• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reminder: Make Disney Dinner Reservations!

In summary, the following conversation describes a person's preparations for a Disney trip. They knew they needed to make special reservations 180 days in advance, but did not realize that this is now. They were able to get all of the special meals they wanted, but the girl helping them said they would have a hard time getting them after this point. If you are going on the incentive trip and plan to do a character dining experience, book it now. The number for reservations is (409) 939-3463.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I knew in my mind that I needed to make the special reservations 180 days out, but I didn't do the math to realize that is NOW!!!!!!!! Luckily, we got all the special meals we wanted, but the girl helping me said we called at about the last point that we'd have no problem getting them. She said after this it will be pushing it since it's June. Soooo, if you are going on the incentive trip and plan to do a character dining experience, book it NOW! The number is 409-WDW-DINE or 409-939-3463. I didn't have to use a credit card to reserve it either, just fyi.

These reservations made it more real! I'm really getting excited!!!

Oh, one more thing, they'll ask you if you are celebrating anything while you're down there. Say yes! Pick someone in your party's birthday to celebrate, maybe even each day. It doesn't have to actually BE that day. Last year, we did this when we went to breakfast at Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge) for my daughter (we were there in April, but her birthday was in May). It was awesome! They gave her a special button, she got a phone a call from Goofy (or maybe Mickey, she wasn't sure:)), a special cupcake and ALL Disney employees who spotted her button told her happy birthday. She felt so special! So much so that when we left the Disney property, she was wondering why no one was wishing her happy birthday anymore. We didn't go to the parks at all that trip, just the hotel restaurants, and this "birthday celebration" was awesome!

Also, while I was looking online I saw that when you visit a vacation planning station down there, you can get complementary buttons for different things... birthdays, 1st timers, anniversary, "I'm celebrating", etc. Cool freebie!

It will be our 19th wedding anniversary on the 14th and my son will be 15 on the 20th while we are in Disney
Can't wait to go

Of course you will all be celebrating! You'll be celebrating that you made it! And Doris's birthday!

That was what I said to her first! :p The birthdays are more specific though. :)
NooraK said:
Of course you will all be celebrating! You'll be celebrating that you made it! And Doris's birthday!

Thanks Jane! Just reserved mine as well, what day did you choose and where?
I specified a "first time" visit.

My son will be celebrating his 13th birthday on the 15th. What fun!

ARGH!!! The number didn't work it went to voice mail and I can't find the spot on the website!!! HELP!! I don't want to miss this!

Have a backup in mind too! Since these are summer dates- the serious Disney travelers will also be making those phone calls for those same dates. And Keep trying the number. If you don't get your first choice, have a second/third choice or alternative times available.ALSO- dont forget that this year Disney will give a free park admission if you volunteer a day. "Give a Day, get a day", so for those staying extra days, might be a way to save some $$$ on tickets by volunteering somewhere - check rules though, it has to be an approved place with Disney.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/restaurants/?sortBy=nG:hasReserveOnlineFacet&fv_221990=on

Okay, the number is (407) 939-7895!! I made a reservation for Cinderella's Castle lunch. I'm on the phone now to book the Bippidi Boppidi Boutique now!!

When do we need to book our airline tickets? Unfortunately,I didn't earn Level 3 that included the airline.

jbondr said:
When do we need to book our airline tickets? Unfortunately,I didn't earn Level 3 that included the airline.

You book your own airline or pay a service fee to have the travel company do it. You get the $600 travel allowance in a commission check, but the fine print doesn't say when you get the $600. Maybe if we get notification this month about the trip it will say. So when you book depends on if you can front the money and/or when fares are best.

I have been looking everyday or good fares. I know we get the 600 travel expense but it is pricey to fly a family of 5. Still looking

And tell them if it is your first time..you get a button for that! MY kids loved it! We went in February, over my birthday weekend. I wore my pin the whole time and was wished HB but Disney employees AND other guests! It was FABULOUS!!

I really want to book my airfare but I just want a call from HO. Rates are pretty decent right now. $215 each. I sent an email to HO to see how much it is the extra nights at Corando Springs and to add on the hopper pass. As soon as I hear back it was decide how long I am going to stay. I wish they would just call!!!

cookn' katie said:
I really want to book my airfare but I just want a call from HO. Rates are pretty decent right now. $215 each. I sent an email to HO to see how much it is the extra nights at Corando Springs and to add on the hopper pass. As soon as I hear back it was decide how long I am going to stay. I wish they would just call!!!

Information about the room rates is behind CC on the Celebrate the Magic page.

It's the travel company, NOT PC, that handles these arrangements, so I'm sure there's not much they can do for you until trip registration opens.

DebbieJ said:
Information about the room rates is behind CC on the Celebrate the Magic page.

It's the travel company, NOT PC, that handles these arrangements, so I'm sure there's not much they can do for you until trip registration opens.

Where do you see the price of the rooms at our cost? I have looked everywhere! Please help. Also, I believe we can add to their Hopper Passes, if so, I can get passes for the 4 of us for 3 more days for only $50 more. This is what I am guessing from the "Disney Book" that I have. But, is that the way that you understand it?

right, but it should be the same price.

booked our lunch at Cinderella Castle and princess/pirate makeovers!! We are also doing supper on Sunday at Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary! So excited -- I think I'm more excited than the kids because I've been to Disney before so I know what the kids are in for!! :)

1. Can I make Disney dinner reservations in advance?

Yes, Disney allows guests to make dining reservations up to 180 days in advance.

2. How do I make Disney dinner reservations?

You can make reservations online through the Disney website or app, by calling the Disney dining reservation line, or by visiting the guest services desk at any Disney resort or theme park.

3. Is there a fee for making Disney dinner reservations?

No, there is no additional fee for making Disney dinner reservations. However, a credit card may be required to hold the reservation and there may be cancellation fees for no-shows or late cancellations.

4. Can I make changes or cancel my Disney dinner reservations?

Yes, you can make changes or cancel your Disney dinner reservations up to 24 hours in advance without incurring any fees. After that, there may be cancellation fees.

5. Are there any special dining experiences or packages available at Disney?

Yes, Disney offers a variety of special dining experiences and packages such as character dining, dinner shows, and dessert parties. These can be booked in advance or on the day of your visit, subject to availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
3RingChef