• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do New Consultants Qualify and How Can I Check My Qualification Period?

In summary, the warranty for Pampered Chef products varies but most items have a one-year guarantee against defects. No special tools are needed to use the products, but some may recommend using specific utensils. Many products are dishwasher safe, but it's best to check the instructions. To clean stoneware, use warm water and avoid harsh chemicals. Most products are oven-safe, but it's important to check the instructions for temperature limits and oven compatibility.
Denarella
If I closed a show tonight, but technically its a September show, which month does it count for when it comes to new consultants qualifying? Lastly, where do I find in the Consultants Corner when my 30 day or 90 day period ends?

TIA
D

If you submit a September show in October, it counts as a Sept. show for the host and guests, but the sales from the show count as October commissionable sales. So, anything you earn for the new consultant program would be for commissionable sales.

To find out your 30- and 90- day dates, go to the Individual Performance Tracker on CC and look on the left under your name - it should be in red print there. HTH - how are you doing, btw?

I know I sound like a goof but I dont know. I didn't make the thirty day mark. That was 10.1. My 90 day is 11.28

What is the warranty for Pampered Chef products?

The warranty for Pampered Chef products varies depending on the item. Most items have a one-year guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.

Do I need any special tools to use Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef products are designed to be user-friendly and do not require any special tools. However, some products may recommend using a specific utensil or tool for optimal results.

Can I use Pampered Chef products in the dishwasher?

Many Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the product's instructions before putting it in the dishwasher. Some products may need to be hand washed to maintain their quality and extend their lifespan.

What is the best way to clean Pampered Chef stoneware?

The best way to clean Pampered Chef stoneware is to use warm water and a plastic scraper or nylon brush. Avoid using soap or harsh chemicals, as they can damage the stoneware's seasoning. If necessary, you can also use a small amount of baking soda or a stoneware cleaner.

Can I use Pampered Chef products in the oven?

Many Pampered Chef products are oven-safe, but it is important to check the product's instructions before using it in the oven. Some products may have a temperature limit or may not be suitable for certain types of ovens (e.g. convection ovens).

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • koima
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koima
  • HealthNut