• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Grand Opening with $300+ in Sales and 2 Potential Bookings!

In summary, the "Grand Opening Last Night" event was a celebration of the launch of new products and the start of a new season for Pampered Chef. It was held last night at the company's headquarters in Addison, Illinois and was open to consultants, leaders, and customers who RSVP'd. Attendees had the opportunity to try out new products, watch demonstrations, and participate in activities and games, as well as hear a keynote speech from the CEO and enjoy a catered dinner. The featured products are now available for purchase on the website or through a consultant.
southernmommie
I had 9 people show up! Which for any of my shows past and present in any company or hosting, is an AWESOME turnout! My sales were over $300. No future bookings, but 2 possible bookings. I still have 5 catalog shows coming up in the next month and October. I just had to update on my first show.

I blundered a lot. I forgot to wear my apron. I didn't cover everything that came in my kit. Didn't cover all the features on each product either. But everyone had a good time and they loved the Three Cheese Garden Pizza! (It was yummy!) There was 1 piece left over when everyone left.

Congrats!!!!! Just like anything new, it takes a little time, but sounds like you did a great job. I am sure the next one will be even better!!!!

After 8 years I still forget things. You did a great job! Celebrate your success. It's good to look back and see where we can improve but don't beat yourself up! :chef:

Congratulations! Sounds like you did a great job. You'll never, ever remember everything or cover everything. Just enjoy the success.

Congrats! Glad it's been your most successful ever. And something will always "go wrong", no biggie...just roll with it and have fun. Guests will appreciate it.

Also, there is too much to cover at one show....that'll leave them wanting more. ;)

Kudos!

1. What is the "Grand Opening Last Night" event?

The "Grand Opening Last Night" event is a celebration of the launch of our newest products and the start of a new season for Pampered Chef.

2. When and where was the event held?

The "Grand Opening Last Night" event was held last night at our headquarters in Addison, Illinois.

3. Who was invited to the event?

The event was open to all Pampered Chef consultants, leaders, and customers who RSVP'd to attend.

4. What happened at the event?

Attendees had the opportunity to see and try out our new products, watch product demonstrations, and participate in fun activities and games. There was also a keynote speech from our CEO and a delicious catered dinner.

5. Can I still purchase products from the "Grand Opening Last Night" event?

Yes, all of the products featured at the event are now available for purchase on our website or through your consultant. Don't miss out on the exciting new products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
iteachncook
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies