• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohoo! I'm Back in the Saddle Again..

In summary, Jodi did a show today and made $960 in sales. She also has a $1000 challenge for the host.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Some of you may remember that I was asking for ideas of what recipes were hits out of the new S/B since I hadn't done cooking shows since the end of last year. I also posted back in April that I still hadn't even opened my changeover OR sellathon boxes yet - I'd gotten into a funk for who knows what reason and couldn't shake it off.

Fast forward to a catty show that literally fell into my lap in February from a past host (catty shows have kept me active since December) and she also has a booking for me from another past host for a cooking show in May. At the time I thought yippee, like I really want to DO another cooking show. Then I've been REALLY sick these past few weeks - chest xrays, two emergency trips to emerg and 4 visits to the family doctor who I only see once every few years. I'm STILL on tylenol 3's, ibuprofen, an antibiotic and an inhaler and STILL have chest pain but I explained it to the host and said if you still want me in this condition that they still haven't diagnosed I'll come all happy on tylenol 3's :D

So I went to do the show today with no host coaching per say due to my health lately. She expected 10 - 12 guests and usually has $500ish shows. So I get there to TWO guests and 7 children :eek: (none the host's) and we finally start an hour late when I said okay we ARE starting now! and then a third guest and 3 more children arrived and when I finished demoing the host's mother arrived. So between only 4 guests and one of them hosted in Feb and the noise level of all the little darlings ;) :) and the odd choice of recipes for the middle of the afternoon - Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares I still walked out of there with $650 in orders!! Mom had brought $250 worth of orders with her and someone called in an order.

Then I get home to a message that a guest had called and couldn't make the show but please call her so she can order...$197 and then when I get off the phone there's a message to call another guest and she also placed an order. When all was totalled there were 4 orders AT the show 10 outside orders (including all from the mom) and the show is now at

$960 commissionable/ $971 guest sales !!!! :D :D :D

Woohoo! I've challenged the host to get to $1000 like her sister has done for me twice and she's so in shock but soooo excited and said I can and WILL do it! She wants to be a $1000 moneybag on my apron along with the rest LOL We don't close until Wed night, keeping my fingers crossed.

Sorry so long, but just HAD to share. Oh yes, of the 4 in the room, 2 booked cooking shows for July and September and one of the two that phoned me booked a catty show for June :D

Jodi
That is way awsome. All this host needs is 1 $30.00 order. I also hope that you get feeling better.

Woohooo! :D:D

That is so cool! I bet you feel high on your horse! :) Yes, the pun was intended!

Very awesome news!

Awesome Awesome Awesome! Sounds like that's a sign that doing shows is where you NEED to be!

Can you tell me what the thousand dollar pin on your apron is?

Wahoo Jodi!
Are you feeling better now?

That is awesome Jodi! Hope you start feeling better soon!

That is great!! You just never know... :sing:

Here's to many more for you! :chef:

WAY TO GO Jodi!! Maybe this story will help me get out of my FUNK!! Hope it leads to a GREAT Summer selling season....:chef:

Waaaaaa hoooooo!

Great job, Jodi! Glad to have you back and hope you're feeling better soon!!

AWESOME Jodi!! It's so nice to hear from you and man, a show like that is AWESOME!! Did you try recruiting her or the mom? :)

Good job Jodi :thumbup: :D

1. What is "Woohoo! I'm Back in the Saddle Again.."?

"Woohoo! I'm Back in the Saddle Again.." is a popular cooking class offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on getting back into the routine of cooking and meal-planning after a break.

2. What will I learn in this class?

In this class, you will learn how to simplify meal planning, create easy and healthy meals, and get back into the habit of cooking regularly. You will also learn tips and tricks for saving time and staying organized in the kitchen.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend this class?

No, this class is designed for all levels of cooking experience. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cook, you will benefit from the tips and strategies shared in this class.

4. How long is the class?

Typically, this class is about 1-2 hours long, depending on the size of the group and the level of engagement. However, the class may run longer if there are more questions and discussions.

5. Are there any materials or products required for this class?

No, there are no specific materials or products required for this class. However, we recommend having a pen and paper handy to take notes, and you may want to have some of your favorite recipes or cookbooks available for reference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
vgmontes
  • Cindycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JAE
  • raebates