• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosts Biggest Show Ever: $1251 in Sales & 2 Bookings!

In summary, Joy had doubts about her show's success but was pleasantly surprised when her host had $200 in outside orders and 12 guests who each ordered at least $60. In total, the show earned $1251 and 2 bookings, with the host earning $315 in free products and 4 half-price items. Gail reminds Joy to not prejudge shows and to keep up the good work. Joy shares her own similar experience with a show that exceeded her expectations and celebrates her first $1,000 show.
iteachncook
Yesteday, I went to my only show for the month with such doubt that my host would be able to invite people or if she did, I didn't think a lot of the would order. Boy was I soooooo wrong! Before I even started the show she already had $200 in outside orders. In the end, she had 12 people come, each one ordered at least $60 to avail of the sauces for free and all told, she had my best show ever, $1251 and 2 bookings!!!!She earned $315 in free products and 4 half-price items, she couldn't get over herself! She even prepared a ton of food for the guests and didn't mind that I waited for her to place her host order so I could send it in last night to earn the tote!!!! I guess I was just going for my NO and I got a resounding YESSSSS instead!

Joy, that sounds like you had a fabulous show--those outside orders really do help the totals. Congratulations! Whenever I "prejudge" how a show is going to turn out, I'm usually wrong, and pleasantly so. Keep up the good work, and I'm glad to hear you got the tote!

I just went though the same thing, scheduled a cooking show, then she moved it to her mothers house for more room. So I wasn't thrilled at the least to drive 2 hours, for a show I was sure would be a disaster. When I arrived 20 minutes till the show time (due to traffic) she handed me 5 outside order that were over $150, then had 9 guest arrive, that all together ordered $700. The show is now $859, and she is still collecting orders, and guarented me to be well over $1,000. I am so excited, my first $1,000 show. WAHOOO, for you and me.

gailz2 said:
Joy, that sounds like you had a fabulous show--those outside orders really do help the totals. Congratulations! Whenever I "prejudge" how a show is going to turn out, I'm usually wrong, and pleasantly so. Keep up the good work, and I'm glad to hear you got the tote!

You are so right, Gail. I guess I prejudge so that if it does turn out badly, I won't be too disappointed. I've also had it happen the other way around when I expect too much at a show and then it's a bust.

purpleluvs3 said:
I just went though the same thing, scheduled a cooking show, then she moved it to her mothers house for more room. So I wasn't thrilled at the least to drive 2 hours, for a show I was sure would be a disaster. When I arrived 20 minutes till the show time (due to traffic) she handed me 5 outside order that were over $150, then had 9 guest arrive, that all together ordered $700. The show is now $859, and she is still collecting orders, and guarented me to be well over $1,000. I am so excited, my first $1,000 show. WAHOOO, for you and me.

WAHOOO, indeed!

What is the "Hosts Biggest Show Ever" event?

The "Hosts Biggest Show Ever" event is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where a host can earn rewards and bonuses for hosting a successful party with a minimum of $1251 in sales and 2 bookings.

How can I qualify for the "Hosts Biggest Show Ever" event?

To qualify for the "Hosts Biggest Show Ever" event, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $1251 in sales and 2 bookings. Sales can be a combination of online and in-person orders, and bookings can be from guests who agree to host their own party in the future.

What rewards and bonuses can I earn from the "Hosts Biggest Show Ever" event?

As a host of the "Hosts Biggest Show Ever" event, you can earn a free product of your choice up to $50 in value, a 60% discount on up to 5 additional products, and a special thank you gift from Pampered Chef. You may also be eligible for additional rewards and bonuses from your consultant.

Can I combine the "Hosts Biggest Show Ever" event with other promotions?

Yes, you can combine the "Hosts Biggest Show Ever" event with other promotions, as long as all requirements for each promotion are met. This is a great opportunity to earn even more rewards and bonuses!

How do I book a "Hosts Biggest Show Ever" event?

To book a "Hosts Biggest Show Ever" event, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will help you plan and host a successful party to qualify for the event and earn rewards and bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lesliec
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • mrshamel3808
  • General Chat
Replies