• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Woohoo - Waiting on That Phone Call!!!

In summary, Cindy just qualified as a new director, and she's very excited for the added responsibility. She's also excited for the wave walk next week, and she's looking forward to cheering for other Cheffers at conference.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I'm about to be a new Director!!!!!
All 5 of my girls are now qualified with the last show needed going in at 9:30pm on Friday night....talk about down to the wire! We were pushing it - she was having internet problems and I was about to loose my mind!
Then all weekend, the Performance Tracker was down....but I just looked and all stats are finally there!
Now if they would just call!!!

Congrats, Cindy!! I can't wait for my call....I have 4 recruits right now, working on it!

Yeah!! congrats Cindy--I kept looking to see if you made it too!! We'll both be walking:)

My last girl sent hers in on Thursday and I got my call on Friday around lunchtime! By the way, the number comes up as an 800 number in case you monitor your calls! The number ends in 33.

We'll need to meet at conference! I'll be the exhausted one! We are getting back from New York on sunday night around 9pm then need to leave for chicago around 5am to get there on time. Wee fun :0

Congrats again!!!

Hey Ange - Ive been meaning to contact you too! I've had a house full of company for the past 4 days - plus the excitement of my last girl qualifying - it has been quite a weekend! We will have to figure out a way to meet up at conference! This is my first conference and I am so excited - I'll feel better tho when I get that call! I thought sure it would be today, but I did hear that they had computer problems all weekend and looks like things are just getting back up today. My cell phone has not left my side! ;)

You need to change your signature to say DIRECTOR !!!! I keep meaning to change mine too, so think I'll do that right now! I've been wanting my husband to take me out to dinner for a congrats, but he's been working the last few nights :( Although tomorrow night we are going to his brothers for steak and crab legs :) yum..

Cindy,

Congrats! I know you must be SO excited. I'll be cheering for you at conference!!

Wave 1

WOO-HOO:D I will cheer for you at conference! I don't know your last name, but I'll cheer for everyone!! How awesome for you:D

Yayyyyy Cindy!!!!! Hope you cracked that bottle of wine that I sent to celebrate!!!

Congrats!! You will be a great director!!! Sorry I won't be at conference to see it happen!!!

Congrats Cindy...way to go!!!

ange13 said:
You need to change your signature to say DIRECTOR !!!! I keep meaning to change mine too, so think I'll do that right now! I've been wanting my husband to take me out to dinner for a congrats, but he's been working the last few nights :( Although tomorrow night we are going to his brothers for steak and crab legs :) yum..

Don't forget to change your profile on Pampered Partner as well -- to reflect your RAISE!!!
*****WAY TO GO*****

I GOT THE CALL! We were sitting at Applebees at supper! The lady who called was so nice - I told her that I could not speak very loud because we were at supper - LOL - and she said she bet that I wished I could Hoot and Holler and I said "but of course"!
I am sooooo excited. A little nervous too about the added responsibility but then I always stop and tell myself how much I enjoy helping out all the newbies and I know I will be fine - plus I belong to an awesome cluster with great support!
Can't wait to hear y'all cheering for me - and for all the other Cheffers on here! Do we have a way yet of identifying ourselves?
Stephanie - saving that bottle for something really special! Tomorrow on the 4th is perfect! We are having friends over and I have lots to celebrate!!!!!
I'm off to change my profile!!!!!!........WooHoo!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Cindy - congratulations!! I haven't started down the recruiting trail yet, but I'm sure it will start coming together after Conference. I can't wait til I can post about my call!

Congrats again!

Congrats Cindy!!! That's SO exciting! I'll be cheering for you during that new director walk!!:D

I got my call while shopping at the local Kohls yesturday! I was shopping for my dress to do the wave walk next week!!!!:D

Congtatulations you new Directors!! It is an awesome accomplishment!! Enjoy the moment!! AND ALL THE EXTRA PERKS!!

Congratulations to you!!! I too just qualified... like you down to the wire:) One of my girls had internet problems as well! I can't wait for conference (I'm wave #2) Have a great time walking the stage girl!!!
Laurie

Related to Woohoo - Waiting on That Phone Call!!!

1. What is "Woohoo - Waiting on That Phone Call!!!"?

"Woohoo - Waiting on That Phone Call!!!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to describe the excitement and anticipation of receiving a phone call from a customer who is interested in purchasing products or hosting a party.

2. How do I prepare for a "Woohoo - Waiting on That Phone Call!!!" moment?

There are a few steps you can take to prepare for a "Woohoo - Waiting on That Phone Call!!!" moment. First, make sure you have all the necessary materials and information ready, such as catalogs, order forms, and product knowledge. You should also have a positive and enthusiastic attitude to make a good impression on potential customers.

3. What should I say when I receive a "Woohoo - Waiting on That Phone Call!!!"?

When you receive a "Woohoo - Waiting on That Phone Call!!!", be sure to answer with a friendly and professional greeting, such as "Hello, thank you for calling Pampered Chef. How may I assist you today?". This will show that you are ready and excited to help the customer with their needs.

4. How can I turn a "Woohoo - Waiting on That Phone Call!!!" into a successful sale or party booking?

The key to turning a "Woohoo - Waiting on That Phone Call!!!" into a successful sale or party booking is to actively listen to the customer's needs and offer them personalized recommendations based on their interests. Be sure to highlight the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free and discounted products, to encourage them to book.

5. What should I do if I miss a "Woohoo - Waiting on That Phone Call!!!"?

If you miss a "Woohoo - Waiting on That Phone Call!!!", don't worry. You can still follow up with the customer by calling them back or sending them a text or email. Be sure to apologize for missing their call and express your enthusiasm to help them with any Pampered Chef needs they may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies