• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aGood Night on the Phone! Woohoo!

In summary, "aGood Night on the Phone! Woohoo!" is a virtual cooking class offered by Pampered Chef where you can learn new recipes and cooking techniques from the comfort of your own home. To sign up, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit their website to search for upcoming virtual classes. All you need is a phone or computer with internet access and a comfortable cooking space in your kitchen. You can invite friends to join you for the class, and after attending, you will receive a digital copy of the recipes and have access to the recorded session for a limited time.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I have a September show that is finally closing out - a cooking show from 9/29 and the host has been dragging her feet getting all outside orders in - we finally just closed out at just over $800 in sales and the good thing is she ordered the 7 & 5 piece exec set as one of her 1/2 price combinations and the family skillet as her host bonus 60% off!!!

And.....my host from this past week just ordered the same set as her 1/2 price item....and get this! Another host I had given up on (long story - a cooking show that cancelled and turned into a catty show)...I had no idea she was even collecting orders as I've been unable to reach her - she just called and has over $300 in orders and is ordering the same set! Way to go Pan-o-rama! I am using my points for my daughters Christmas present - she will be so thrilled, she is using my old Farberware!

I'm doing the happy dance tonight! God is Good! :angel:

Last edited:
WOOOHOOO for you!!! Pan o rama there you go!!!!!! That is great!!

That's great!! Way to go!! You must be so excited!

Woo hoo! Good for you!

That is a good night! Yea for you!

Got to love it when that kind of thing happens.

1. What is "aGood Night on the Phone! Woohoo!"?

"aGood Night on the Phone! Woohoo!" is a virtual cooking class offered by Pampered Chef. It is a fun and interactive way to learn new recipes and cooking techniques from the comfort of your own home.

2. How do I sign up for "aGood Night on the Phone! Woohoo!"?

You can sign up for "aGood Night on the Phone! Woohoo!" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and searching for upcoming virtual cooking classes. Once you find a class that interests you, simply click "register" and follow the instructions to reserve your spot.

3. What equipment do I need for "aGood Night on the Phone! Woohoo!"?

All you need is a phone or computer with internet access and a comfortable cooking space in your kitchen. We will provide a list of ingredients and kitchen tools needed for the recipes being taught, so you can prepare ahead of time.

4. Can I invite friends to join me for "aGood Night on the Phone! Woohoo!"?

Absolutely! "aGood Night on the Phone! Woohoo!" is a great way to connect with friends and family virtually while learning new recipes together. You can invite them to sign up for the same class or host your own virtual cooking party with a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Will I receive any materials or recipes after attending "aGood Night on the Phone! Woohoo!"?

Yes, after attending "aGood Night on the Phone! Woohoo!", you will receive an email with a digital copy of the recipes taught during the class. You will also have access to the recorded session for a limited time, so you can refer back to it whenever you need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter Mom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • raebates