• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Credit Card Charges

In summary, to update your credit card information for your Pampered Chef consultant account, log into your account and go to the "My Account" section. Click on the "Payment Methods" tab and select "Edit" next to the card you want to update. If your credit card is declined for a Pampered Chef charge, you will receive an email notification and have 5 business days to update your information. You can use a debit card for payments, but if it's declined, you may still face fees. Your credit card will be charged on a monthly basis for your consultant fees and you can set up automatic payments by going to the "Payment Methods" tab in your account.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I know PC usually takes a few days to charge our Order Payment Accounts but what if a new consultant uses their own credit card to pay for a show in their first 60 days? Do they debit the amount right away like a normal credit card charge or do they take a couple days like the Order Payment Account.

In the case of a new consultant using their own credit card to pay for a show in their first 60 days, the amount will be debited right away, just like a normal credit card charge. It should not take a few days like when using an Order Payment Account.

It depends on the company's policies and procedures for new consultants. Some may choose to debit the amount right away like a normal credit card charge, while others may still take a few days to process the payment. It's best to check with the company or your upline for clarification on their specific procedures for new consultants.

1. How do I update my credit card information for my Pampered Chef consultant account?

To update your credit card information, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "My Account" section. From there, click on the "Payment Methods" tab and select "Edit" next to the card you wish to update. Enter your new credit card information and click "Save" to complete the update.

2. What happens if my credit card is declined for a Pampered Chef consultant charge?

If your credit card is declined for a Pampered Chef consultant charge, you will receive an email notification from our billing team. You will have 5 business days to update your credit card information and complete the payment. If the payment is not completed within this timeframe, your consultant account may be suspended until the payment is received.

3. Can I use a debit card for my Pampered Chef consultant payments?

Yes, you can use a debit card for your Pampered Chef consultant payments. However, please note that if your debit card is declined, you will still be subject to any applicable fees or penalties.

4. How often will my credit card be charged for my Pampered Chef consultant fees?

Your credit card will be charged for your Pampered Chef consultant fees on a monthly basis. The specific date of the charge may vary based on your sign-up date and the length of the month.

5. Can I set up automatic payments for my Pampered Chef consultant fees?

Yes, you can set up automatic payments for your Pampered Chef consultant fees. This can be done by logging into your consultant account and navigating to the "My Account" section. From there, click on the "Payment Methods" tab and select "Set Up Auto Pay" next to the card you wish to use for automatic payments. You can then choose the date and frequency of the payments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
Replies