people at the Princess House party (including tonight :)).

1. What is Princess House?

Princess House is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen and home products through independent consultants.

2. How long has Princess House been in business?

Princess House was founded in 1963 and has been in business for over 50 years.

3. What types of products does Princess House offer?

Princess House offers a variety of kitchen and home products, including cookware, bakeware, dinnerware, glassware, and home decor items.

4. How can I purchase Princess House products?

You can purchase Princess House products through an independent consultant, either through a home party or online.

5. Is Princess House a reputable company?

Yes, Princess House has a long history of providing high-quality products and has a strong reputation in the direct sales industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PChefPEI
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • tiggerhale