• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How'd We Do? (Sat Results) Did We Meet Our Goals?

get to $1000. I also got 1 catalog show and 2 cooking shows. Sales were $1053. So I'm happy with the month.I submitted 2 shows and ended up with 1 cooking show and 1 catalog show. My sales were $1012. I'm happy with the month.I submitted 2 shows and ended up with 1 cooking show and 1 catalog show. My sales were $1012.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Okay - it's officially July! Hooray! I am so looking forward to Conference...and finding out what I've earned!

I made it to the $3000 level, which was my goal. I know going into June that it's a tough month for me SAT-wise. Between the end of school, graduations, weddings, vacations...etc...it seems like its a big month for cancellations & reschedules. I had 3 shows reschedule, but still ended the month with 5 Cooking Shows, an individual order that turned into a Catalog show, and a couple Outlet orders. All told, I ended up with $3168 in sales. Whew!

Even more exciting is that I have 7 Cooking Shows and a Bridal Shower in July, and I have guest lists for all but one of those shows! (and invites already out for 5 of them!) I also already have 5 shows booked for August, which is a RECORD for me! August has, traditionally, been my very worst month of the year, and I am doing everything I can to ensure that I break that chain this year!

So - how did everyone do? Did you meet your goals? Did you learn something to help you meet your goals for next SAT?
I know that my Director has finally decided to mail out invites - because she had over half of her June shows cancel, because people "Just got too busy" to get invites out!

Congrats, Becky!

I reached the 2 shows submitted goal. I had two hosts that had turned into catalog parties & haven't closed yet. I'm still pleased with the results & will the ask the hosts of the June catalog shows if they'd like to turn them in as July parties instead.

Made it to the $1500 level, but I should be adding 3 maybe 4 (fingers crossed) to my team. 3 are mine. Hoping to get to director before the new season!

Pretty pathetic. I submitted only one $150 show (paying for $50 worth myself.) But hey, I'm still active and looking to the future. I have a show on July 19, another on Aug. 2 and a cousin who wants a bridal registry and shower in August. Plus I have a fair to work.

$1500 level for me.

Only got 2 shows submitted. Had my first show of the month not canceled (twice) I probably would have made the $1500 mark, either by sales, or added bookings. But that's ok. Least I got SOMETHING...and a new recruit. :D

"Even more exciting is that I have 7 Cooking Shows and a Bridal Shower in July, and I have guest lists for all but one of those shows! (and invites already out for 5 of them!) I also already have 5 shows booked for August, which is a RECORD for me! August has, traditionally, been my very worst month of the year, and I am doing everything I can to ensure that I break that chain this year!"

Congrats on all your up-coming shows. I have 8 booked too for July, but no listes yet :cry: Sending out invites & more importantly doing reminder phone calls have made a huge impact on my biz this year.

I ended up with 6,000 level and the 5% bonus which I really wanted to have for conference/fall. Also added 1 new teammember :sing: It was a record sales month for me. Disney is totally in the bag--well as long as my last 3 recruits get qualified.

Congrats everyone!!
I ended up with 3027.00! :D
So far 4 shows for July & 2 for Aug.....:D

Congrats to all who did well. Unfortunately I didn't :( Way to much going on right now and I didn't have time to focus on PC.

rennea said:
Congrats to all who did well. Unfortunately I didn't :( Way to much going on right now and I didn't have time to focus on PC.

Hard to focus on PC when you're traveling Europe, huh? :D

J/K - I know you have alot of other stuff going on too!

ChefBeckyD said:
Hard to focus on PC when you're traveling Europe, huh? :D

J/K - I know you have alot of other stuff going on too!

Becky you BRAT:p:D:p

ChefBeckyD said:
Love you too, Rennea!:love:

I know I get that alot:sing:

I submitted two shows. No where near $1500.

I originally had 7 bookings but 3 cancelled and I ended up with 3 cooking/1 catalog show. My sales were $1173! Ahh! One more show and I probably could have gotten the $1500 level. Oh well. I did get lots of bookings from my shows. So far I have 3 in July and 4 in August!

Had some cancellations, but I was still able to meet my $3,000 goal by about $1.50. Whew!

Barely did my $750, but I DID promote to director and have done $1250 the last 3 months so I still get the $6000 level!

Got my 2 shows in...not bad considering all I have going on right now.

I got to the 3k mark. Submitted my show that got me there at 11:55 central time. Talk about cutting it close. I also got a HO lead that signed on the 30th. She is on fire, she is an ex consultant who quit selling in 05 due to a move. I was aiming to have 30k points for disney by the end of June and I was close. So I am pretty happy.

Patty Davis said:
Barely did my $750, but I DID promote to director and have done $1250 the last 3 months so I still get the $6000 level!

Congratulations! You get the $6000 level when you promote? Nice!

I had 3 Shows...2 others canceled and a fundraiser that was supposed to close last Saturday is going into July. I hit $2,200 so I got Levels 1 & 2! I wanted $6K/Level 4 but didn't make it.I learned that people saying, "Yes I'll do a show in June" without really getting on them (politely of course) doesn't get the Show on my calendar! Big lesson learned! I'm going to work harder on my bookings!That said, I have a fundraiser closing July 31st, 2 catalog shows, a cooking show, and 3 sessions of my KITK Workshop in July so I am looking to have some great sales! I have NOTHING scheduled July 1-15th though! I have $100 in sales that didn't quite make a Show so I am hoping for some more sales to put that into a Show before I head to NC! I sent out emails and FB emails last night offering the 8-qt Collapsible Bowl to anyone who books a Cooking or Catalog Show with me that closes by July 11th (before I head to NC)! I am working on building my team. I have two recruits; one signed in November and had a great March & April then didn't do well May or June (barely $150 each month) and is really down about it. She has had the "I'll do a Show" then "I changed my mind" happen to her both months! She is super-frustrated! My other Recruit signed in March but has done nothing. She has had a lot of "life happenings" but assured me a couple of weeks ago she was going to get started after July 5th. I had offered to buy her catalogs and the 100 minis I sold her back. She said she needed them when she got started so I am hoping both of them will have sales in July to put me back at TL again! I sure am going to miss my HO online orders! I've gotten them the last 3 months and they have been a great blessing!

I hit level 2. Total sales were $1982. Not bad for two shows, one catalog show and an on-line order. :)

Patty Davis said:

Congrats! Director and New Fall Products! Hurray! Great Job!:thumbup:

Total: $5545. Show on June 30 didn't close!!!

Doing the Happy Dance! Hit the $6K level, And turned in two shows totaling $2380 on the 24th for triple points towards Disney!!!!!!!

I was aiming for $6000 but knew I wouldn't hit it due to my show schedule. I hit $2100 so I at least made Level 2. Wish it would have been Level 3 but I had a couple shows get cancelled and a couple that bombed.

I sold for $8,036.00 in 7 shows, so I met my goal to get the largest selection of the new fall products and the 5% bonus in Pampered Chef Money!!!

Hit the $7000 level to get the largest selection as well as the PC $'s and officially earned the trip to Disney. Now to work on level's 3 and 4 for the trip

Congrats lovenpc! What a great feeling to know already at only half way thru the year that you're good to go for Disney! Everything else now is icing on the cake! My 3003 points could get me a post card from Disney. hehe

Big kudos on your accomplishments!

June was one of my worst months ever for sales - however, I did sign 2 new consultants! So, all is not lost. (well, other than the 4 shows I lost to these 2 new consultants - LOL)

I reached the 3K mark! Have about 6 shows for July but I will be gone 1/2 of July due to conference and a family vacation. August is looking great so far--which wasn't very busy last year! I'm hoping this means my Fall will be just as busy as my summer has been! Have 3 recruit leads--that would put me on track for where I need to be for Disney if they all sign and qualify! Keeping my fingers crossed!:)

1. How did everyone do?

This is a common question asked at Pampered Chef regarding SAT results. It is important for consultants to know how their fellow consultants performed in order to gauge their own success.

2. Did we meet our goals?

Setting goals is an important aspect of being a successful Pampered Chef consultant. Many consultants set monthly sales goals and it is common for them to ask if they were able to meet those goals.

3. What did you learn to help you meet your goals for next SAT?

Learning from past experiences is crucial for growth and success. Consultants often ask this question to gather tips and advice from others on how to improve their sales for the next SAT.

4. How many Cooking Shows did you have in the past month?

Cooking Shows are a major part of Pampered Chef's business model. Consultants often ask this question to compare the number of shows they had with others and to see if it had an impact on their sales.

5. How do you plan to improve for next month?

Asking for advice and seeking ways to improve is a common theme among Pampered Chef consultants. This question allows consultants to share their plans for improvement and also gather ideas from others on how to do better in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • wadesgirl