• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant, First Month Question...

There is no specific September incentive, but as long as you submit your shows by the 15th, you should be fine.
HealthNut
ok, so maybe I just don't remember seeing it - or I haven't come across it yet...

but since this is my first month - my 30 days ends on September 22. I have three catalog shows going on right now (my mom, my dentist and a friend at work) and then my first cooking show scheduled for the 12th of September.

I know normally in order to get paid on the 22nd of the month, you need to submit your shows by midnight on the 15th of the month. HOWEVER I do remember seeing that first time consultants, in their first 30 days - wouldn't get paid til the following month's "8th" day anyways right?

Also - the catalog shows all started IN august - they will be eligible for the August extra free products, right? since their show actually started IN august - but I will close them next week (the 8th, friend's and dentist's and the 10th, my mom's). My cooking show will close on the 15th. Which is all obviously BEFORE my 30 days date of the 22nd.

I guess my question is - for the first 30 days as a new consultant, "regular" date rules don't really apply - other than making sure that AUGUST parties are "closed" before the 15th of the month - correct?

Just want to make sure I told my hosts correctly - as I did print off the August monthly host specials for the catalog shows - so they may qualify for the "more free products"...

thanks!!!!

For August shows, you have until Sept. 15th to submit them. Just try to give yourself a little time, not down to the last day...just in case you run into technical difficulties or a declined card. The only thing about submitting after the end of the month is that it won't count for any of the consultant incentives that might be going on. They tend to be "Hold & Submit by xx date". That might not be a concern for you right now, because you are working on other goals, but just keep it in mind for when you're going for any of the regular monthly incentives. Always read the fine print on the flyers just to double check if you aren't sure. Hope that helps! :)

As long as you submit the August shows no later than the 15th (the credit cards must be resolved too by then) they will get the August benefits. They won't count as the 2 shows for the consultant incentive but they will count for your September and 30 days sales/# of shows. The September show submitted before your 30 day end date will get you the bonus PC$ for 4 bookings and hopefully the $1250 bonus as well!

As far as your being paid on the 22nd, you really should check with HO on that. I believe that if your direct deposit has gone through, you should get paid but I could be wrong. I'm sure someone who has had your situation will chime in here too.

Congrats! Keep it up! Book more cooking shows! That's where the sales, contacts and future bookings are!

BethCooks4U said:
As long as you submit the August shows no later than the 15th (the credit cards must be resolved too by then) they will get the August benefits. They won't count as the 2 shows for the consultant incentive but they will count for your September and 30 days sales/# of shows. The September show submitted before your 30 day end date will get you the bonus PC$ for 4 bookings and hopefully the $1250 bonus as well!

As far as your being paid on the 22nd, you really should check with HO on that. I believe that if your direct deposit has gone through, you should get paid but I could be wrong. I'm sure someone who has had your situation will chime in here too.

Congrats! Keep it up! Book more cooking shows! That's where the sales, contacts and future bookings are!

What other consultant incentives will they not count for?

As for cooking shows - I have more booked (and hopefully should get some from the Sept 12 show...) but I've currently got one on Oct 16 and one on Nov 13. (with my full time schedule, I'm honestly shooting for 1 - 2 cooking shows per month, right now...). I have another "tentative" cooking show for October 23 or 30, but she's waiting on confirmation as to which one works best for her.

Generally incentives are based on "held and submitted" in a particular month or time-frame.

HealthNut said:
What other consultant incentives will they not count for?
In August there was an incentive that if you held and submitted 2 shows from the 1st-15th, you earn the new Spice Turn-About Tote.In September, it's hold and submit 2 shows between the 1st-15th as well, to earn the microfiber dish cloths.I know in your case, you weren't necessarily going for these, but this is just an example of what we meant by consultant incentives in general. Where this tends to come into play are incentives that run for the whole month, like for Sell-a-Thon.

babywings76 said:
In August there was an incentive that if you held and submitted 2 shows from the 1st-15th, you earn the new Spice Turn-About Tote.

In September, it's hold and submit 2 shows between the 1st-15th as well, to earn the microfiber dish cloths.

I know in your case, you weren't necessarily going for these, but this is just an example of what we meant by consultant incentives in general.

Where this tends to come into play are incentives that run for the whole month, like for Sell-a-Thon.

ahhhh. ok. :)
I think, though, that the spice turn about is part of the new consultant incentive of the $170 in free items I'll receive IF I get $1250 in sales in my first 30. :)...i think...

About getting paid on the 22nd, to my understanding, if you don't have direct deposit, you only get paid once a month, on the 8th. It can take up to 30 days for direct deposit to go through, that is why they say that new consultants only get paid once a month. Does that make sense? That is how it was explained to me by HO about 6 months ago when I started.

lesliec said:
About getting paid on the 22nd, to my understanding, if you don't have direct deposit, you only get paid once a month, on the 8th. It can take up to 30 days for direct deposit to go through, that is why they say that new consultants only get paid once a month. Does that make sense? That is how it was explained to me by HO about 6 months ago when I started.

Right. To be paid on the 22nd, you have to have direct deposit set up. It used to be that in order to qualify for DD on the 22nd of any given month, your DD forms had to be submitted before the last day of the previous month. I remember reading something recently about a change to that, but I don't remember the details. If you go to the DD page on CC, I'm sure you'll find the specifics.

how do i confirm that direct deposit is set up? I got my debit card the other day - and know i set up dd when i signed up for my card...

HealthNut said:
ahhhh. ok. :)
I think, though, that the spice turn about is part of the new consultant incentive of the $170 in free items I'll receive IF I get $1250 in sales in my first 30. :)...i think...

Yes, you will, but it was the TOTE for that the was the consultant incentive...

HealthNut said:
how do i confirm that direct deposit is set up? I got my debit card the other day - and know i set up dd when i signed up for my card...

Go to CC, choose Managing Your Business>Finacial Forms and Requests>Debit Card and Direct Deposit. On the page that comes up, it should say "Change Direct Deposit account information" if your DD is set up.

NooraK said:
Go to CC, choose Managing Your Business>Finacial Forms and Requests>Debit Card and Direct Deposit. On the page that comes up, it should say "Change Direct Deposit account information" if your DD is set up.

thank you all for the information! :D

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, you will have access to a variety of training materials and resources through your Pampered Chef consultant account. These materials will guide you through the steps of setting up your business, hosting your first party, and placing your first orders. Your upline, or mentor, will also be available to answer any questions and provide support as you get started.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $109, which includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also optional add-on kits available for purchase to help you customize your business and product offerings.

3. How do I earn money as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn money through a variety of avenues. You can earn a commission on your personal sales, as well as bonuses for hosting successful parties and recruiting new consultants. You can also earn rewards and incentives based on your performance.

4. Can I set my own schedule as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. You can choose to host parties on evenings or weekends, and fit your business around your other commitments.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants?

There is no minimum sales requirement for Pampered Chef consultants. However, in order to stay active and receive all the benefits of being a consultant, it is recommended to have at least $150 in personal sales each month. This can easily be achieved by hosting a few parties or placing personal orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cat2000
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • topchef.heather