• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Navigating 90 Day Period and Inactivity - Help Needed

In summary, this consultant has had six shows for August, three of which were cancelled, two moved to the end of September, and one show that only had one person show up and place a $5 order. They did a farmers market over the weekend and had two catalog shows going on right now. They've come to the conclusion that they do want to do this and are trying to get back into the swing of things. They have two shows left in the month, one ending Wednesday and one ending Saturday, and a show in the next month that they're hopeful will be a big sale. If they don't submit $200 in commissionable sales by the end of this month, they will go inactive on October 1st.
JessicaMosley
I'm at my 90 day period today and I haven't submitted a show since the end of July when would I go inactive?? I know everyone has a sob story but I had 6 shows for August and 3 cancelled, 2 moved to the end of September (one of those rescheduled again for Oct) and 1 of the shows I was told would have minimum 20 people and only 1 person showed up and placed a $5 order. I got REALLY frustrated and just put down my apron for awhile and thought hard about really doing this. I've come to the conclusion that I do really want to do this and come out of my comatose state. I did a Farmers Market over the weekend (with a whopping $18 in sales) I have 2 catalog shows going on right now one ending Wednesday and one ending Saturday and I have a show that I know will be big on Saturday (she rescheduled from August because she's just moving out on her own and wants pots and pans).

So basically am I going inactive tomorrow?? What all does that mean?? Thanks for any help :)

i think you have 30 days or something after your 90 days before you go inactive. I have not hit my 90 days yet so i am not positive

If the last time you submitted anything was July, you have till the end of this month to submit at least $200 in commissionable sales or you will go inactive. It sounds like you may be able to submit some sales from the catty shows though?

If you go inactive you will loose any career sales so far (you accum sales are totaled...once you reach $15,000 in sales you will get a 2% commission increase) but other than that it sounds like you would "reactivate" yourself quickly by submitting $200 in sales.

Talk to your director...perhaps you need to file a waiver for this month so you don't go inactive? Not sure what the cutoff date is to file that though...

I thought you couldn't go inactive in your 90 days, meaning she would have until the end of Oct to submit the sales before going inactive.

PChefAbey said:
I thought you couldn't go inactive in your 90 days, meaning she would have until the end of Oct to submit the sales before going inactive.
I believe this to be true! I think that was something knew in the last year or two.

Be safe, call HO and be sure.

I think that the 90-day activity buffer only covers until the end of the month in which the 90 days ends. If there hasn't been any activity in the 2 months that end the period, then the consultant will go inactive on the first of the next month.

So in the situation described in the first post, she'd go inactive Oct. 1 unless she submitted $200 by the end of this month.

Thanks everyone for all the info :) I should hopefully have well over $200 by the end of the month with my 3 shows.

1. What is the 90 day period and why is it important?

The 90 day period refers to the time frame in which a Pampered Chef consultant must meet certain sales and recruiting requirements in order to maintain active status. It is important because it determines a consultant's eligibility for commission and bonuses, as well as access to the company's tools and resources.

2. Can I still be a consultant if I do not meet the requirements within the 90 day period?

Yes, you can still be a consultant, but you will be considered inactive. This means you will not be eligible for commission or bonuses, and your access to company tools and resources may be limited. It is important to try to meet the requirements within the 90 day period to maintain active status.

3. What happens if I am inactive for more than 90 days?

If you are inactive for more than 90 days, you will be considered a terminated consultant. This means you will no longer have access to your Pampered Chef account and will need to re-enroll if you wish to become a consultant again in the future.

4. How can I navigate the 90 day period successfully?

To navigate the 90 day period successfully, it is important to plan and set goals for yourself. Make sure to stay on top of your sales and recruiting activities and utilize all of the resources and support from your team and Pampered Chef. Also, be sure to communicate with your customers and follow up with them regularly.

5. What should I do if I am having trouble meeting the requirements within the 90 day period?

If you are having trouble meeting the requirements, reach out to your team leader or mentor for guidance and support. They can help you come up with a plan and provide resources to help you achieve your goals. You can also attend training and webinars provided by Pampered Chef to learn new strategies for sales and recruiting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Denarella
  • Rosebud
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies