• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apron-Worthy Achievement: Hitting the $3,000 Mark with 10 Shows Booked!

In summary, many consultants in the conversation have earned aprons for submitting two shows before the 15th of the month. Some are excited to wear them, while others are not as thrilled. Some have already received their aprons and others are still waiting for them to arrive. Overall, it seems like a great way to recognize and reward hard work and sales achievements.
winklermom
And just in the nick of time, too! I submitted my second show about 10:30 tonight. This is the first time I've been able to hold and submit two shows before the 15th since I began in August. Now if I can just keep the momentum and hit the $3,000 mark! :eek: I've got a total of 10 shows booked for this month so if none of them cancel, I should be able to achieve that goal.

WooHoo! Congrats!!! :D

Good for you!

Congrats! You'll be looking good this holiday season!

I earned it.... but.... I'm not wearing it...

colegrovet said:
I earned it.... but.... I'm not wearing it...

Oh come on Terry:)

Thanks, everyone!!

Congrats. I signed up in August as well. And I earned my apron. I can't wait to wear it. I know that each time I put it on it will remind me of how hard I worked to get it and it will make that show even better. Keep up the Awesome work.

Teri....if you're willing to part with yours for a reasonable price....I'd be interested. I earned mine, but have a recruit who should have earned hers. Due to the host deciding to join and keep the sales, my recruit lost her 2nd show. =( Would love to treat her to an apron because technically, she earned it. :D

PM me if you're willing.

Thanks!

Jolie,

sorry, my new recruit will be getting it..

Thanks for replying Terry. I totally understand. Had to ask, right? :D

My Director is still trying to get my necklace I got for hitting $15k...
I expected it.. :)

LOL Terry. You should convert the necklace to a pin....use it to attract comments. ;)

the necklace hand on my desk as a reminder.. :)
the apron, I'm giving to my new recruit who this month has beat me in sales so far.. she's got almost double the sales I do for the month..

Oh I love that. Great idea to have somewhere handy to remind you of your accomplishment. I think I'm going to steal the idea for myself!

What an awesome way to recognize your recruit and celebrate that she's rocking her biz. She'll get free products and recognition from her leader! Nice!

Congrats, got mine too!!

I earned mine and as soon as I get i I am going to wear it. I am excited.

i`m also excited i earned mine! i had 5 shows scheduled to close on the 15th and closed oneon the 12th. that way i knew i`d get it even if someone needed to wait to submit. which did happen! (one catty host didnt get her catalogs until a week after i`d mailed them-hate USPS this time of year!)
it`s so fun to use the promotional aprons! hosts think its great and it really helps push orders so the minimum for the prize!

I did earn it, but should I get an email or something? second show submitted on the 12th.Marghi

BlueMoon said:
I did earn it, but should I get an email or something? second show submitted on the 12th.

Marghi

No email. The apron will just be sent out to you. There's no fanfare. :)

Congrats to all who earned theirs! Can't wait to see mine!

I earned it but not too excited about it. I have enough aprons. I really wish it had been "submit 2 shows and get a new product." Oh well, will just have to try to earn that in December.

I earned it and wasn't all that into it, but everyone at the last two shows where I've worn it swooned!

I earned it! And like the original poster, this is my first time earning a 2 in the first 15 days promotion!

I got mine in the mail today, qualifying show closed on the 9th. It looks COMPLETELY different than the picture and I rather like it better in real life than the picture... :p

lindseystar said:
I got mine in the mail today, qualifying show closed on the 9th. It looks COMPLETELY different than the picture and I rather like it better in real life than the picture... :p

That's what I had heard and then I saw one Monday @ our cluster meeting.

I didn't expect to earn it, but I did thanks to an expo that had plenty of sales for a catalog show. :) I'm not an apron person, but I kind of like the look of this one.

WHEN OH WHEN SHOULD WE GET OUR APRON AND DOES IT COME REGULAR MAIL OR FEDEX? I earned mine and can't wait to wear it. : )

ritabenson said:
WHEN OH WHEN SHOULD WE GET OUR APRON AND DOES IT COME REGULAR MAIL OR FEDEX? I earned mine and can't wait to wear it. : )

The poster above said she earned it on the 9th, and received it the 17th, if that is any help.

haven't opened mine yet, but it's here! hooray! and, provided my two hosts close, (and why not?) I should get first level of SAT!you guys, I am so excited. Of course I would love to get a higher level but the truth is I am not working very hard. For me to do this well and still be taking it easy? wow.

Congrats Marghi!! Level 1 ROCKS and it's something to be proud of! You are doing so well and it makes me happy to see you meet your goals!! Wahoooooo!

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Congrats Marghi!! Level 1 ROCKS and it's something to be proud of! You are doing so well and it makes me happy to see you meet your goals!! Wahoooooo!

Laurie, chere jolie paradoxe, you are a big part of my success, as are my other mentors on this board. Thanks so much for all your encouragement!

I'm only a day's shipping from Chicago. I earned my apron with shows submitted on Sunday night. I received my apron via FedEx on Tuesday.

raebates said:
I'm only a day's shipping from Chicago. I earned my apron with shows submitted on Sunday night. I received my apron via FedEx on Tuesday.

Was it actually delivered by FedEx or USPS? Our FedEx has started handing off some of their smaller packages to USPS which I really dislike because that adds at least one day to the actual delivery time. :( I'm hoping mine arrives today.

I have a Holiday Extravaganza to do TOMORROW, and I was really hoping mine would arrive before then, but I am thinking not. It was shipped the 18th, sooooooo not sure. IM PRAYING. :D

winklermom said:
Was it actually delivered by FedEx or USPS? Our FedEx has started handing off some of their smaller packages to USPS which I really dislike because that adds at least one day to the actual delivery time. :( I'm hoping mine arrives today.

It was really a FedEx delivery.

Got mine today Yeah so cute.

winklermom said:

That would be SmartPost.

1. How did you manage to book 10 shows in such a short amount of time?

I have been working hard to build relationships with my customers and have also utilized social media to reach out to potential hosts. I also offer incentives for hosting a show, which has helped to attract more bookings.

2. What tips do you have for hitting the $3,000 mark with 10 shows booked?

First and foremost, consistency is key. I make sure to follow up with potential hosts and customers regularly. I also offer a variety of products and promotions to entice customers to make larger purchases. Lastly, I always strive to provide excellent customer service to encourage repeat business.

3. How do you keep the momentum going to achieve your goal?

I stay organized and plan ahead by setting goals for each week and month. I also make sure to communicate with my team and offer support to help them reach their goals. Additionally, I constantly seek out new ways to promote my business and reach new customers.

4. What do you do if one of your scheduled shows cancels?

If a show cancels, I immediately reach out to my other hosts to see if they can reschedule or if they know anyone who would be interested in hosting a show. I also offer virtual show options to make it easier for hosts and guests to still participate in the party.

5. How has working for Pampered Chef helped you achieve success?

Pampered Chef provides excellent training and support for their consultants, which has helped me to improve my sales techniques and reach my goals. The quality and variety of products also make it easy to sell and attract repeat business from satisfied customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies
Views
3RingChef