• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Past Host Still Earn Booking Benefits if Show Date is Changed?

In summary, Becky had a catalog show for a past host who had to cancel for personal reasons. The show date was changed to February 26th and the host and guests were still eligible for the February specials. The past host can still receive the booking benefit by entering their past host discount number in P3 before submitting their order. If the past host is not listed, the consultant can delete and re-add their name to the show to ensure the discount shows up. It is also possible for the past host to still receive the booking benefit if the show date changes within 6 months of the original booking.
Becky0216
sorry for so many questions today, but I need a bit of help.
I had a catalog show for someone who origionally booked a cooking show off of a past host. She was set for March 8th but had to cancel for personal reasons. She got catty orders instead so she could take advantage of the 2 60% off items. This was done Feb 26th but was waiting on an order that just came in. So I know she still qualifies for Febs special, but how does that work for the booking benefit? How does the past host get the benefit if the show date was changed?
Also, is the sprinkle still able to be earned for free with 60 dollar purchase?
Thanks,
Becky

YOu don't change the show date - keep the show date as a Feb. date (2/26) and then you can get the specials. The past host gets the 2 60% off items and so does the host, and the guests get the free sprinkles w/$60 order. Make sense?

yes makes sense, but the host changed her date. So, I can just change it in PP+?

I cant figure out how to give a past host this benefit.

Just make sure the "Show Date" says 2/26 and you'll be fine.For the past host, make sure her past host discount number is keyed in to her profile on P3 before you enter her order. Then it will let you select 2 items at the 60% off price (the ones with the letters for the first number instead of a number).

ok thanks, I will try that

it says past host # - N/A

Look up her past host discount number on Consultant's Corner. If you have already submitted her show, she will have one listed there. You should also be able to click on "Help" and "Check for updates" in P3 to get the PHD automatically.

nm, I got it

Oh, and sometimes, if you entered the past host into the show before you submitted their show, the PHD doesn't show up on their order information. Just delete her name, then add her again to the show, and the PHD will show up.

thanks. I am sorry I am so dumb with this stuff.

Nope - not dumb, just new! :) No problem!

A show's date can change and the past host can still get the booking benefit. It doesn't matter if the date has changed (HO understands that life happens and dates can/may/do change). As long as the upcoming show was booked on the past host's show and it is held within 6 months, the past host will get the benefit whether the original date was held or not.

What is "One More Question Please." all about?

One More Question Please. is a feature that allows customers to ask follow-up questions during a Pampered Chef party or demonstration. It's a great way to get more information about a product or recipe.

How do I access "One More Question Please." during a party?

You can access "One More Question Please." by clicking on the chat icon at the bottom of the screen during a party. This will open up a chat window where you can type in your question.

Can I ask multiple questions using "One More Question Please."?

Yes, you can ask as many questions as you want using "One More Question Please." Just type in your question and press send, and our Pampered Chef consultant will be happy to answer it.

What types of questions can I ask using "One More Question Please."?

You can ask any questions related to Pampered Chef products or recipes using "One More Question Please." Our consultants are knowledgeable and will be able to answer your questions.

Is "One More Question Please." available for virtual parties?

Yes, "One More Question Please." is available for both in-person and virtual parties. Simply click on the chat icon during a virtual party to ask your follow-up questions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • vanscootin